JECRC University Admission 2022-23: JECRC University The Private University JECRC University offers many PG and UG degrees and a research-based Ph.D. degree in various specializations as it is set in Jaipur in the state of Rajasthan.
Admission to MBA is provided to aspirants based on their clearance or MAT scores; the university will also interview to assess the candidate’s skills and a group discussion to check if the candidates are fit for their course or not.
Aspirants applying for the M.P.Ed degree are selected based on the scores attained in the B.P.Ed degrees before they are assessed by a physical efficiency test, also known commonly as PET. Those are applying in the B.P.Ed will also have to clear the PET admission exams and an assessment of the scores for 12th grade.
JECRC University Headlines 2022-23
|Established | Type||2012 | Private University|
|Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
JECRC University UG PG Courses & Eligibility
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- JECRC University Admission BE/B.Tech, BA, BCA, BDes, B.Com, BA-LLB, B.Com LLB, B.Sc LLB, BBA, BCA, BHMCT BBM, and BSc programs are available at the UG level.
- The students who want to apply to these courses must have passed HSC in the same stream with more than 50% marks.
- M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, MBA, MSW, and LLM programs are available at the PG level.
- The students who want to apply to these PG courses must have passed the UG exam in the same stream with more than 55% marks.
- For Ph.D. courses, the applicants must have a master’s degree with more than 55% marks.
- The selection of each course is based on merit.
|B TECH FOOD TECHNOLOGY||4 years||12th with science|
|B TECH ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||4 years||12th with science|
|B TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||4 years||12th with science|
|B TECH COMPUTER SCIENCE||4 years||12th with science|
|B TECH CHEMICAL ENGINEERING||4 years||12th with science|
|B E AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING||4 years||12th with science|
JECRC University Application Form: How to Apply?
JECRCU offers online forms, and the students who want to apply to any UG, PG, or doctoral course must follow these steps.
- Visit the official web portal of JECRC
- Select the “Online form” icon and register yourself with a valid email account and mobile number.
- Log in to the account and fill out the form.
- Upload scanned copies of photos, signs, and other details.
- Pay Fee via credit debit card, ATM, card, or net banking.
- Now the last step is to submit the online form and take out the print.
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- ID card/ passport
- Mark sheets
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
Address: Plot No.IS-2036 to 2039, Ramchandrapura Industrial Area, Vidhani, Sitapura Extension, Jaipur – 303905, Rajasthan, India
Contact No.: +91 9982682493, +91 9116673115
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.