Jammu University Admission 2021-22: Jammu University was established in 1969. It is located in Jammu Tawi, India. The university is approved by UGC (University Grants Commission) to move ahead for quality higher education. This university has an expansive campus area that is extended over 118.78 acres. Jammu University is now starting its UG, PG, and diploma course admission for the year 2021.
The Jammu University offers admission based on the JUET. The JUET(Jammu University Entrance Test) takes place after the submission of the admission form. Only passed candidates are eligible for receiving admission calls.
|University of Jammu||University of Jammu Application Form|
|University of Jammu Admission||University of Jammu Fee Structure|
- Jammu University has informed that the University has been counselling for admission to MTech Program to fill the vacant seats.
- The counselling will start from 18 November 2021. The applicants will have to attend the counselling first. The applicants will have to reach the venue by 11 AM. (Source)
Jammu University Highlights
|University Name||Jammu University|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC|
|Entrance Exam||JUET, CMAT/CAT/MAT|
|Types of Programs||Bachelor’s, Masters, PhD.|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline|
Jammu University Admission 2021-22
Jammu University Admission was open for students applying to the various courses. Aspirants need to match the eligibility criteria to get into any of the courses.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Jammu University UG Admission
- BBA: The bachelor’s of business administration, commonly known as BBA, is an undergraduate-level professional program. The BBA takes minimum 3 years to complete & candidates can choose BBA in specialization offered by the Jammu University. The eligibility criteria to get admission in the BBA program is to complete the 12th with atleast 50% marks from any well recognized board.
- B.Lib.: The student should be holding scores of 45%, they must also have their CLAT cleared with graduation.
- LLB: The candidate is to be qualified with 45% scores; they are to be on merit. They must be graduates as well.
Jammu University PG Admission
- MBA: Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a professional course having 2 years duration. This course focuses on developing the skills required for management, marketing and business. After completing an MBA, students can get excellent jobs from the government as well as private sectors. The salary packages range to INR 2-30 LPA. With the clearance of the CAT, graduation is also required. They must have 50% scores in graduation.
- M.Tech: Students may be from any area with a graduation degree; they also require JUET for Jammu University Admission 2021-22.
- PhD: Students are to have their Post-Graduation cleared off. They are to have similar subjects with their specialization.
- M.Phil: They are to have Post-Graduation with their specialization subject for admission in M.Phil.
- M.Sc: Students are required to get through from Graduation. They must also go through JUET for clearance.
- MA: The clearance of Graduation is the basic requirement. A student with 50% scores gets in with their Jammu University Entrance Test score sheet.
Jammu University PG Diploma Admission
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (BBM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing & Sales Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking & Risk Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics
- Post-Graduate Course in Computer Applications
Jammu University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Deadline for submission of MTech CS||30 September 2021 (closed)|
|Display the merit MSc Bio Tech||22 September 2021 (closed)|
|Last date to apply for JUET||22 September 2021 (closed)|
Jammu University Eligibility
|B.COM||10+2 from Jammu Board or equivalent 40 %|
|B.A. LLB||10+2 from Jammu Board or equivalent 45 %|
|BB Hotel Managment||10+2 from Jammu Board with 50% or equivalent|
Jammu University Application Form Process 2021
Students from anywhere in India are giving the facility from Jammu University to get their registrations done online. They will go to the admission tab and fill in their necessary details in the form. This form also has an application fee of INR 700 for all students.
Jammu University Online Application Form Process
- One must go to the official site of the university and get themselves registered there for JUET.
- Login is asked for; from there, they should apply for a form with its fee. (INR 700)
- They are asked to challan it to acquire the form.
- They must download it and send it all to the Department of Education with asked for documents.
- For Jammu University Fee Structure, click here.
- Birthdate proof with identity proof
- Gap year, transfer, migration in certificates
- UG/PG according to the requirement in degrees
- Marksheet of cleared 10th and 12th
- Marksheet of JUET (if asked for)
- Pictures of asked for size
Why the University of Jammu?
The University of Jammu increasingly attracts the youth in Jammu & Kashmir from the last few decades. It is responsible for educating candidates in a friendly environment. Check out some of the key points that this University has:
- A fine range of UG & PG Programme
- Helpdesk team available
- World-class infrastructure
|BBA (Hotel Management)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.P.Ed||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Lib||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Com||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA LLB||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA (English)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|MCA||Bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|MBM||Bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|M.Sc.||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|M.P.Ed||Bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|M.Ed||Bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|M.Com||Bachelor Passed in relevant subject|
|MA||Graduated in relevant discipline|
|BBA-HM||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What happens when a student that is not eligible applies?
Ans: Students that are not eligible will not qualify for admission and will not be put up on the merit list.
Q: What is the link to admissions of Jammu University admissions 2021?
Ans: To visit Jammu University admissions session 2021.
Q: What will aspirants required in counselling Jammu University 2021?
Ans: Students need to appear in the counselling with a vital document that has been mentioned on the university website.
- Address: University of Jammu, Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road, Jammu Tawi (J&K)-180006 (India)
- Phone No.: 0191- 2435248, 2435259
- Email Id: centreforIT@jammuuniversity.ac.in
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.