Jaipur National University Admission 2021-22: Jaipur National University is a private university situated in the province of Rajasthan. JNU has signed affiliation to More than 15 colleges of higher education. The university has a wide range of UG-level degree courses and programs to offer to the candidates who have passed the 10+2 level qualifying exam from any recognized board of India.
|Jaipur National University||Jaipur National University Application Form|
|Jaipur National University Admission||Jaipur National University Fee structure|
The university offers candidates admission in BA, BSC, BCom, BBA, and many UG diploma courses and programs. The university has decided that this year online submitted applications will be accepted.
- 08 October 2021: The admissions are open for all bachelor, master and PG diploma courses in all subjects offered by the university. (Source)
Jaipur National University Highlights
|University Name||Jaipur National University|
|Short Name of University||JNU|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. H.N Verma|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, DEC, AICTE, AIU, NAAC|
Jaipur National University Admission 2021-22
Jaipur National University offers higher-level education in almost all sectors like engineering and technology, nursing, computer science, social science and hotel management. The university opens admission to eligible students two times a year. Firstly in January and secondly in July. The national university provides admission to students of national as well as international students.
Jaipur National University UG Admission
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
B.Tech CE/ME/EE/BE/BT/CSE/E&C– Passed 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology/C. Sc. as main subjects and an aggregate of 50% marks from a known Board of Education.
- BBA/B.Com (P/H)/BHMCT/BJMC/BA– Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream or discipline from a known Board of Education.
- BCA– Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream or discipline with an aggregate of 48% marks from a known Board.
- BSc – Passed 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant stream or discipline with the minimum qualifying marks from a known Board.
- LLB – Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- B.Pharmacy– Passed 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream with PCM/B as compulsory subjects and an aggregate of 50% marks.
- B.Ed. – Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks.
Jaipur National University PG Admission
- M.Pharm/MA/MSW/LLM/MEd – Aspirants must a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream or discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks from a known college/University.
- M.Tech CSE/EE/ME/CE/ECE– Passed Graduation with BE/B. Tech in the relevant discipline and an aggregate of 55% marks.
- MBA– Passed Graduation in any discipline or subject from a known college or University.
- M.Sc – Passed Graduation with BSc in the relevant stream or discipline from a known college/University.
- MCA– Passed Graduation in any discipline with Mathematics from a known college.
- MJMC– Passed Graduation or Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication from a known college or University.
Jaipur National University PhD Admission
- Ph.D. in English/M.C/Engg./Pharma/Law/C.Sc./Mgmt – Aspirants must hold a Master’s degree in the relevant stream or discipline with an aggregate of 55% marks from a known University.
- It will get based on the Entrance Examination and Personal Interview round.
Jaipur National University Courses & Eligibility
The JNU offers over 75 Programmes in sixteen specialist schools, and It is considered one of the largest universities that provide Undergraduate Programmes at such huge numbers.
|BBA||10+2 with minimum 50 % (Merit)|
|BCA||10+2 with minimum 48% (Merit)|
|B.COM||10+2 with minimum 45% (Merit)|
|BCA-Cyber Security||10+2 with minimum 48% (Merit)|
|BCA-AIML||10+2 with minimum 48% (Merit)|
|B.COM-ABST||10+2 with minimum 55% (Merit)|
|B.A. HONS- English||10+2 with minimum 45% (Merit)|
|B.A., L.L.B HONS||10+2 or valid score in CLAT (Entrance)|
|LLB||UG Degree with minimum 45% (Merit)|
|B.Sc.Nursing||10+2 PCB with minimum 50% (Entrance)|
|B.Tech Biotechnology||10+2 PCM/PCB with 50% (Entrance)|
|B.Tech.Biotechnology with MBA||10+2 PCM/PCM with 50% (Entrance)|
Jaipur National University Application Process 2021
Jaipur National University has a wide range collection of UG, PG, and research courses. Candidates can apply for the one mode in regular or distance learning. The application form is available on the official site of the university, and candidates can access it. Candidates can fill the hard copy and send it through the DD in favor of Jaipur National University. University also conducts its entrance examination for the admission process.
- Visit the official internet site of JNU, Jaipur.
- Go to the admission column and choose the online application form.
- Now register inside the new tab for the online application form.
- After registration, log in with the registered ID and Password.
- Now fill the application shape with the latest photograph and signature.
- Now, after the proceeding, the applicants may be directed to the payment gateway.
- Submit the amount of Rs. 1500 because of the online application shape fees.
- 10th & 12th standard Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- The graduation Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/Character Certificate
- Income/Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecard of the National level Entrance Examination
- Valid Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving License/Voters ID)
Why Jaipur National University?
- 5000+ Placement offers
- One of the largest campuses in Rajasthan
- 25000 Students
- 600+ Faculty Members
- Students club
- International Admission
- Smart class, and Tutorial Rooms
- Address: Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office,
- Contact Number: +91 141 7197070, +91 830 6100404, +91 7413012363, +91-9309088082
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.jnujaipur.ac.in/
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th