Jharkhand Rai University Fee Structure 2019-2020
Jharkhand Rai University (JRU Fees) Has Been Founded Under “Jharkhand Rai University Act, 2011” by Jharkhand State Government as Per Section 2(F) of UGC Act 1956. JRU, an ISO Certified University (ISO 9001:2015), Aims to Create a Knowledge Pool for the State of Jharkhand by Helping the Needs of Varied Communities. Here is the list of Jharkhand Rai University Fee Structure, that is Given Below.
Jharkhand Rai University
Approved For admission Abroad
0651 290 2696
Jharkhand Rai University (JRU) was Founded in the Year of 2011 as a Private University. It is Located in the State of Jharkhand at Ranchi and Affiliated by the University Grants Commission (UGC). University offers many courses. For the support, we are mention here contact number if any students required, they can contact at the mention number. Kindly visit on the university website link if you need more details. Students can also check the information regarding the admission through this link-
Here is the list of Jharkhand Rai University Fee Structure, Where you can Check all Details, that is Given Below.
List of Jharkhand Rai University Fee Structure:
|Program||Branches||Fees Per Semester||Fee Payable @ time of admission||Fees payable 2nd semester onwards|
|B.Tech.-(4 years) & B.Tech.(D2D)-(3 Years)||Electrical||Rs.32,000||Rs.42,000||Rs.32,000|
|Computer Science Engg|
|B.Sc.-(4 years)||Agriculture||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 30,000|
|BBA – (3 years)||–||Rs.20,000||Rs.30,000||Rs.20,000|
|B.Com. – (3 years)||–||Rs.12,500||Rs.22,500||Rs.12,500|
|B.A.-(3 years)||English||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 10,000|
|Economics||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 15,000|
|BSW – (3 Years)||–||Rs.20,000||Rs.30,000||Rs.20,000|
|MBA-( 2 Years)||All Streams||Rs.24,500||Rs.34,500||Rs.24,500|
|MSW-( 2 Years)||–||Rs.25,000||Rs.35,000||Rs.25,000|
|M.Sc. – (2 Years)||Agriculture||Rs.27,500||Rs.37,500||Rs.27,500|
|Diploma – (1 Year)|
|Fire & Safety||Rs.10,000||Rs.20,000||Rs.10,000|
|Health & Sanitary Inspector||Rs.12,500||Rs.22,500||Rs.12,500|
|Prospectus Fee||Rs. 500|
|Registration Charges||Rs. 10000/-(to be adjusted in 1st Instalment)|
|Development Charges (Payable in 1st sem)||Rs 5000/-(one-time non-refundable fee)|
|Security Fee (Payable in 1st sem)||Rs. 5000/-(refundable)|
Approvals and Recognitions
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Jharkhand Government
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Information and Library Network Centre
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Statues of JRU
- JRU Establishment Act, 2011
- Partnership with IIT Bombay
- Jharkhand Rai University has the library which is spread over in 8000 sq.ft of Area. The library is equipped with the Hogh connectivity internet browsing facility and a separate reading room. The library at Jharkhand Rai University houses more than 25,000 textbooks and a good number of reference materials, journals, magazines, periodicals, and audio-video.
- The computer lab of the university is spread over in 3000 sq. ft. of area. It is equipped with the Internet. University provides a network of latest computers, adequately matched and supported by a host of printers, scanners, modems, and other peripheral devices. Students using laptops and smartphones can also benefit from wifi facility available on the campus. The labs are well equipped with the open source software’s like FreeCAD (Computer-aided design) software, Blender, Adempiere (ERP software), ERPNext, Odoo, Inscape, GIMP, Scilab, LaTex, Gnuplot, etc.
- There is also available the Science & Technology Labs on the campus of the university. It equipped with excellent facilities and the latest equipment to support students in their research and development.
- University provides the Hostel facility to the boys and girls. It is available in a separate mode. beds in the hostel are available for the 500 boys and 300 girls. A separate study area spread across 4000 sq.ft. in the campus is specifically designed for hostel inmates for their studying purposes. All hostel inmates have access to it during morning hours and evening time. 24 hrs Power backup and security available in the campus of the Hostel. there is also available the Tuck shop for the students.
- University has the well lit and ventilated classrooms available for the students. It has the well sitting arrangement in the classrooms. We have a well- equipped conference hall that has been specifically designed for hosting such events.
- The mess provides Nutritious, healthy and unlimited food. the capacity of the mess kitchen is to serve the food to the more than 4000 students for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The cafeteria is spread over in 2000 sq. ft area in the ground floor of the academic area. It is the hangout and chills out area of the students.
- University provides the sports facility of the Indoor and Outdoor Games for the campus students.
Faculties of Jharkhand Rai University
- Dr. Savita Sengar (Vice- Chancellor)
- Prof. Suresh Mohan Prasad (Professor)
- Prof. Shweta Singh (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Ekbal Rashid (Head & Associate Professor)
- Prof. Anupama Verma (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Pooja Jha (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Nand Kishor Roy (HOD & Professor)
- Prof. Suresh Prasad Singh (Professor)
- Prof. Gyan Prakash Sharan (Professor)
- Prof. Sanjeev Kr. Sinha (Associate Professor)
- Prof. Leena Shrivastava (Head & Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Ashfaque Alam (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Anusha Priya (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Sanjeev Srivastava (Head)
- Prof. Vikas Kr.Sinha (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Rahul Kumar Dubey (Associate Professor)
- Prof. Abinash Kumar Barnwal (Associate Professor)
- Prof. Kislay Singh (Professor)
University offers central and state government scholarship to candidates, who have a class topper that student also gets a scholarship from the university. Most of the scholarship is provided to the ST/SC category students. The main purpose of a scholarship is to basically give an opportunity for an extraordinary talent student and But do not have enough Economical/Financial support from the family. Family income is to less. For Scholarship, the candidate needs to fill the Registration form and provide the all required documents. The University is also offering the scholarships who belong to SC/ST Category.
The only purpose of giving the job by Jharkhand Rai University is to show the placement percentage. All placements were below 15 thousand per month basis. There are not that many placements from here. Only 10-20% of the students were placed. Only local companies and malls and small scale industries were hiring the students on low payment basis. Placement panel is very active on its part consisting of experienced members they organize soft skills classes to enrich students and guest lectures are organized by them.
Top companies visit:-
- essar group
- HDFC Bank
- L&T Ltd.
- Tata Motors
- Talent Technology
- Shoppers Stop
- Premsons Motor
- Naxatra News
- PNB Metlife
- ICICI Prudential
- Adani group
- Bank of Baroda
- Union Bank of India
- Asian Paints
- Axis Bank
- iGATE Patni
Jharkhand Rai University Rating
- 4.0 Infrastructure
- 4.3 Faculty & Course Curriculum
- 4.3 Crowd & Campus Life
- 3.5 Worth the Money
- Address: Ratu Raod, Chanakyapuri Colony, Kamre, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835222
- Phone: 1800 120 2546
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: Eligibility is different for all the different courses.
Ans: Yes, you can take admission in any university, but it will depend on the eligibility criteria.
Ans: We have no provision for a loan for study.
Yes, the mess charges, as well as the laundry charges, are included in the fees.
Answer: Yes but on the counseling time it is necessary to keep the result.