Jaipur National University Fee Structure 2019-20
Jaipur National University (JNU) is the Best University for Technical, Management and Post Diploma Courses in Rajasthan. University is Located in Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan. It is a Private University that is Founded on October 22, 2007, Through an Ordinance of the Government of Rajasthan. Students Can Check Fee Structure of Jaipur National University in this Article.
|University Name||Jaipur National University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Approval||UGC, AICTE, NAAC, BCI, NCTE, MCI|
|Location||Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
Jaipur National University is a Private University, Sponsored by Mahima Shiksha Samiti, Came Into Existence on October 22, 2007, Through an Ordinance of the Government of Rajasthan. The University Received Mandatory Approvals and Recognitions for Its Programs From the National Regulatory Bodies, Namely, UGC, AICTE, NAAC, PCI, NCTE, BCI and Nursing Council of India. After completing the all processes students can pay the application fee through demand draft or cash. For the support mention here phone number is any students have any types of doubt they can contact at the mentioned number. To get more details please visit on the website link. Here is the list of Jaipur National University Fee Structure.
|Job Oriented Degree, Diploma Course After 12th Pass 2019|
|Career Options After 12th Commerce|
|Career Options After 12th Science|
|Career Options After 12th Arts|
Jaipur National University Fee Structure
The University Charges the Prescribed Fee Form All the Programmes.
|Name of the Programme||Admission Fee||Programme Fee (Per Year)||Examination Fee||Total Payable Amount||Back/ Due Paper Exam Fee|
|Diplomas in Management||500/-||19500/-||1800/-||21800/-||1800/-|
Students are advised to make payments of all kinds of Fees only through crossed bank Demand Draft in the name of the Jaipur National University payable at Jaipur city. Do not pay more amount than mentioned in the table above.
Latest Events: University announced that the examination of Even Semester held on 24 Apr 2019 and End- Exam May 2019. Even Semester papers/ courses are starting from 01 May 2019.
Approvals and Recognitions:
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- Bar Council of India (BCI)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
- Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
Faculty in Jaipur National University:
- Dr. Ganesh Narayan Sharma (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Jaya Sharma (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Rajesh Verma (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Sandeep Bakshi(Chancellor/ Chairman)
- Prof. Birendra Shrivastava (Director)
- Dr. Pankaj Kumar Sharma (Associate Professor)
Jaipur National University RATING:
- 79. Academic
- 83. Infrastructure
- 85. Accommodation
- 66. Placement
- 70. Faculty
- 84. Computer Labs
- 86. Library
- 80. Auditorium
- 85. Sports
- The campus in WiFi: the university is provided the high-speed different types of Wi-fi facilities to provide the high-speed fiber-optic backbone connected to the internet apart from that 24X7 Internet access available through the campus wi-fi hot-spots.
- Library: The libraries at this university has well equipped. and this library has undertaken large areas well spacious, in this university has seating capacity is more than 500 students.apart from that library collection the all major books it has collected more than one lakh reference books or textbooks, 200 journals of national and international standards
- Cafeteria: University has well stocked and modern Cafeterias for the students. and the cafeterias conducting the large space and they offered the world-class seating arrangement to serve as meeting places for the students and offered them an opportunity to both socialize and sharing their academic interest as well as engagement.
- Transport: University has it’s own transport facilities to peak and dropped the day scholars students and staff. it provides the transport facilities from Jaipur and nearby areas. public transport buses also ply to the points near the campus.
- Health and Saftey: the university provided the world-class medical facilities, it can boast of huge 1100-bed multispecialty JNU Hospital with all the required medical healthcare facilities, from general medicine to intensive care.
- Laboratories: There are 143 laboratories including two workshops, two drawing halls, and two Computer Centers: (a)Engineering (30), (b)Computer (21), (c)Pharmacy (19), (d)Hotel Management (16), (e)Education (05), (f)Biotechnology (Molecular Biology, Tissue Culture) / Microbiology / Bioinformatics / Biochemistry (19)
- Auditorium: The SIILAS campus of the University has a modern well-equipped auditorium with a capacity of 300 seats.the SADTM and JNU Main campuses have auditoria for nearly 300 persons.
The University is all set to come up with an ultra-modern auditorium on the main campus with a seating capacity of 1500 persons.
- Open Air Theatre
- ATM & Banking E-Lobby
- Health Facilities: The University can boast of a huge 1100-bed multispeciality JNU Hospital with all the required medical healthcare facilities, from general medicine to intensive care
Jaipur National University has provided a personal independent placement cell to facilitate campus placements and jobs for the students. the placement cell also invited to many reputed companies and it is also imparts training in soft-skills, personality development, written as well as oral skills, and they fully trend in both public and corporate sectors.
- NIIT Technology
- Priya Industries
- Ernst & Young
- The Oberoi Group
University provided a good amount of scholarship fro the meritorious students. and university also has given the guideline and help to student to get the education loan from the bank, many nationalized bank provided the education loan for the higher education student. apart from that central and state government also provided a good amount of scholarship basis of marks in the last qualifying examination.
- Dr. Sandeep Bakshi (Chancellor)
- Dr. Grishma Shukla (Professor, Department of Education)
- Ruby Singh (Lecturer, Department of Nursing)
- Ms. Jenifer (Lecturer, Department of Nursing)
- Prof. J.k. Tandon (Professor, Department of Management)
- Dr. Ranjan Upadhyaya (Professor, Department of Management)
- Mr. Mudit Khetan (Associate Professor, Department of Computer & Systems Sciences)
- Dr. Sonu Mittal (Associate Professor, Department of Computer & Systems Sciences)
- Prof. Rita Arora (Professor, Department of Education)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is University UGC approved?
- How Many colleges are there at JNU?
Ans: There are 15 colleges.
- Is the University offers Distance learning Courses?
Ans: University offers UG, PG Programs PGDCA, BCA, MCA, MBA, B.Com, BBA English, Finance, Marketing, PG Diploma in HRM.
- How can I apply for the Job in JNU?
Ans: Visit the website.
- Address: Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
- Phone: 0141 275 3377