Jammu University Admission 2021: The university has released a notice on 15th May 2021 about the opening of registrations for PGDCA, the deadline for Registration is set for July 26, 2021. Aspirants are to also know that the B.Ed. DDE course admissions have started and the last date announced for Application Form submissions is May 2021. Currently, the registrations for JUET are open for admission in various UG PG level Entrance Exam-based courses, Register Now.
- 10 June 2021: University of Jammu issue notice for MBA admission session 2021. For more updates view the website.
- 8 June 2021: Application invited for admission to LLM (2 years) regular courses, offered by the University of Jammu. For more information visit the website.
Jammu University Admission is open for students that are applying to the various sources that have been put up by the university. Aspirants need to match the eligibility criteria to get into any of the courses that apply to the university. Students admission from the reserved category can apply on the admission basis set up by the nation’s guidelines.
Q: What happens when a student that is not eligible applies?
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Ans: Students that are not eligible will not qualify for admission and will not be put up on the merit list.
Q: What is the link to admissions of Jammu University admissions 2021?
Ans: To visit Jammu University admissions session 2021.
Q: What will aspirants required in counseling Jammu University 2021?
Ans: Students need to appear in the counseling with a vital document that has been mentioned on the university website.
|Jammu University More Info|
|About University||University of Jammu|
|Application Form||University of Jammu Application Form|
|Fee Structure||University of Jammu Fee Structure|
Jammu University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Jammu University Admission 2021|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC|
|Entrance Exam||JUET, CMAT/CAT/MAT|
|Types of Programs||Bachelor’s, Masters, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline|
Jammu University UG & PG Eligibility:
- BBA-HM: 45% of scores need to be of the student in plus two. they must also clear JUET to get in.
- BBA (Hotel Management): The student requires being a graduate. They must also be with 45% scores. they are to have JUET clearance.
- B.Lib.: The student should be holding scores of 45%, they must also have their CLAT cleared with graduation.
- LLB: The candidate is to be qualified with 45% scores; they are to be on merit. They must be graduates as well.
- MBA: With the clearance of the CAT, graduation is also required. They must have 50% scores in graduation.
- M.Tech: Students may be from any area with a graduation degree, they also require JUET for Jammu University Admission 2021-22.
- Ph.D.: Students are to have their Post-Graduation cleared off. They are to have similar subjects with their specialization.
- M.Phil: They are to have Post-Graduation with their specialization subject for admission in M.Phil.
- M.Sc: Students are required to get through from Graduation. They must also go through JUET for clearance.
- MA: The clearance of Graduation is the basic requirement. A student with 50% scores gets in with their Jammu University Entrance Test score sheet.
Jammu University Admission Process 2021-22:
Online and Offline Process is mixed for the application of Jammu University Admission.
- One must go to the official site of the university and get themselves registered there for JUET.
- Login is asked for, from there they should apply for a form with the fee of it. (INR 700)
- They are asked to challan it to acquire the form.
- They must download it and send it all to the Department of Education with asked for documents.
- For Jammu University Fee Structure click here.
- Birthdate proof with identity proof
- Gap year, transfer, migration in certificates
- UG/PG according to the requirement in degrees
- Marksheet of cleared 10th and 12th
- Marksheet of JUET (if asked for)
- Pictures of asked for size
JU Admission 2021 Last Date:
|Last Date to filling the Online Application Form||2nd week of Aug 2021|
|Registration deadline for PGDCA||1st week of July 2021|
|Application Form with Late Fee of INR 130||1st week of Aug 2021|
|Notice release of the 1st list on the vacant seat||Aug 2021|
|Notice release of the 2nd list on the vacant seat||1st week of Sep 2021|
|CAT PG Course admissions Registration||Last week of Aug 2021|
|CAT Entrance Exam for PG courses||Nov 2021|
|BBA (Hotel Management)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.P.Ed||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Lib||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Com||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA LLB||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA (English)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|MCA||Bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|MBM||Bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|M.Sc.||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|M.P.Ed||Bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|M.Ed||Bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|M.Com||Bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|MA||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|BBA-HM||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Address: University of Jammu, Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road, Jammu Tawi (J&K)-180006 (INDIA)
Phone No.: 0191- 2435248, 2435259
Email ID: centreforIT@jammuuniversity.ac.in
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th