Kakatiya University Distance Education was recognized on 19th August 1976 to fulfill the ambitions of the Telangana folks for teaching. The beginning of the University was if truth be told a historic event within the sense that publicized a replacement era within the realms of upper education of this region school of distance offering 54 programs through distance mode.
Distance Education Course in Kakatiya University
The School of Distance Learning and enduring Education, Kakatiya University is rated by NAAC as an “A” grade institution and is approved by Distance Education Council (DEC) Delhi. This distance university is known for its student services that include personal contact programs, counseling, workshops, seminars, library, and other services.
Kakatiya University Distance Education MBA (offers graduate and post-graduate degrees in faculties of commerce, computer science, and management). For those wishing to gain specialization in a particular skill, there are various skill and job-oriented courses. KU conducts its own entrance test for admission to professional courses like MBA and MCA.
KU Distance Education MBA Admission Process
Candidates who should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline (excluding BOL and BFA) with 40% aggregate marks are qualified for admission to MBA (Distance) program. There is also an Entrance test, which basically designed to measure the capability of the applicant to think analytically, to use verbal and mathematical skills, and to assess his/her aptitude for admission into the MBA Program.
- Kakatiya University Distance Education MBA admission: The application form can be acquired online through the following link of the university website www.sdlceku.co.in Cost of application form for entrance test Rs 500/-
- Kakatiya University Distance Education The application form must be affixed with an attested recent passport size photograph the following documents must be attached with the application form
- Rs 500/- demand draft in favor of the Director, SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal payable at Warangal.
- All the demand drafts should be taken from SBH/SBI and Andhra Bank only.
- SSC Intermediate and under-graduation degree certificate (Xerox copies)
- Xerox copy of the marks memo of qualifying examination (under-graduation)
- One self-addressed stamped envelope 14”x10”
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th