Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Jaipur National University was established by the Government of Rajasthan and is located in Jagatpura, Rajasthan. UGC approves all courses offered by Jaipur University. According to a recent survey, Rajasthan University is one of the top 30 universities in India. The School of Distance Education and Learning (SODEL) was established in 2007-2008, and the Distance Learning Program was approved in 2009 by DEC, UGC, and AICTE. The main objective of the Distance Learning Institute of the University is to provide quality education to the students to live as independent Indian citizens.
The Jaipur School of Distance Education and Learning has spared no effort in providing quality education, and the number of enrolled students exceeds 20,000 per year. Jaipur University offers programs to distance learners in UG programs, PG programs, Certificate courses, Diploma courses, and PG Diploma.
Jaipur National University Distance Education Highlights
|Approved||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Application Form||Rs. 500/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.600/-|
|Declaration of Results||Two Months after Examination|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Three Month After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 800/-|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||1800 200 0034|
Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Jaipur National University School of distance education offers many courses to the candidates at the UG, PG, Diploma and Certificates level courses. Some of the programs that are offered by the University at the all courses are described below:
JNU Distance Education UG Admission
JNU offers five courses to the aspirants at the UG level UG course that the University offers are given below:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Time: The BA course offered by the university are generally 3-year courses.
- Eligibility: A student who has passed intermediate from any recognized board of India can apply for admission in a BA degree.
- Selection Process: The University granted admission is based on marks obtained by the aspirants in intermediate exams.
- Time: The duration of BSc courses is generally three years.
- Eligibility: The students who have passed 10+2 qualifying exams can apply for admission to the University’s BSc courses.
- Selection Process: Access is granted by the university based on merit in BSc courses.
- Time: The duration of BBA is generally three years
- Eligibility: A student who has not passed 10+2 exams cannot apply for admission in BBA courses.
- Selection Process: The University granted admission is based on marks obtained by a candidate in the previous year’s exams.
- Time: The minimum time required to complete a BCom degree is three years.
- Eligibility: A student with a passing certificate from any recognized board of India can apply for admission in BCom courses.
- Selection Process: Grant of admission in BCom is directly based on merit.
- Time: BCA is a 3-year course.
- Eligibility: A student who has passed 10+2 exams with math as a core subject from any recognized board of India can apply for admission in the BCA course.
- Selection Process: The selection of candidates for admission is directly based on the merit of marks obtained in 10+2 qualifying examinations.
JNU Distance Education PG Admission
The university offers three courses at the PG level to the aspirants. The courses offered by the university are described below:
- Time: The minimum time taken by the candidates to complete the MA degree is two years, generally
- Eligibility: A aspirant with a BA degree in relevant subjects can apply for admission in the MA course offered by the university.
- Selection Process: The university’s admission is granted to the candidates based on marks obtained by them in the previous degree.
- Time: Generally, a candidate can complete an MSc degree in 2 years.
- Eligibility: A aspirant with a degree in MSc in a related subject can apply for admission in MSc courses and courses offered by the university.
- Selection Process: Candidates are admitted based on merit.
- Time: The Duration of MBA courses and courses is generally two years.
- Eligibility: Aspirants who possess the degree of BBA in a relevant subject can apply for the university’s admission MBA course and courses.
- Selection Process: The University will grant admission to the candidates based on their marks in BBA degree exams.
JNU Distance Education PG Diploma Admission
- Time: The duration of PG Diploma courses is one year.
- Eligibility: Aspirant having a graduation degree can apply for admission.
- Selection Process: Admission will be granted to the candidates on a merit basis.
JNU Distance Education Diploma Admission
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: Passing 10+2 exams are compulsory.
- Selection Process: The admission will be granted based on the merit of the aspirants.
JNU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for UG & PG programs of the university are stated so that you know the requirements of each program of the university before applying.
- According to your eligibility requirements for admission to the Bachelor’s level, you should have a 12-year education, i.e., after enrollment, you should have a two-year higher secondary degree or a three-year vocational diploma.
- However, according to the qualification required for the PG program MA, MSc, MBA. You must have a UG degree recognized by UGC and DEC; then, you can take admission. The university does not conduct GAT tests on its own for postgraduate learners.
- While the university requires the qualification required for Master of Computer Application of Jaipur, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications/Engineering or an undergraduate degree from any university recognized from UGC.
Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission Last Date
|Online Application Form starts||July 2021 (Closed)|
|Last date of Application Form||Sep 2021 (Closed)|
Jaipur National University Distance Education Application Form Process 2021
Admission from Jaipur National University Distance Education is twice a year at the beginning of one year and in the middle of the second year. The beginning of the year starts in January and the middle of the year begins in July for various learners seeking admission in the programs of Jaipur University.
Jaipur National University provides tons of courses at various levels for candidates to pursue. The university charges the stated fee for all the classes. Offline and online mode of admissions is open to the candidates.
The School of Distance Education and Learning of Jaipur University does not have any study center in the country, so all learners are requested not to be fooled by any fraud and never deposit demand drafts and bank checks into account.
Jaipur National University Distance Education Fees Structure
Jaipur National University was recognized within the year 2008-2009. In Sept 2009, the university got approval from DEC. The Joint Committee of AICTE-UGC-DEC accorded its approval to begin numerous studies below graduate and postgraduate levels. In the article, students can check the list of fee structures and the university’s contact details mentioned below.
|BA||INR. 14,500/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|B.Sc||INR. 15,050/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|BBA||INR. 18,500/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|B.Com||INR. 16500/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|MA||INR. 20,500/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
|MSc||INR. 24,500/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
|MBA||INR. 24,500/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
Scholarships are awarded by Jaipur University School of Distance Education and Learning to all learners belonging to scheduled caste/scheduled tribe. Still, to be eligible for this scholarship, you have to provide a certificate that you belong.
This scholarship is for those whose annual income is less than INR 250,000. For this scholarship, you will get a form from the State Government of Social Welfare Department, which you can submit to the University’s Directorate of Social Welfare.
After getting admission to any program of the School of Distance Education and Learning of Jaipur University, you will be issued the most University ID card so that they can easily recognize you whenever you visit the office of the Directorate.
Keep this card in mind because you will never be allowed to sit for the exam without it. The University Card will only be valid for the duration of your course and will no longer be valid. If you lose a card, you can get a new card by paying 300/- INR.
|Serial Number||Examination work||Fee Structure|
|1||Issuing Duplicate Marksheet||1000/-|
|2||Issuing Migration Certificate||1000/-|
|3||Issuing Provisional Degree Certificate||750/-|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is any entrance test at the University?
Ans: If students fulfil the particular program’s required educational qualifications, then there is no entrance examination conducted.
Q2. What is the required educational qualification for enrollment? Ans: For any bachelor diploma program, the required education qualification is a minimum of 12 (Higher secondary class). For any master and postgraduate program required qualification is Graduation in any discipline.
Q3. Can students pursue more than one program at the same time?
Ans: No, the student cannot pursue more than one program at the same time.
Q4. How will students know about the admission confirmation? Ans: After the Documents verification process, the student obtains a notification with some details like- Registration no, user-id, and password for LMS (Blackboard), and fee receipt. This is the Confirmation Notification of the Admission.
- Address: Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura, Jaipur-302017
- Contact No.: +91 141 7197070, +91 8306100404
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.