JEE Main Response Sheet | Process of Checking Response Sheet : It contains the answers that the candidates have marked on the examination day, and the answer key has all the correct answers. Download JEE Main 2020 Answer Key, Question Paper and Response Sheet
JEE Main Response Sheet Process 2020
Below methods can be used to login and check JEE Main 2020 Question paper, answer key and response sheet:
- Candidates have to use application number and password or
- Candidates have to use the date of birth and application number
NTA has released JEE Mains January 2020 response sheet and Question Paper on Jan 2020. The pdf will be accessible to the candidates only after entering Application number and Date of Birth on the official website. Along with the response sheet, an answer key will also be available for download.
The candidates can easily cross-check their response sheet and answer key.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
Process of Checking JEE Mains Answer Key and Response Sheet
- Enter the official website of JEE mains.
- JEE Mains Application Number should be entered.
- Then DOB and password should be filled up by the candidate.
- After this, the answer key and response sheet will appear onscreen
- Download both in pdf format.
JEE Main Score Response Sheet
JEE results are calculated in percentile Score. To calculate JEE Percentile, the following details are required:
- Total number of candidates appeared for the specific session of JEE Mains examination
- The highest raw score of a candidate in that examination.
JEE Main percentile score will be different from raw scores. The formula is as follows for calculation:
- 100 X total no of candidates appeared in a specific session with a raw score less than or equal to
The candidate who has scored the highest raw score /total no of candidates appeared in the particular course.
The Breaking Rules of JEE Mains
- Candidates who score higher in mathematics shall be considered.
- Even after the above rule, tie persists, candidate scoring high in physics shall be considered
- Next, if the link continues, candidates securing higher in chemistry shall be regarded as.
- At last, if the tie does not break even after the above rules, then-candidate older shall be considered.
Preparation of JEE Main
To prepare the results of the candidates, the following components are required
- The raw score of the candidates
- Percentile secured by candidates
Ranking System of JEE Mains 2020
The JEE main percentile score of all sessions will be calculated separately, and the raw score of candidates in 3 subjects will be taken into consideration. The final NTA score is prepared based on the total raw score and raw score in three subjects. Based on the score, the students are ranked at the appropriate positions.
What is Normalization Procedure?
It is a popular procedure where the candidate’s scores are compared across Multiple sessions of the Question paper.
Marking Scheme of JEE Mains 2020
- The correct response: candidates are given four marks
- For an incorrect answer, negative marking is applicable
- Unanswered questions do not have negative marking
How can candidates challenge their JEE Mains ?
To challenge results, the candidates should follow the steps below.
- Candidates must log in
- The response sheet and answer key will be visible on screen after login with proper details.
- Cross-check the response sheet and answer key.
In this way, candidates can easily challenge any discrepancies arising during results.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
JEE is conducted twice every year.
Yes, for every incorrect answer one mark is deducted.
No, the JEE rank is calculated in percentile format.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th