Kakatiya University Admission 2022-23: Kakatiya University was established in 1976 to provide higher education to students. It is located in the historical city of Kakatiya rulers. Initially, it was working as a PG center of Osmania University. Now, it developed as a public university.
The candidates can apply for admission in the courses offered by Kakatiya university through an e-mode of application or by physical mode of registration.
The candidates admit to some studies based on marks secured by them in the previously passed qualifying exam. Whereas in all other courses, admittance base upon an entrance test.
The B.Pharm, BSc Chemistry, BSc Chemistry, BSc Mathematics, BSc Zoology, BSc Computer Science. was as a public university set in Warangal in place of Telangana. It offers courses at the UG and PG in Arts, Commerce, Science, Social Science, Education, Technology, Business, Management, English, Pharmacy, etc.
- The Kakatiya University can take admission to the MCA or the MBA course based on scores attained by the TSICET.
- The admission to the 3 years or 5 years course of LLB registration and LLB course, the university holds TSPGLCET or the TSLAWCET, respectively.
- The selection of the aspirants to the PG and PG Diploma practices is made based on the scores secured by the aspirants in KUPGCET.
- The candidates were studying in the final year of their degree exam for qualifying to higher stud. You can also apply for the subsequent applicable courses.
- The aspirants are shortlisted by the university’s distance education mode directly is based on the merit of a qualifying degree.
Kakatiya University Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Established in||1976 as a State University|
|Approved by||NAAC, AIU, UGC|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, M.Phil, PhD, & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline | different for all programs|
|Fee Structure||Kakatiya University Fee structure|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 870 246 1467|
Kakatiya University Admission 2022-23
Kakatiya University admissions are available in the online/offline modes. It has no entrance exams for admission UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificates programs provided by the University for distance education. And students can get access to the university based on the merit lists or eligibility with the basis of 10+2 or Graduations.
Kakatiya University UG Admission
|BCA||–||Must have completed 12th with computer science & maths as a core subject|
|BBM||–||Students with HSC from any recognised board can apply for admission|
|BA||Economics||Should have completed 10+2 in any stream|
|B.Tech||Civil||Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths as core subjects|
|Electrical and Electronics|
|Electrical and Instrumentation|
|Electronics and Communication|
|BSc||Statistics||Students must pass 10+2 in the science stream|
|B.Ed.||Regular||Must have a bachelors degree in a relevant field from any UGC recognised university|
|B.Com||–||Students must have passed 12th from any recognised educational board|
Kakatiya University PG Admission
|PG Diploma||Sericulture||Bachelor degree from any recognised university of India|
|MA||Telugu||Students who have a bachelor degree in any stream can apply for admission|
|M.Sc||Botany||Bachelor degree in Science stream/ relevant field from any UGC recognised university of India|
|M.Com||Finance Accounting||B.Com degree or any other bachelors degree in relevant fields from well-known university|
|Banking & Insurance|
Kakatiya University Application Form Process 2022-23
KU Admission offers both online and offline form submission modes for its students. Follow these steps:
For Online Admission Follow this Process:
- Visit the official website of Kakatiya University.
- Click on the apply now button where you will find the application form.
- Fill in the required details in it.
- Upload the required documents and photos on your form.
- Make payment using online methods or make DD or challan in favour of KU.
- Print out the form for your further use.
Offline Process for KU Admission
- Students need to buy a prospectus from the campus or directly download it from the website.
- Fill the form and attach the relevant documents.
- Make a DD/challan form in favour of KU.
- Post the form to the registrar’s office by using postal services. Self-submission is not allowed.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Admit card
- Migration Certificate.
- Marksheetsand Degrees
- Provisional certificate
- Entrance exam result card
What are the eligibility criteria for BA?
Candidates must be a 10+2 pass.
What is the current location of the university?
This is situated in the city of Warangal, in the state of Telangana, India
Contact Details of Kakatiya University
- Address: NH-563, Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Telangana 506009
- Contact No.: 0870-2438866
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Official Website: https://kakatiya.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.