JVBU Admission 2021: Jain Vishva Bharati University was founded in 1991. The University Grants Commission has approved it; it is located at Ladnun in the Indian state of Rajasthan and offered a high quality of education. Jain Vishva Bharati Institute is a deemed university. Jain Vishva Bharati University offers more than 60 UG, PG, and M.Phil in normal and distance learning modes. Diploma with accreditation in management, social sciences/humanities, and education.
|Jain Vishva Bharati Institute||Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Application Form|
|Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Admission||Jain Vishva Bharati Institute Fee structure|
The institute offers several UG, PG, and certification courses in multiple departments.
- The university offers B.Com and BA as UG courses. The eligibility for admission into these courses is 10+2.
- Graduation with 50% is the education required for admissions. The duration of these courses is 02 years.
- JVBU Admission for various courses can be applied online. All the entries are based on merit and the entrance exam.
- Jain Vishva Bharati University offers a master’s degree in social work and a master’s degree in medicine. Graduate program.
- Applicants must apply after obtaining a master’s or bachelor’s degree and 45% or an equivalent score in the relevant field acquired in a 10+2+3 system. For a master’s program, applicants must obtain a bachelor’s degree.
- 21 July 2021: University announces the admission in the academic session 2021-22. (view)
Jain Vishva Bharati University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Jain Vishva Bharati University|
|Admission Process||Entrance cum Merit Based|
|Location||Ladnun, Rajasthan, India|
|Also Known As||JVBI|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Jain Vishva Bharati University Application Process 2021
If you are admitted to Jain Vishva Bharati University, you must apply in offline mode. The applicable procedure is as follows:
- Applicants can pay 250 rupees or spot drafts directly to complete the necessary forms and information booklets.
- You can also get the form online from the college’s official website.
- Please fill it out and send it to JVBI with an INR 300 invoice (online form) by the deadline.
- A draft requirement must be drafted to support the Ladnun “JVBI Registrar” payment.
- The applicant must attach three photos for the last color passport, 3.5 x 4.5 cm.
- Fill out forms for different courses.
- All incorrectly completed applications must be submitted/transmitted to the college campus with the documents before the deadline.
- Applicants must apply offline via the college.
- Applicants for undergraduate and double degree programs must pass a minimum score of 45% on a 10+2 test or equivalent from an accredited board of directors.
- To apply for a graduate program, applicants are graduate students and must obtain a bachelor’s degree.
- All courses are based on written exams and the highest academic qualification scores obtained during the admission interview.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
JVBU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Online application form Registration Dates||July 2021|
|Registration and submission Last date||July 2021|
|Admit Cards Availability:||announce soon|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||Aug 2021|
JVBU Application Fee
|Mode of Payment||Fee|
|through Cash||Rs. 150/-|
|through Demand Draft||Rs. 200/|
Jain Vishva Bharati University BA Course
|BA (English)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||12th pass|
Jain Vishva Bharati University UG Courses
|B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated Course||PTET|
|BA-B.Ed. Integrated Course||PTET|
Jain Vishva Bharati University PG Courses
|Master in Social Work||Bachelor Degree|
|M.Sc||Clinical Psychology||Bachelor Degree|
|MA||Clinical Psychology||Bachelor Degree|
|MA||Non Violence, Peace and Relative Economics||Bachelor Degree|
|MA||Political Science||Bachelor Degree|
Jain Vishva Bharati University Diploma Courses
|PG Diploma||Jain Studies||12th + 45%|
|PG Diploma||NGO Management||12th + 45%|
|PG Diploma||Rural Development||12th + 45%|
|PG Diploma||Corporate Social Responsibility||12th + 45%|
|PG Diploma||HR Management||12th + 45%|
|PG Diploma||Gender Empowerment||12th + 45%|
|PG Diploma||Counseling and Communication||12th + 45%|
|PG Diploma||Banking||12th + 45%|
|PG Diploma||Preksha Yoga Therapy||12th + 45%|
|Diploma||Naturopathy||12th + 45%|
|Diploma||Rajbhasha Studies||12th + 45%|
JVBU Certificate Courses
|Certificate||Yoga and Preksha Meditation||12th|
|Certificate||SOL, PM &Yoga Education||12th|
|Certificate||Nonviolence and Peace||12th|
|Certificate||Journalism & Mass Media||12th|
|Certificate||Office Automation and Internet||12th|
Jain Vishva Bharati University Ph.D., D.Litt. Courses
|D.Litt. & PhD||Jainology||Master Degree|
|D.Litt. & PhD||Prakrit and Sanskrit||Master Degree|
|D.Litt. & PhD||Yoga and Science of Living||Master Degree|
|D.Litt. & PhD||Nonviolence and Peace||Master Degree|
|D.Litt. & PhD||Social Work||Master Degree|
|D.Litt. & PhD||Education||Master Degree|
|D.Litt. & PhD||English||Master Degree|
Jain Vishva Bharati University Courses
Under Graduate Courses
- B. Ed
Post Graduate Courses
Address: Ladnun – 341306, Dist. Nagaur, Rajasthan, India
Phone: 01581-226110, 224332, 226230
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th