JLU Admission 2021-22: Jagran Lakecity University is one of the considered and magnified central India execution-based education universities as its core. Presently JLU provides 56-degree programs to 2500 students or more from eight different countries. This university has various deepest partnerships with top worldwide industries and universities to exhibit their talent and skills with national and international markets.
- 07 October 2021: JLU is organizing an event, “Reconstructing the Idea of Mental Health,” The Treasure Hunt, from 04/10/2021 to 09/10/2021. Students interested in taking part in this event should register one day before each event. For more information, click here.
- 07 October 2021: Jagran School of Humanities and Social Sciences will conduct an online conference towards “Gender Equality” on 28/10/2021 & 29/10/2021. The last date of registration for the conference is 25/10/2021. For more details, click here.
|Jagran Lakecity University||Jagran Lakecity University Application Form|
|Jagran Lakecity University Admission||Jagran Lakecity University Fee structure|
|University Name||Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal|
|Short Name of University||JLU|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Established Date||24 April 2013|
|Chancellor||Hari Mohan Gupta|
|Type of University||Private|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||AIMA, ICADR, Bar Council of India|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||0755 661 1100|
JLU Admission 2021-22
JLU is providing 22 UG and 14 PG courses in the fields of Management, Journalism, Business, Banking, Finance, and Commerce. The university accepts SLAT and CLAT exams for admission.
- The candidates who want to do the BA in Journalism and Mass Communication will be selected on the basis of the Merit and Entry exam.
- For Admissions in BBA LLB and BA LLB, the selection will be done on the basis of scores in Merit, SLAT, and CLAT exams.
- The admissions in the LLM course offered by uni require a 55% score in GMAT, CMAT, and CLAT+merit.
- For the MBA program, the students must pass the CMAT + interview.
- Through creativity and better teaching JLU encourage the advancement of the world and the welfare of society.
- This university desires to be the supreme institution of higher education.
- The university shall engage with a broad range of master plans to achieve its ambition.
- This university is a private university acknowledged in 2009 under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956.
JLU UG Admission
In order to take admission in courses like. There are several courses under this degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Must have a 12th certificate in any stream.
- Bachelor of Management Studies: Candidates should pass 12th with 50% and for SC/ST it is 45%.
- BA (Mass Communication and Journalism): Candidates can join BA by producing the 12th certificate.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts: HSC with 50% marks is compulsory.
- BCom: HSC and 12th with 50% for GEN and 45% for reserved category.
- BA LLB (Hons.): 50% in HSC and 12th and passed exams like CLAT/LSAT.
- BSc: Must have a science background and have PCM as a primary subject.
- BCA: HSC with 50% marks and have good communication skills.
JLU PG Admission
- Master of Business Administration: Candidates must secure 50% in the UG course and have good communication skills.
- MA: Graduation with 55% of the mark from a recognized university.
- LLM: Applicants should have an undergraduate degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks.
- MTech: Must secure 50% in UG degree.
JLU Application Form Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
For admission in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research degree courses in Jagran Lakecity University, applicants should follow specific terms.
- To get admission to Jagran Lakecity University, candidates can apply online and offline as per the choice of candidates.
- Applicants should go through the university website to get the application form for admission.
- The candidate should go through the application form thoroughly to get admission.
- The university should verify documents.
- Candidates can deposit the application form fees online or offline.
Candidates should carry all the required documents at the time of admission without any fail.
- Must carry proper Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card for admission.
- For admission, candidates must carry all the academic certificates from their previous universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of four copies of passport size photographs.
- Applicants should have a college migration certificate for future admission.
JLU Courses & Eligibility
|Pharm D.||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BCA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|MA||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MBA||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MCA||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|MSc||Graduate in relevant discipline|
|M. Com||Graduate in relevant discipline|
- Address: Jagran Lakecity UniversityMugaliyachap, Near Ratibad, Bhopal – 462044, India
- Phone: 07556611101, +91-7471110103
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th