JLU Admission 2021-22: Jagran Lakecity University is commonly known as JLU. JLU is one of the considered and magnified university of central India execution based education as its core. Presently JLU provides 56-degree programs to 2500 students or more from eight different countries. This university has various deepest partnerships with top worldwide industries and universities so as to make students exhibit their talent and skills with national and international markets.
- Admissions Open in Jagran Lakecity University 2021-22 Click Here
- India Rank Jagran School of Journalism and Mass Communication for 2021-22 click Here
- Jagran Lakecity candidates have to apply online the forms are available. There is a single link to apply online for all programs here.
- Jagran Lakecity University to be awarded the QS I.GAUGE e-LEAD Certification check here.
- University provides the scholarships for poor students please visit the site to check here.
- University provides the prospectus for students to check all the schedules here.
JLU Admission 2021-22 | Eligibility Criteria
JLU is providing 22 UG and 14 PG courses in the fields of Management, Journalism, Business, Banking, Finance, and Commerce.
The uni accepts SLAT and CLAT exams for admissions.
- The candidates want to do the B.A in Journalism and Mass Communication will be selected on the basis of Merit and Entry exam.
- For Admissions in BBA LLB and BA LLB, the selection will be done on the basis of score in Merit, SLAT, and CLAT exams.
- The admissions in the LLM course offered by uni require a 55% score in GMAT, CMAT, and CLAT+merit.
- For the MBA program, the students must pass the CMAT + interview.
Jagran Lakecity University Admission Headlines 2021-22
|University Name||Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal|
|Short Name of University||JLU|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Vice Chancellor||Anoop Swarup|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Established Date||24 April 2013|
|Chancellor||Hari Mohan Gupta|
|Type of University||Private|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||AIMA, ICADR, Bar Council of India|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||0755 661 1100|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
- Through creativity and better teaching JLU encourage the advancement of the world and the welfare of society.
- This university desires to be the supreme institution of higher education.
- The university shall engage with a broad range of master plans to achieve its ambition.
This university is a private university acknowledged in 2009 under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
Jagran Lakecity University Admission
|Last date to submit application form||May 2021|
|Last date to pay application fee||April|
JLU Admission 2021-22
In order to take admission in courses like
There are several courses under this degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Must have a 12th certificate in any stream.
- Bachelor of Management Studies – Candidates should pass 12th with 50% and for SC/ST it is 45%.
- BA (Mass Communication and Journalism) – Candidates can join BA by producing 12th certificate.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – HSC with 50% marks is compulsory.
- Com – HSC and 12th with 50% for GEN and 45% for reserved category.
- BA LLB (Hons.) – 50% in HSC and 12th and passed exams like CLAT/LSAT.
- SC – Must have a science background and have PCM as a primary subject.
- BCA – HSC with 50% marks and have good communication skill.
- Master of Business Administration – Candidates must secure 50% in UG course and have good communication skills.
- MA – Graduation with 55% of the mark from a recognised university.
- LLM – Applicants should have an undergraduate degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Tech – Must secure 50% in UG degree.
How to Apply
For the admission in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research degree courses in Jagran Lakecity University, applicants should follow specific terms
- In order to get admission in Jagran Lakecity University, candidates can apply through online and offline as per the choice of candidates.
- Applicants should go through the university website in order to get the application form for admission.
- The candidate should go through the application form thoroughly so as to get the admission.
- Documents should be verified by the university.
- Candidates can deposit the application form fees through online or offline.
Candidates should carry all the required documents at the time of admission without any fail.
- Must carry proper Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card for admission.
- For admission, candidates must carry all the academic certificates from the previous universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of four copies of passport size photographs.
- Applicants should have the college migration certificate for future admission.
Courses of Jagran Lakecity University:-
- B. Ed
- BBA LLB (Hons)
- B.Com LLB (Hons)
- BA LLB
- Global MBA
- PG Diploma
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th