JRSU Admission 2021-22: Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University is a State University that was set up in the year 2016 by the government of Jharkhand. The University is first of its kind in the state as its offers degrees, diploma, certificate courses, etc. in the field of Polices sector, and internal security. The aspirants get the chance of building their job in the state police, central police, military, etc. For the PG Course Invertis University admission 2021 M.Tech aspirants are to have 60% scores in their UG degree of B.Tech.
|JRSU University||JRSU Application Form|
|JRSU Admission||JRSU Fee Structure|
The aspirants who are willing to pursue the course of MBA must have attained by the least 50% scores in any related discipline of UG level. Aspirants applying for the M.Com course are to have 50% scores in their B.Com level of graduation. Candidates willing to apply for the Ph.D. are required scores of 55% in the field of relevancy. The University has set forth the relaxation scores as 5% for the reservations. The entry to courses is on the basis of the rules of the university.
JRSU Admission Highlights
|Topic||Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University|
|University Type | Approved by||Public | UGC,|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Test|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Other Facts||380 Students|
|No. of Courses||6 courses across 3 streams|
JSRU UG & PG Eligibility
- B.Sc (Hons) Forensic Science: The totality of scores should be 50%, the Candidate is to have plus two cleared to opt for Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University Admission 2021.
- BBA Security Management: The Candidate is to have 50% scores on the 12th. They are required to be from the area of I.T. or Science or Arts.
- Diploma in Police Science: The Candidate must clear off their 12th with valid scores. the scores of validities are 50%. They must be from any area.
- MA Criminology: The Candidate has to have 50% scores, they can only be from two main areas, of Science or Arts.
- M.Sc Criminology: Candidates are to either be from the Science area or from Arts study, they also must have the scores of 50%.
- PG Diploma in Road Traffic Management: The Candidate is to be graduate from the stream of their choice, the aggregate scores required are 50% for merit.
- PG Diploma in Industrial Security: The Candidate is to be a graduate or to have a PG course completed, they are to have 50% scores to be on merit.
JRSU Admission 2021-22
The admission process will be based on the obtained marks in the Common Entrance Test with a weightage of 60%. Candidates who obtained the aggregate scores in the examination with 40% are also eligible for admission. There are different eligibility criteria available for various courses. The candidate should have to check the eligibility before applying for any course.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Jharkhand Raksha Shakti is a kingdom university situated in Jharkhand, India. It was built up by the Government of Jharkhand in 2016. It offers courses in the fields of police science and security on the board. Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University offers confirmation in different B.Sc, M.A/M.Sc PG Diploma and Certificates Programs. Applicants can apply the application structure from the official site
- Its focus is the career of police, military, officers, security forces, etc.
- The admissions are made on the basis of the entry test of the Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University Admission 2021.
- The university has offline and online measures for the conduction of admission
- The approvals of UGC have been duly received for the university’s functioning
- The courses vary from fee to study and all sorts of programs
JSRU Application Form 2021-22
Application form access can be gained through offline and online modes for JSRU Admission 2021.
- To be filling in the offline process, it is easily accessible by gaining an application form from the counter of the office with a cash
- The Candidate will be required to attach documentation, fill the form and paste necessary photos
- The Candidate must also submit the form fee according to university charges (bank draft/challan/DD)
- They must send it to the admission address or may submit it in person
- To be filling in the online process, it is easily accessible by gaining an application form from the site of the university
- The Candidate will be required to register, log in, fill the form, attach papers, and upload a photo
- They must then give an application fee (net banking/draft/cards)
- The Candidate is to submit this to the site or send it to the university admission address
- Aadhaar Card as identity proof
- Scoresheet (10th, 12th) as clearance proof
- Scoresheet (university entry test) as clearance proof
- Degree (whichever required for course)
- Certificates (as asked to attach).
Address: Meur’s Road ( SKIPA Premises ), Ranchi-834008
Contact No.: 0651-2285847/48
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates you can check the university’s website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th