JEE Mains January Attempt: It is the engineering entrance exam conducted by NTA. JEE mains are generally conducted in two shifts. According to JEE Mains 2020 analysis, the question paper of shift 1 mathematics was moderate, the physical was hard and tricky. The chemistry portion was quite easy.
JEE Mains January Attempt 2020: Highlights
|Mode of Exam:||Online examination for B.Tech and B.Arch. Drawing test for B.Arch will be offline|
|Subjects and no of sections:||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (both for B.Arch and B.Tech)|
|Examination Duration:||3 hours|
|Question numbers:||75, B.Arch Paper 2, 77 questions|
|Type of Questions:||MCQs for B.Tech, B.Arch: objective type mathematics and aptitude question.|
|Total Marks for B.Tech:||300|
|Total Marks for B.Arch;||400|
|Language of paper:||English, Hindi, Gujarati|
|Marking Scheme of JEE MAINS:||
Correct response: = 4
Wrong response = -1
Not answered: 0
How To Check The Results of JEE Mains January Attempts 2020
In order to check the results of JEE Mains, the candidates have to go through the following procedure
- Visit the official website and login with your application id and password
- Click on results. The results will appear on the screen. Download the results
JEE Shift 1 Analysis JEE 2020 January Attempt
- Difficult mathematics section
- Easy aptitude portion
- Hard drawing section
- Class 12 has more weight than class 11
Shift 2 Analysis of JEE 2020
- Difficult mathematics section
- Easy planning section
- Moderate aptitude section
- Easy drawing section
- Mathematics had most questions from class 11
JEE Main Results
- Results are calculated in percentile
- The response sheet and answer key are added after the examination.
Sample Questions Of JEE Mains 2020
- Topside and side view type questions.
- Government-related questions were asked.
- Mathematics had 1 question from probability, had 2 to 3 questions from the conic section, 3 from coordinate Geometry and few from sets And calculus.
- B. Arch drawing section gave choice to the students.
The Questions Were Like :
- Sketch of a beautiful building.
- Sketch of your mom looking outside of the window.
- Aesthetic card from an equilateral triangle.
January 2020 JEE Main Attempt Facts & Figures
- 567 Centers conducted B.E Paper
- 345 centers conducted 345 centers
- 327 centers conducted B.planning papers
The Topics Mostly Asked During Exam
Chemistry: Basic concepts, redox, chemical structure, thermodynamics, equilibrium, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry`, Organic compounds, Environmental chemistry, P Block element group, Organic compounds that contain oxygen, Principles related to practical chemistry, coordination compounds, biomolecules, organic compounds with nitrogen, electrochemistry
Physics: Units and measurement, thermodynamics, kinematics, laws of motion, oscillation, Electronic devices, current electricity, Magnetic effects of current, atoms and nuclei, dual nature of matter, Rotational motion, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, optics, atoms and nuclei, Electro statistics, dual nature of matter and Radiation, Gravitation laws, Electronic devices.
Mathematics: complex no, quadratic equations, Matrices, determinants, Sets, relations, limit, continuity, Integral calculus, sequence and series, vector, Algebra, statistics, coordinate geometry, three-dimensional geometry.
The Difficulty Level Of Questions
- Mathematics: Moderate
- Physics: Moderate to difficult
- Chemistry: Easy
Some Sample Questions
- Physics section comprised of questions from thermodynamics, electro statistics significant digits
- NATS were quite easy but time taking
- Conceptual questions were asked.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Candidates wishing to apply for JEE Mains need to score 50% marks individually in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and also have an aggregate 50% marks in 10+2
The total marks for JEE Mains will be 300 marks for B.Tech and 400 marks for B.E.
There is no slot booking. NTA authorities will allot slots randomly.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th