JAU Gujarat Admission 2021-22: Junagadh Agriculture University has five main colleges namely College of Agricultural, College of Agricultural Engineering And Tech, College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, College of Fisheries & P.G. Institute of A.B.M.
|JAU University||JAU Application Form|
|JAU Admission||JAU Fee Structure|
Junagadh Agricultural University admission forms for all of the courses are accessible and applicable online and at the university office. Aspirants may apply for more subjects than one in a separate admission form and JAU Gujarat admission form fee for each of the courses. The admission is obtained on the PGCET exam or the GATE admission exam. Ph.D. entrance is reserved on the admission exam of Ph.D. held by the university.
Junagadh Agriculture University Highlights
|University Name||Junagadh Agriculture University (JAU)|
|University Type / Approved by||State / UGC, AIU|
|Entrance Test||National: GUJCET, GATE, JEE Mains|
|University: Written Exam|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based +interview|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Library, Medical, Transport, Accommodation|
|Bachelors, Masters, & Ph.D.,|
JAU Gujarat UG & PG Eligibility
JAU was built in 2004 at the beautiful location of Junagadh, Gujarat. It is a state institute. The university is affiliated with the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). For the production of agriculture crops and research, there are five research stations for various crops.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Students must fall in the required criteria of the opt for courses. they must go through the admission process in one of the modes. Some courses are on a merit or entrance basis. Students must be from the relevant backdrop.
- B.Sc (H): For B.Sc (H) in Junagadh Agriculture University (JAU) Admission 2021. Class 12th must be cleared on merit. So must the entrance test be. They must have a PCB backdrop.
- B.Tech: Plus two must be in the relevant field. They must be having merit scores. they must clear entrance tests with merit scores as well.
- B.V.Sc & AH: Plus two of the candidate must have PCB subjects. They also should have entrance tests with valid scores to get Junagadh Agriculture University (JAU) admission 2021.
- B.F.Sc.: Candidate must have plus two cleared. They must have entrance test scores. They must clear it with PCB subjects for the Junagadh Agriculture University (JAU) admission 2021.
M.Sc (Agriculture): Aspirants must have B.Sc. (Agriculture). They must also have secured 6.00 OGPA in B.Sc minimum. PG Entrance Test should have been passed by the aspirant.
M.Sc (Horticulture): Only students with B.Sc. (Horticulture) can apply. Their marks should be by the least 6.00 OGPA. Entrance test clearance is a necessity.
MBA (Agri-Business): A 6.00 OGPA is a must. They must have an institute-level entrance test cleared. Graduation in Agriculture/ Agriculture Allied Sciences is a must.
Diploma: The aspirant should have a backdrop of a Bachelor’s degree in one of these:
Home Science, Fisheries
Veterinary Animal Husbandry
Food Processing Tech.
Horticulture and Forestry
Ph.D.: The specialization needs a relevant backdrop. It also requires qualifications of Master’s/MPhil. 65% is required scores (60% for reserved seats). Other than that, the Entrance Test and Interview are also essential for clearance.
JAU Application Form 2021
- Download or purchase form from university.
- The filled form and required documents need to be attached.
- Aspirants should submit either cash or DD for the form fee.
- Go to the website’s JAU Gujarat admission area for an application form.
- Filling it in is a must.
- Scanning and uploading necessary documents is the next step.
- Pay the fee with either DD or net banking.
- Results 10, +2
- Certificates (required)
- Degrees (according to course)
- Entrance test (JAU/GUJCET/GATE) scorecard
- Proofs (identity, residency)
Admission 2021 Last Date
|Print copy of Online submitted the form with papers||Last Receiving Date||July 2021|
|Online admission forms MBA course (for all candidates except Agricultural & Allied graduates)||Submission Starts||1st week of July 2021|
|Online admission forms MBA course (for all pupils except Agricultural & Allied graduates)||Submission Ends||July 2021|
|Admission exam for MBA course||Exam||August 2021|
|Group Discussion MBA||Conducting||3rd week of August 2021|
|Personal Interview MBA course and other PG courses||Conducting||August 2021|
Ans: The students get scholarships from digital Gujarat. in. some other scholarships are also available.
Ans: It takes the time of three months approximately to dispatch admission cards.
Ans: The official number is 0285 267 2080.
Address: Junagadh 362 001, Gujarat (INDIA)
Contact No.: +91-285-2672080-90, +91-285-2672482
Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th