JNAFAU Admission 2021: Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University is a non-profitable fine arts and architecture university. The Govt of Hyderabad in 2008 established it. JNAFAU Admission offers many UG, PG, and research programs. It is one of the top-ranked institutes of the state. It was set up in 1940 at Hyderabad, Telangana. UGC and AICTE approve the JNAFAU Admission.
For taking admission to Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, students must meet its eligibility criteria. For UG courses, the aspirants must have passed HSC. For PG courses, the required education is a bachelor’s degree and a valid score in the entrance exam.
- The UG programs offered by the university are B.Tech, B.Arch, and BFA, etc. These courses are provided in different fields. The Eligibility for UG is Intermediate level (12th class).
- The PG courses at the university are MTech, MArch, MFA, and Ph.D. The qualification needed to in PG must have graduated in a particular stream.
- Students can apply online via the official webpage.
- It offers courses in the streams of interior designing, services planning, painting, photography, animation, etc.
- The university aims to produce responsible and creative artists in the country.
- 14 July 2021: Admission open 2021 announces by University. The Students can fill the online application form for the entrance exam. For more details, check here.(Website)
- 14 July 2021: PhD exams last date with late fee submission on 16 July 2021. for more details Check it. (Source)
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University Highlights
|Established in||2008 as a State University|
|Approved by||NAAC. UGC|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, certificates, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | fee||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank,|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 40 2331 7006|
JNAFAU UG & PG Eligibility
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
JNAFAU Admission offers the following UG programs:
- B.Arch: The applicants must have passed the HSC with maths and scored at least 45% marks. They must have appeared in the NATA/JEE entrance exam.
- B.Tech: HSC from with at least 45% marks. The selection will be based on the scores in EAMCET.
- B.Des: The applicants must have passed HSC with at least 45% marks. JNAFAU will conduct an entrance exam for these applicants.
- BFA: The applicants must have passed the HSC exam and scored 45% marks. They have to appear in the entrance exam of JNAFAU.
JNAFAU Admission offers the following PG programs:
- M.Tech: The applicants are required to score at least 50% marks in B. Tech and gain a valid score in PGECET tests.
- M.Arch: The candidates must have scored 50% marks in B.Arch. JNAFAU will select the students by evaluating their performance in PGECET.
- MFA: The applicants must have done BFA in the same stream. University will conduct entrance exams for this subject.
- Ph.D.: The applicant must have a master’s degree with at least 55% marks. The applicants have to appear in the entrance test and interview for being eligible to take admission.
JNAFAU Application Form 2021
JNAFAU Admission provides both online and offline form submission facilities:
- Click on the official website JNAFAU Admission.
- Enter your valid email and password for creating your account.
- Fill in the detail in your online form and click on the “registration” icon.
- A payment page will be open.
- Submit your fee by using a debit card, credit card, ATM, or net banking.
- Print out the application form for further references.
- Download your form from the official website or buy it from the campus or affiliated schools.
- Fill in your details in the form.
- Make the DD in favor of JNAFAU.
- Post the form along with your documents to the admission office of JNAFAU.
- Degrees and Mark Sheets
- Two Passport Size Pictures
- Income Certificate
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Certificate of Physical Disability
- Character Certificate
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
JNAFAU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Application form||July 2021|
|Last date for form submission||Aug 2021|
|Late fee form submission||July 2021|
|Entrance exam||Aug 2021|
JNAFAU UG Courses
|B.Tech.||Digital Techniques for Design and Planning (SSS)||12th|
|B.Tech.||Facilities and Services Planning (SSS)||12th|
JNAFAU PG Courses List
|M.Tech||Planning||BE or B.Tech|
|MFA||Applied Art & Visual Communication||BE or B.Tech|
|MFA||Photography & Visual Communication||BE or B.Tech|
|MFA||Painting & Visual Communication||BE or B.Tech|
|MFA||Sculpture||BE or B.Tech|
|M.Arch||Interior Design||BE or B.Tech|
|M.Arch||Environmental Design||BE or B.Tech|
JNAFAU Ph.D. Course
|Ph.D.||Building Construction Management||M.Arch|
|Ph.D.||Housing and Habitat Studies||M.Arch|
Address: Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500028.
Registrar’ Contact No.: 040-23343419, 040 – 23321226
Email Id: email@example.com
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.