Jodhpur National University Admission 2021-22: JNU is a private-based university with the status of a State private university that is located in the area of Jodhpur in the state of Rajasthan. Its campus was built there in the year 2008.
Candidates can apply online for the various courses they are applicable to or they may download the BGU admission form for offline applying purposes. The minimum required for UG courses is to have cleared at least inter from a board of recognized admission to the UG Courses is put up on the basis of a personal interview or the basis of a written entrance exam.
The university has now been inviting admission forms for entries 2021 to its UG and PG courses. The university required a DD of INR 1100 only as of the admission form fee.
|Important events||Date of||Important dates|
|Admission form for CAT||Submission Start||Aug 9, 2021|
|Admission form for CAT||Submission end||Sep 25, 2021|
|Admission form for MAT||Submission Start||Feb 26, 2021|
|Admission form for MAT||Submission end||May 12, 2021|
|Admission test for MAT||Exam||May 6, 2021|
|Admission test for MAT||Exam||May 20, 2021|
|Admission test for CAT||Exam||Nov 25, 2021|
Jodhpur National University Headlines 2021-22
|University Name||Jodhpur National University|
|Short Name of University||JNU|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, AIU, AICTE, BCI, DCI|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
JNU Courses Eligibility Criteria
It was founded in 2008 at Jodhpur Rajasthan private university. The institute is recognized by UGC, DCI, BCI, and AICTE. The JNU also has International certification with the NGE group. It offers numerous UG and PG courses in various disciplines.
- BCA/BE/B. Com/BBA/BJMC: Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream or discipline from a recognized Board of Education.
- BSc: Passed 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream with PCM/B from a recognized Board.
- B.Pharm/B.P.T: Passed 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream with PCB/M from a recognized Board.
- B.D.S: Passed 10+2 with P.C.B. and an aggregate of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST)
- BTech: Passed 10+2 or equivalent with P.C.M. and an aggregate of 45% marks.
- M.Tech EE/CE/CS/DC/PE/SE: Passed Graduation with BTech from any stream with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized college or University.
- M.Pharm: Passed B. Pharm with 50% aggregate marks.
- M.P.T: Passed BPT/B. Sc. P.T.P.T. with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- MBA/M. Com: Passed Graduation with B. Com (P/H) or any relevant discipline and an aggregate of 45% marks.
- MSc: Passed Graduation with B. Sc. From any stream.
- LLM: Passed L.L.B. with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- MA: Passed Graduation in any stream or discipline.
Selection will get based on the merit scored in the last qualifying examination.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- Ph.D. CA/E&T/P. Sc./Law/A&C/Mgmt: Aspirants must hold a Master’s degree in the relevant stream or discipline with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized University.
- M.Phil. E&T/CA/Law/A&C/P. Sc./Mgmt: Aspirants must have a Master’s degree in the relevant stream with a min aggregate of 55% grade.
Selection will get based on the merit scored in the Entrance Examination and Personal Interview round.
Jodhpur National University Application Form Process
- Visit the official website of J.N.U.
- For online submissions, fill in the Application Form carefully and remit the payment against the Application Fees via Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- For offline submissions, download the Application Form and fill in the form carefully. Make a DD in favor of JNU payable at Jodhpur against the Application Fees.
- Submission of the Application Form must get made before the due date expires.
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Scorecard of National level Entrance Examination
- Transfer/Character Certificate
- Income/Category Certificate
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th