Jodhpur National University Admission 2022-23: JNU is a private-based university with the status of a State private university located in the area of Jodhpur in the state of Rajasthan. Jodhpur National University was established in 2008. UGC recognizes it. Candidates can apply online for the various courses they apply to or download the BGU admission form for offline application. it provides higher learning courses.
The minimum required for UG courses is to have cleared at least inter from a board of recognized admission to the UG Courses is put up based on a personal interview or the basis of a written entrance exam. The university has now been inviting admission forms for UG and PG courses. The university required a DD of INR 1100 only as of the admission form fee. and the JNU courses recognized by the UGC-DEB.
Jodhpur National University Highlights
|University Name||Jodhpur National University|
|Short Name of University||JNU|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, AIU, AICTE, BCI, DCI|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
Jodhpur National University Admission 2022-23
JNU is recognized by UGC, DCI, BCI, and AICTE. And It offers numerous UG and PG courses in various disciplines.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- BCA/BE/B.Com/BBA/BJMC: Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream or sentence from a recognized Board of Education.
- BSc: Passed 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream with PCM/B from a recognized Board.
- B.Pharm/BPT: Passed 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream with PCB/M from a recognized Board.
- BDS: Passed 10+2 with PCB and an aggregate of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST)
- BTech: Passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCM and a total of 45% marks.
Selection will get based on the merit scored in the last qualifying examination.
- M.Tech EE/CE/CS/DC/PE/SE: Passed Graduation with B.Tech from any stream with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized college or University.
- M.Pharm: Passed B. Pharm with 50% aggregate marks.
- MPT: Passed BPT/B.Sc with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- MBA/MCom: Passed Graduation with B. Com (P/H) or any relevant discipline and an aggregate of 45% marks.
- MSc: Passed Graduation with B. Sc From any stream.
- LLM: Passed LLB with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- MA: Passed Graduation in any stream or discipline.
Selection will get based on the merit scored in the Entrance Examination and Personal Interview round.
- Ph.D. CA/E&T/P.Sc/Law/A&C/Mgmt: Aspirants must hold a Master’s degree in the relevant stream or discipline with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized University.
- M.Phil. E&T/CA/Law/A&C/P.Sc/Mgmt: Aspirants must have a Master’s degree in the relevant stream with a min aggregate of 55% grade.
Jodhpur National University Application Form Process 2022-23
- Visit the official website of JNU.
- For online submissions, fill in the Application Form carefully and remit the payment against the Application Fees via Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- For offline submissions, download the Application Form and fill in the form carefully. Make a DD in favor of JNU payable at Jodhpur against the Application Fees.
- Submission of the Application Form must get made before the due date expires.
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Scorecard of National level Entrance Examination
- Transfer/Character Certificate
- Income/Category Certificate
Address: Jhanwar Road, Boranada Jodhpur 342003 (Rajasthan) India
Source: Official Website
Note: If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.