JNCASR Admission 2021-22: The Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research is a multidisciplinary research institute located in Jakkur, a locality north of Bangalore city in the Indian state of Karnataka, and it is a Deemed to be university and approved by University Grants Commission. the university offered high-quality education to all students. JNCASR provides several degree programs, including Ph.D., Integrated Ph.D., Research MS or Engineering MS, and PG Diplomas.
|JNCASR Univesity||JNCASR Application Form|
|JNCASR Admission||JNCASR Fee Structure|
JNCASR is a multidisciplinary research organization supported by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. It offers PG Diploma, MS (by Research), Ph.D. also, Integrated Ph.D. programs in Engineering and Science. JNCASRfollows a two-advance online application process for all the courses advertised. The determination of recognition courses is done based on marks in the JNCASR Entrance followed by an Interview round directed by JNCASR.
- Candidates applying for the course will be chosen based on their imprints in GATE/CSIR-UGC(JRF)/JEST/INSPIRE.
- Shortlisted applicants will be welcome for the Interview adjusts directed by the University.
- The selection of the projects will be through Joint Admission Test (JAM) or JNCASR composed test followed by an Interview direct itself.
- Selection to this course in a few specializations will be based on marks scored in qualifying tests and GATE/JEST or UGC or CSIR NET – JRF/ICMR – JRF/DBT JRF/INSPIRE – JRF.
JNCASR University Highlights
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
|Short Name of University||JNCASR|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Deemed To Be University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NAAC, UGC|
JNCASR Admission 2021-22
Admission into JNCASR is based on the candidate’s score in the relevant competitive examination such as UGC NET, GPAT, GATE, JAM, JRF, CSIR NET, etc., Ph.D. & Integrated Ph.D. Candidates must appear for a personal interview and written test for the admission process.
- Ph.D. Candidates must have a 55% Mark minimum in their postgraduate qualifying degrees in the relevant discipline.
- Integrated Ph.D. Candidates must similarly have secured at least 55% marks in the relevant undergraduate degree program.
- Research MS Candidates must have either a BE, MBBS, ME, MTech, or BTech with an aggregate of at least 50% marks in the degree.
JNCASR Admission Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research has one of the good multidisciplinary research institutes. And the university has the mandate to provide and promote world-class scientific research and training at the frontiers of science and engineering. Admission mode for this university has offered online application mode and offline application mode.
- The entire registration process for admission into JNCASR is online & offline.
- Candidates must visit the official link for the website and enter their personal information or obtain a physical form from the university.
- Candidates must also fill up their academic details and upload relevant photographs and documents.
- Once candidates have uploaded the information, they must pay the Application Fee (if any).
- Candidates who fail to upload complete information or provide false/incorrect details will not be allowed to sit for admission.
JNCASR Admission 2021 Last Date
|Available on Application Form (Started)||Aug 2021|
|Last date of the Application form||last week of Sep 2021|
|Application Start Date for GATE||Oct, 2021|
|Application form for GPAT||Dec, 2021|
|Admission Start Date for JAM||Oct 2021|
JNCASR PG Coursess
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|MS (by Research)||Evolutionary & Organismal Biology||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Integrated Ph.D.||Materials Science||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Integrated Ph.D.||Molecular Biology & Genetics-Biological Science||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Integrated Ph.D.||Chemical Science||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Integrated Ph.D.||Biological Science||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Chemistry||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Theoretical Science||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Physics||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||New Chemistry Unit||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Neuroscience Unit||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Molecular Biology & Genetics||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Evolutionary & Organismal Biology||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|Ph.D.||Engineering Mechanics||Master’s Or M Phil in a relevant field or equivalent|
|MS (by Research)||Molecular Biology & Genetics||Master’s in a relevant field or equivalent|
JNCASR PG Diploma Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|PG Diploma||Science Education (PGDSE)||Bachelor or Msters of science with relevant subjects|
|PG Diploma||Materials Science (PGDMS)||Bachelor or Msters of science with relevant subjects|
Address: JNCASR, Jakkur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064, India
Contact: +91 80 2208 2750
Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th