JEE Main Exam 2020 Application Forms Published
JEE Main Exam 2020:- Candidates can apply for a JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) Main Examination 2020. The application registration will begin from September 3. Those who are willing to apply they can check the official site. Candidates can apply JEE application form from Online. Candidates have to keep their all documents ready before filling the application form.
The JEET Examination was mainly conducted for engineering as well as architecture applicants. The NTA has amended the exam pattern by decreasing the number of questions per subject, inserting numerical-based questions.
Required Documents to apply JEE Main Exam 2020
- Passport-sized photograph with date and signature.
- Scanned copy of signature to upload.
- Correct Date of birth as mentioned the 10 certificates.
- Class 10 and class 12 mark sheet.
- EWS, PWD, SC/ST or another reservation certificate.
- Education qualification certificates.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th