JK Business School Distance Education
JK Business School Distance Education is also known as the JKBS is an educational institution under the aegis of JK organization. JKBS was founded in the year 2006 in Gurugram, Haryana. This educational institution aims to train the fresh graduates in the field of management. Since its inception, the JK Business School (JKBS) is dedicatedly equipping the future business leaders. JKBS provides various Post-Graduate and Under Graduate Programs in Management.
JK Business School Distance Education Key Features
- Mentorship program to increase student-faculty interaction
- Autonomous Institute
- AICTE approved
- Collaboration with California State University for academic research programs
- Most of the faculty consists of IIMs/IITs pass outs
- Excellent placement records
- Opportunity to interact with CEOs and industry expert
JK Business School Distance Education Eligibility
- The candidates must be graduated from a recognized college following the pattern of the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification.
- They should be passed with a minimum aggregate of 50%. There is a relaxation of 5% aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Courses in JK Business School Distance Education
|PGDM||2 years||Full time|
|MBA||2 years||Full time|
|BBA||3 years||Full time|
- Address: Damdama Lake Rd, Gurugram, Haryana 122102
- Phone: 0124 297 1437