Jammu University Admission 2021-22: The University of Jammu holds a public university status with its establishment in 1969. It was made on Jammu and Kashmir in its union territory. With the affirmations of NAAC and UGC, it is the main university of Jammu. With the ranking of 74 with the NIRF with 6 streams of course.
The university even gives off distance learning courses to aid candidates further away from living and reach. There are only merit base courses, the accepted entry tests are namely JUET, CAT, CMAT, MAT, etc. There is a provision of scholarship for all over basis students. The university also has placement cell TCS, HDFC Bank, and Accenture as its recruiters.
- SOP with precautionary measures to be followed by the Government of India during examinations. for more details click on the link.
- Documents/MC/Provide Copy of Provisional Certificate and Other Certificates Pay Online.
Jammu University Admission Eligibility Criteria
It is an autonomous institute that was developed in 1969. It is offering UG, PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D. programs. It is correlated with UGC. The admission of applicants relies on the entrance exam.
- BBA: Admission criteria are passing scores at 10+2 level and JUET test merit.
- BA LLB: Admission procedure is having 50% marks at 10+2 level and JUET exam.
- B.P.Ed: Eligibility criteria are 10+2 level and grades of the JUET test.
- B.Com: Selection procedure is having 50% marks at intermediate level and JUET exam marks.
- M.Com: Selection criteria depend on at least 55% scores at B.Com and grades of the JUET exam.
- MBA: Entrance criteria are having 50% grades at graduate degree and CAT/MAT/CMAT, GD, and PI.
- MCA: Graduate degree and JUET scores are necessary to become eligible for this course.
- MSc: Eligibility criteria are a graduate degree in science discipline and selection relies on merit at the JUET exam.
Jammu University Headline 2021-22
|University Name||Jammu University Admission 2021|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC|
|Entrance Exam||JUET, CMAT/CAT/MAT|
|Types of Programs||Bachelor’s, Masters, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline|
Jammu University Admission UG and PG Courses
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- BBA-HM: 45% of scores need to be of the student in plus two. they must also clear JUET to get in.
- BBA (Hotel Management): The student requires being a graduate. They must also be with 45% scores. they are to have JUET clearance.
- B.Lib.: The student should be holding scores of 45%, they must also have their CLAT cleared with graduation.
- LLB: The candidate is to be qualified with 45% scores; they are to be on merit. They must be graduates as well.
- MBA: With the clearance of the CAT, graduation is also required. They must have 50% scores in graduation.
- M.Tech: Students may be from any area with a graduation degree, they also require JUET for Jammu University Admission 2021-22.
- Ph.D.: Students are to have their Post-Graduation cleared off. They are to have similar subjects with their specialization.
- M.Phil: They are to have Post-Graduation with their specialization subject for admission in M.Phil.
- M.Sc: Students are required to get through from Graduation. They must also go through JUET for clearance.
- MA: The clearance of Graduation is the basic requirement. A student with 50% scores gets in with their Jammu University Entrance Test score sheet.
Online and Offline Process is mixed for the application of Jammu University Admission.
- One must go to the official site of the university and get themselves registered there for JUET.
- Login is asked for, from there they should apply for a form with the fee of it. (INR 700)
- They are asked to challan it to acquire the form.
- They must download it and send it all to the Department of Education with asked for documents.
- Birthdate proof with identity proof
- Gap year, transfer, migration in certificates
- UG/PG according to the requirement in degrees
- Marksheet of cleared 10th and 12th
- Marksheet of JUET (if asked for)
- Pictures of asked for size
Jammu University Admission 2021-22
|BBA-HM||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
UG Admission Eligibility
|BBA (Hotel Management)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.P.Ed||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Lib||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Com||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA LL.B||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA (English)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
PG Admission Eligibility
|MCA||bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|MBM||bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|M.Sc.||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|M.P.Ed||bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|M.Ed||bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|M.Com||bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|MA||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|Registration Last Date for MBA (IB)||March 2021|
|MBA Registration – Last||Mar 2021|
|Admit card of Jammu University Admission 2021||June 2021|
|University Admission 2021||Jun 2021|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th