Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020: University was inaugurated in 2007. This university is located in Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat and offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD, B. Ed, and M. Phil. It is a private university. The candidates are required to go through an entrance examination conducted seeking admission for various courses at Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya.
- The admission form is available on the Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya website.
- Students are requested to download the form and fill in the necessary details.
- The selection process will be based on the merit list obtained from the results of the entrance exam.
|University Name||Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC Approved|
|Also Known As||KSV|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2020
- The process of Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya admission takes place either through online or the offline mode.
- Aspirants are required to answer an entrance examination conducted by the university as a part of the process.
- The selection will further take place based on the candidate’s ranking in the merit list obtained.
- The candidates are also selected based on their ranking in competitive exams.
- The final process of entry will be conducted after the entrance exam depending upon the results.
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Admission Dates
|Last Date to apply for B.Ed.||12 Mar 2020|
|Admission for B.Ed.||17 Mar 2020|
|Admission for M.Sc Nursing and P.B.B.Sc Nursing||09 May – 10 Jun 2020|
|Entrance Test and Counselling for M.Sc Nursing and P.B.B.Sc Nursing||16 Jun 2020|
|Merit List of candidates||21 Jun 2020|
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Admission Eligibility
UG Courses(B. Sc, B. Com, BBA, BCA)
B.Sc: Candidates are required to clear Higher Secondary/Secondary/intermediate/ 10+2/equivalent examination.
B.Com: Students are required to pass 10+2 examinations / equivalent examination. Those. candidates who have passed HSC are required to provide the Provisional Eligibility Certificate.
MAM: Candidate needs to clear standard 12 examinations from any particular board and obtain at least 45% marks.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
Post Basic B.Sc: Candidate needs to clear standard 12 examination/10+2/equivalent board from any particular board.
- MA: Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree along with English as a special subject.
- M. Com: Graduates need to hold a bachelor degree.
- M. Sc: Graduates with a bachelor degree in relevant subjects is vital.
How to apply for Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Admission?
- The admission process can be done in an online or offline method AT Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya.
- For the online method, the candidate must download the form from the official website and submit it after filling in all the necessary details along with scanned documents.
- Once the required sections are filled, the candidate can then proceed towards submitting the form.
- For the offline method, the candidate needs to collect the form from the university and submit it to the centre that is allotted.
The candidates are required to submit the following mentioned documents
- Standard XI and XII certificate.
- Birth certificate
- Standard XI and XII Marksheets
- Transfer certificate
KSV, Gandhinagar Application Form 2020
- The admission forms are accepted in the online as well as an offline mode at Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya.
- The application form can be obtained from the official website of the university. Also, the applicant can also obtain it from the institute by paying a fee of Rs 200/-.
- Those who have downloaded the form need to submit a demand draft in the favour of the university.
- If the aspirants have collected the form from the university then submit it to the university office.
Courses Offered At Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya
|B.A. (Education)||3 Years|
|PhD (Gujarati)||3 Years|
|PhD (Hindi)||3 Years|
|PhD (Physical Education)||3 Years|
|PhD (Psychology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physical Education)||2 Years|
|Ph. (Education)||3 Years|
|PhD (English)||3 Years|
|PhD (Commerce)||3 Years|
|Information Technology Courses|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|Ph.D. (Pharmaceutics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||3 Years|
- Address: Sarva Vidyalaya Campus, GH-6 Circle, Sector 23, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382024
- Phone: 079 2324 4690
- Web: www.ksvuniversity.org.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there any provision for the reserved category?
Yes, the university has reserved seats allocated for several sections in various courses along
with the provision of scholarships.
How are the hostel facilities provided by the university?
The hostel of the institute is quite comfortable with great facilities and good food which make
you feel at home.
Does the college provide good placement facilities?
Yes, the candidates always get a good campus placements experience since many companies
visit the institute every year.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th