JRRSU Admission 2021-22: The UG PG Admissions at JRRSU are done only on the basis of the qualifying exam’s merit for all aspirants. The candidates can get admission to courses such as B.Ed, Diploma, Ph.D., BA, BSc, MA, M.Sc, M.Ed, etc. The Jagadguru Ramanand Acharya Rajasthan Sanskrit University was set up in the year of 2011 and is known by the UGC as its campus is made up in Jaipur in the state of Rajasthan.
The university is known to be a public state-based university and has now opened admission to all of the aspirants. A new exam date sheet can be found on the site which the university has put up for the candidates of B.Ed 1st year. Aspirants can now take part in the open university admissions for BA, MA, M.Sc, and B.Ed courses. only online entries are allowed for the candidates, the shortlisted ones will be put up on the merit list for UG PG admissions.
Aspirants are required to clear the PSST admission exam to gain admission into B.Ed. and clear the PSAT admission exam to gain admission into M.Ed. course.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Counseling begins||Jan 15, 2021|
|Counseling last date||Jan 22, 2021|
JRRSU Admission Headline 2021-22:
|Topic||Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Sanskrit University|
|Established | Type||2001 | Public|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomas|
|Vice-chancellor||R. K. Kothari|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical, Transport|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
JRRSU UG & PG Courses Eligibility Criteria:
Admission to the courses will be done on the basis of the Merit list and Entrance Examination. University conducts its own Entrance Examination. The selection process is also based on the obtained marks in the previous qualifying examination. If students are interested to get admission to the university, first of all, they, have to know about admission criteria.
- BA: This course is open for anyone who has an HSC degree in any stream with 45% marks. The selection process for this course is merit-based.
- BSc: The students who hold an HSC degree in the science group with more than 45% marks can apply to this course.
- B.Ed: The students who want to apply to this course must have a bachelor’s degree in the concerned stream with more than 45% marks.
- Diploma: The students who want to apply to this course must have at least an HSC degree with not less than 45% marks.
JRARSU is offering these courses at the PG level:
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- MA: The students must have a BA degree in the concerned stream with more than 50% marks.
- MSc: This course is available for the BSc degree holders who have passed their exams in the concerned stream with not less than 50% marks.
- MEd: This course is for those students who have a BEd degree with not less than 45% marks.
- Ph.D.: This course is for those students who have a MA or MSc degree in the same stream with at least 50% marks.
JRRSU BA Specializations & Eligibility:
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 years||12th pass|
|B.A. (Rural Development)||3 years||12th pass|
|BBA (Airport Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA ( Accounting and Finance)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|BBA (Airline Management)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
JRRSU Application Process 2021-22:
The University offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in different specializations. If any candidate is interested in the M.A and M.Ed Courses then they can apply in the month of February. University release facility for the application process in the month of February. University release facility for the application process in the month of August. JRRSU offers both online and offline forms for the students:
- JRRSU Online admission provides all applications for UG and PG programs at its web portal.
- Make your new account there and fill the form with accurate details.
- Upload the required documents, photos, and submit an online fee with the help of online methods.
- Now you are at the last stage, preview the form, edit the details if it is required, and click on the submit tab.
- JRRSU offline admission offers offline forms at the main campus.
- Get your form from there, fill it, attach all documents, and DD.
- Now post your form to the main campus in the name of the registrar.
- You must note down the form number or take its photocopy for your record.
JRRSU requires the students to submit these things with their forms:
- Mark sheets
- Caste and character certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Four recent photos
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th