Jaipur National University Admission 2022-23: The registration for Jaipur National University Admission has started for the year 2022-23. It offers programs in different fields in management, medical, law, nursing, fashion design & more. Admission to JNU will be given on entry tests & scores in previous education. Students can register here at @www.jnujaipur.ac.in
Programs like BTech, BA, BBA, BSc, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc Nursing, BDes, BPharma, BSc Agriculture, & more are available for Jaipur National University Admission 2022-23. Admission to JNU Jaipur will be based on an entrance test followed by personal interviews. It also conducts JEST 2022 to provide scholarships to students.
Jaipur National University is a private institute situated in the province of Rajasthan. It has signed affiliation to More than 15 colleges of higher learning. The university has a range of UG-level degree programs to offer to one who has passed the 12th level qualifying exam.
It also offers admission in BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, and many UG diploma programs. The university has decided that this year online submitted applications will be accepted.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Results of JNU JEST 2022 will soon be declared.
- Jaipur National University Admission 2022-23 has been started for UG, PG & Diploma courses. Apply here
Jaipur National University Highlights
|University Name||Jaipur National University|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, DEC, AICTE, AIU, NAAC|
|Fee||Jaipur National University Fee structure|
Jaipur National University Admission 2022-23
The process of admission for session 2022-23 at JNU Jaipur will soon start for UG & PG courses. Jaipur National University offers higher-level education in almost all sectors like engineering and technology, nursing, computer science, social science and hotel management. The university opens admission to eligible students two times a year. Firstly in January and secondly in July.
Jaipur National University UG Admission
- B.Tech CE/ME/EE/BE/BT/CSE/E&C– Passed 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology/C. Sc. as main subjects and an aggregate of 50% marks from a known Board of Education.
- BBA/B.Com (P/H)/BHMCT/BJMC/BA– Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream or discipline from a known Board of Education.
- BCA– Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream or discipline with an aggregate of 48% marks from a known Board.
- BSc – Passed 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant stream or discipline with the minimum qualifying marks from a known Board.
- LLB – Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- B.Pharmacy– Passed 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream with PCM/B as compulsory subjects and an aggregate of 50% marks.
- B.Ed. – Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks.
Jaipur National University PG Admission
- M.Pharm/MA/MSW/LLM/MEd – Aspirants must a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream or discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks from a known college/University.
- M.Tech CSE/EE/ME/CE/ECE– Passed Graduation with BE/B. Tech in the relevant discipline and an aggregate of 55% marks.
- MBA– Passed Graduation in any discipline or subject from a known college or University.
- M.Sc – Passed Graduation with BSc in the relevant stream or discipline from a known college/University.
- MCA– Passed Graduation in any discipline with Mathematics from a known college.
- MJMC– Passed Graduation or Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication from a known college or University.
Jaipur National University PhD Admission
- Ph.D. in English/M.C/Engg./Pharma/Law/C.Sc./Mgmt – Aspirants must hold a Master’s degree in the relevant stream or discipline with an aggregate of 55% marks from a known University.
- It will get based on the Entrance Examination and Personal Interview round.
Jaipur National University Admission Process 2022-23
Jaipur National University will start the admission process for session 2022-23 for all the offered courses. The application form is available on the official site www.jnujaipur.ac.in. Students can fill the hard copy and send it through the DD in favor of Jaipur National University.
- Visit the official internet site of Jaipur National University Admission- www.jnujaipur.ac.in.
- Go to the admission column and choose the online application form.
- Now register inside the new tab for the online application form.
- After registration, log in with the registered ID and Password.
- Now fill the application shape with the latest photograph and signature.
- Now, after the proceeding, the applicants may be directed to the payment gateway.
- Submit the amount of Rs. 1500 because of the online application shape fees.
Documents Required for Jaipur National University Admission
- 10th & 12th standard Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- The graduation Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/Character Certificate
- Income/Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecard of the National level Entrance Examination
- Valid Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving License/Voters ID)
Jaipur National University Admission: Courses & Eligibility
The JNU offers over 75 Programmes in sixteen specialist schools, and It is considered one of the largest universities that provide Undergraduate Programmes at such huge numbers.
|BBA||10+2 with minimum 50 % (Merit)|
|BCA||10+2 with minimum 48% (Merit)|
|B.COM||10+2 with minimum 45% (Merit)|
|BCA-Cyber Security||10+2 with minimum 48% (Merit)|
|BCA-AIML||10+2 with minimum 48% (Merit)|
|B.COM-ABST||10+2 with minimum 55% (Merit)|
|B.A. HONS- English||10+2 with minimum 45% (Merit)|
|B.A., L.L.B HONS||10+2 or valid score in CLAT (Entrance)|
|LLB||UG Degree with minimum 45% (Merit)|
|B.Sc.Nursing||10+2 PCB with minimum 50% (Entrance)|
|B.Tech Biotechnology||10+2 PCM/PCB with 50% (Entrance)|
|B.Tech.Biotechnology with MBA||10+2 PCM/PCM with 50% (Entrance)|
Why Jaipur National University?
- 5000+ Placement offers
- One of the largest campuses in Rajasthan
- 25000 Students
- 600+ Faculty Members
- Students club
- International Admission
- Smart class, and Tutorial Rooms
Jaipur National University Contact Details
- Address: Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura, Jaipur-302017
- Contact Number: +91 141 7197070, +91 830 6100404, +91 7413012363, +91-9309088082
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.