Jodhpur National University Distance Education Admission, Courses & Fee Structure 2019-2020
Sh. Kamal Mehta a C.A. by profession and educationist by nature, knowing the importance of practical and worthy education laid the foundation stone of the Jodhpur National University Distance Education. He is working in the field of Banking and Finance since 1998. The University aims to meet the needs of people of Rajasthan in the field of professional and technical education. Education is not about possessing the degrees and diplomas in any field of academics, but it is a way to expand one’s ability to think and to learn.
Overview of Jodhpur National University Distance Education:
Jodhpur National University Distance Education
Jodhpur National University Distance Education has produced educated and qualified professionals as a result of smart work of the highly educated and experienced faculty members. Recognition of various courses with various councils, top class infrastructure, reputed faculty, brilliant students, intensive corporate interaction.
Many students had been the University toppers, GATE ranks, and various government exams qualifiers. The University has modern infrastructure, large campus equipped with the wifi and LAN facilities. Get all information from the Official website of the University. Official Website consists the Complete information regarding the Courses and their Eligibility, Fee Structure of the Courses, Admission Process, Exam Regarding Information, etc.
The University of Studies Provides Admission in Online and Offline Mode, Interested Candidates can either go to University website and download the Application Form or visit the University Campus and purchase the prospectus and submit the filled Application Form with the testimonials at the Campus.
Eligibility Criteria of Admission in Jodhpur National University Distance Education:
- Admission to BBA Course: If the candidate wishes to apply admission of this course then must have to clear 12th or it’s equivalent in any stream from recognized university candidates is eligible to apply admission of BBA course.
- Admission to B.Com course: If the candidate wants to apply admission of B.Com course, then must have to complete their 12th or it’s equivalent from recognized university/board/institute candidate is eligible to apply admission of this course.
- Admission to BCA course: 12th or it’s equivalent from recognized candidate wish to apply admission of this course.
- Admission to MBA course: Graduation complete in any stream from recognized university candidates is eligible to apply admission of MBA course.
- Admission is done through basic criteria of University.
Courses of Jodhpur National University Distance Education:
National University Distance Education Offers Theses Courses in Distance Mode.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Application Process of JNU Jodhpur Distance Education 2019:
- Candidate can download the application form from the official website of the university.
- Filled the all required details such as educational and personals in an application form and sent the application form along with DD of INR 1100 in university address that is given below. apart from that attached the all required documents also.
List of Top 10 Distance Education University In India:
Name of the University
Types of University
- Address: Jhanwar Road, Boranada, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) India
- Phone: 02931 281551–555
- Fax No: 02931-281416
- Mail: email@example.com