Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission, Courses & Fee Structure 2019-2020
Kakatiya University Distance Education (KUDE) was established on 19th August 1976 to fulfill the aspirations of the Telangana people for higher education. The University is committed to meet the augmented demand for the expansion of specialized courses from time to time.
The school is located on the main campus of Kakatiya University, and in the main campus, all the facility has available like a hostel, library and playground for both indoor and the outdoor game facility is there, the building includes the administrative block as well as academic block.
Kakatiya University Distance Education
The university Begins its journey as PG Centre Warangal in 1968 under the aegis of Osmania university with only four Departments, viz. Telugu, English, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Kindly visit on the website link, if you need more details. Kakatiya University Distance Education is Affiliated by the University Grants Commission (UGC-DEB). University has conducted the Eligibility Test for direct admission into BA/BCom (General/Computer) course. Student can download the Eligibility Test Application from the official website and the Registration fee is Rs. 200/-.
Here is the list of Courses, Affiliated Colleges of Kakatiya University Distance Education, that is Given Below.
Courses in Kakatiya University Distance Education With Fees:
M.A. English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Public Administration, Political Science, History, Human Resource Management, Economics, Sociology, Rural Development
M.Sc Mathematics, Environmental Science, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Psychology
Master of Social Work
Affiliated Colleges List of Kakatiya University Distance Education:
Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science
University College of Engineering, Kakatiya University
KU College of Engineering and Technology
Warangal Institute of Technology and Science
Manair College of Law, Khammam
Chaitanya Institute of Technology and Science
University College of Commerce and Business Management, Kakatiya University, Warangal
Vaagdevi Degree and PG College, Hanamkonda
Vinuthna Institute of Technology and Science
Vaagdevi College of Pharmacy, Hanamkonda
University PG College, Nirmal
The Vazir Sultan College of Engineering, Khammam
Kavitha Memorial Degree and PG College, Khammam
Kakatiya Mahila Degree College, Hanamkonda
Chanda Kanthaiah Memorial Arts and Science College
Adarsha Law College, Warangal
Facilities of Kakatiya University Distance Education
- Library: the university has provided a central library, it has a collection all major books such as textbooks, reference books, e-journals like national and international and apart from this in this library has all valuable books are available.
- Computer Lab: The university has offered a world-class computer lab. in the lab has all the major and basic facility enabled such as high-speed internet connection and world-class comfortable seating arrangement.
- Auditorium: The KU Distance education, on-campus has one of the biggest cafeterias facility. in the cafeteria has all the basic facility available such as good quality of the projector and world-class seating arrangement. in auditorium conducted the various program such as paper presentation, seminar, and many valuable programs organized in the auditorium.
- Sports: The KU offered various types of indoor and outdoor games facility and all the games facility situated within the campus such as basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, football ground as well as a cricket ground.
- Cafeteria: The university has offered the world-class cafeteria, it is located within the university campus and it provides the good quality of hygienic food. the cafeteria environment has friendly.
Application Process of Kakatiya University Distance Education 2019:
Candidate can apply the application form through offline mode. Candidate can visit the official website of the university and download the application form, apart from that candidate also obtained the application form the SDLCE admission head office or from designated study centres. after getting form fill the all required details in the application form after complete application form pay the fees of INR 200 for UG course and INR 250 for PG course. and submitting the form along with all required documents.
Faculty Member of Kakatiya University Distance Education
Name of Faculty
Dr. T. Vijaya Chandra
Department of Law
Prof. C. Veeresham
Department of Pharmacy
Prof. Dayakar. G
Department of Biochemistry
Prof. Devi K. Manuja
Department of Economics
Prof B. Sesha Srinivas
Department of Civil Engineering
Prof. K. Purushotham
Department of English
Prof. P. Krishnama Chary
Department of Commerce & Business Management
Prof. S. Mahender Reddy
Department of Education
For these universities are given the various kind of scholarship such as backward caste-like SC/ST/OBC and apart from that, it has also provided the scholarships for the rank holder and good marks obtained students. and the university also suggests and help all students get education loan from the bank various nationalized bank provided the education loan with the lowest interest.
- Address: NH-563, Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Telangana 506009
- Phone: 0870-246-1467
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: UG, PG courses.
Ans: You Can Check the Upper Content, Where You Find the All Distance Courses Details of University.