JNU Admission 2021-22: Jawaharlal Nehru University was set up in 1969. JNU is located in New Delhi. UGC recognizes the institution. JNU has been awarded the best university, and It is a public university. The institution is well known for Language and literary works.
|Jawaharlal Nehru University||Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee structure|
|Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission|
Jawaharlal Nehru University is giving admission in multiple UG, PG, and PhD courses in Language, Literature, International Studies, and Engineering. The popular Courses offered by the JNU are BA, MBA, MSc, M.Tech, and PhD. Placements are done based on an entrance test conducted by JNU as JNU CEEB. JNU gives many scholarships to deserving students.
Jawaharlal Nehru University or JNU is a central university in New Delhi. It has a learning structure that no other university has. This unique learning feature makes it distinct from other institutes. JNU has established 04 special learning centers and ten schools of study. The studies of JNU are taught across varying streams, including arts, science, commerce, etc.
- School of Computer and Systems Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, organizing an Online ATAL Faculty Development Program ON CYBER SECURITY from 6/12/2021 to 10/12/2021. The last date of registration is 30/11/2021. For more details, click here.
- Advanced Instrumentation Research Facility, Jawaharlal Nehru University, organizing a “National Workshop on GC-MS/MS & TD: Theory and Application” 13/12/2021 to 19/12/2021. For more details, click here.
- The last date of admission for PhD programs is 20 December 2021. For more details, click here.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Established | Type||1969 | Central|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU,|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Help desk||+91 11 2674 2575|
JNU Admission 2021-22
Admission announcement news for various Courses is published in News and Newspapers all over India. University also updates all the latest news related to the admission upload on the official website. The candidates can apply for admission in various courses such as M.Phil/PhD, MPhil/PhD through JRF, PhD through JRF, M.Tech., MPH., PGDE, MA, MSc, MCA, BA (Hons.) 1st & 2nd years, and in Foreign Languages and Part-Time courses.
JNU UG Admission
- BA (Hons): 10+2 is the eligibility to apply. Selection in a Course based on the merit of 10+2.
- BSc: Students must have passed 12th class from a recognized university.
- BBA: Intermediate in any stream with 45% is eligible.
- BCA: Intermediate in Computer and math stream with 45% is eligible.
- BTech: Intermediate in PCM with 50% is eligible.
JNU PG Admission
- MBA: Bachelor in any stream or BBA with 45% is eligible. JNUEE was conducted for admission.
- MCA: The BCA or equivalent degree passed with min 45% is eligible. Selection based on JNUEE performance.
- MA: Bachelor in Arts is required to apply. The score of JNUEE is considered for admission.
- MSc: The BSc in a related field passed with 45% is eligibility. JNUEE score-based selection.
- MPH: BPH or equivalent is eligibility. Enrollment is done based on marks secured in JNUEE.
- M.Tech: B.Tech or BE is eligibility+JNUEE score.
JNU Application Form Process 2021
JNU will release the application to be filled in the online mode. Will also make a demand draft in favor of JNU during form submission. JNU has an online mode for forms, and the students need to follow these steps:
- Forms are available on the official web portal ) of JNU.
- Click on the “online form” symbol and fill in the details (both personal and academic).
- Use online free submission methods and upload a scanned copy of pictures and other details.
- Now you can submit your online form. Submit all details before the last date.
- Transfer Certificate.
- ID card
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Passport size photo
- Nationality and caste Certificate
JNU UG Courses & Eligibility
|BA (Hospitality Management)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Hons.) (Hospitality Management)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Home Management)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Geography)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
JNU PG Courses & Eligibility
|MA International Studies (SIS)||2 years||Bachelor’s degree least 50% marks|
|MA Language, (SLLCS)||2 years||Bachelor’s degree least 50% marks|
|MA Social Sciences (SSS)||2 years||Bachelor’s degree least 50% marks|
|MA Arts & Aesthetics (SAA)||2 years||Bachelor’s degree least 50% marks|
|MA Sanskrit Studies (CSS)||2 years||Bachelor’s degree least 50% marks|
|MSc Life Sciences (SLS)||2 years||Bachelor’s degree least 50% marks|
|MSc Environmental Sciences (SES)||2 years||B.Sc. degree|
|MSc Physical Sciences (SPS)||2 years||Bachelor’s degree, at least 55% marks OR B.Tech.|
|MSc Biotechnology (SBT)||2 years||Bachelor’s degree, at least 55% marks OR BA|
|MCA Computer & Systems Sciences (SCSS)||3 years||Bachelor’s degree, at least 55% marks OR BA|
Courses of Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Integrated MSc-Ph.D Course
- Integrated MSc-Ph.D Course
- Integrated MSc-Ph.D Course
- Integrative Sciences (CISM)
- Integrated MSc-PhD
- MSc Biotechnology
- Certificate Course
- Diploma Course
- Advance Diploma Course
- Address: New Mehrauli Road, JNU Ring Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110067, India
- Phone: 011-26704050, 26742570
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.