Kalinga University provides the environment for learning and teaching at a single place with its top notch education facilities for every course and curriculum, from the startup of the university it maintains the raging free zone to protect the student from this problem.
KIIT is a multi-campus university. Its 23 campuses span 25 sq. km. and have a built up area of 12 million sq. ft. Apart from academic blocks, administrative blocks and student residences, attractions on campus include a Rose Garden, Art Gallery, Sculpture Garden, Tribal Museum and a 35000 capacity multisport stadium.
|Approved||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Application Form||Rs. 550/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.800/-|
|Declaration of Results||Two Months after Examination|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Three Month After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 700/-|
|Fees Submit||Cash, DD|
|Admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||093030 97001|
The Kalinga University, a premier establishment of teaching and research within the country, is established under Chhattisgarh Private Universities (Establishment and Operations) Act 2005 and under section 2 (f) of UGC Act 1956.
Kalinga University Admission
A privileged educational proficiency at Kalinga University that pushes the limitations of information.
Your educational studies are going to be challenging. We provide the very best quality academic expertise and expect you to stand out with stress on Originality. Kalinga University, Our outstanding and responsive support services are going to be actively available to you right from the beginning of the transition to university life until the end of your degree. University helps you to acquire the degree in different fields of the nice educational environment of the university. After getting the admission student can improve the skills of the study and learning from classes, faculty of the university are well qualified and have a nice experience in teaching. UGC approval validates the university authorization and providing the course for education from the university.
The aim of the university to provide the extreme education environment to everyone with students, staffs, and faculties of the KU family. Broad and balanced education system will help to find the wisdom and mutual reinforcement to the future generation of the students.
Kalinga University Course Fee Structure 2018-19
The fee structure has been designed for different courses on the basis of the self-financing concept.
Kalinga University Program
|Duration of the Program||Fees Per Semester|
|B.Tech.||4 Years (8 semesters)||Rs. 1,10,000/-|
|B.Tech & M.Tech – Dual Degree||5 Years (10 semesters)||Rs. 1,10,000/-|
|B.Tech & MBA – Dual Degree||6 Years (12 semesters)||Rs. 1,10,000/-|
|B. Arch.||5 Years (10 semesters)||Rs. 1,10,000/-|
|B.Tech. ( Lateral Entry)||3 Years (6 semesters)||Rs. 1,10,000/-|
|M.Tech.||2 Years (4 semesters)||Rs. 90,000/-|
|MCA||3 Years (6 semesters)||Rs. 90,000/-|
|MCA ( Lateral Entry)||2 Years (4 semesters)||Rs. 90,000/-|
|M.Sc Biotechnology||2 Years (4 semesters)||Rs. 70,000/-|
|M.Sc. Applied Microbiology||2 Years (4 semesters)||Rs. 70,000/-|
|BCA||3 Years (6 semesters)||Rs. 90,000/-|
|BBA||3 Years (6 semesters)||Rs. 90,000/-|
|Bachelor of Design (Fashion / Textile)||4 Years (8 semesters)||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Bachelor of Film & Television Production||3 Years (6 semesters)||Rs. 75,000/|
|BA.LL.B / BBA LL.B / B.Sc. LL.B / LL.B||5 Years (10 semesters)||Rs. 1,05,000/-|
|LLM||1 Year (2 semesters)||Rs. 62,500/-|
|Master of Mass Communication||2 Years (4 semesters)||Rs. 75,000/-|
Kalinga University, Chhattisgarh
As a matter of fact Our educational standards are high and Our superb leaf-like a field, which is, arguably, alone within the country, provides a background to your day to day life and study in KU. The programs of the University specialize in building depth of understanding, capability for knowledge base learning and research, analytical skills, critical thinking, and communication also in an environment of educational freedom and integrity. As can be seen the admission form in offline and online mode student can apply for the admission from the university website or get the application form via post. admission form will be sent to you within a week.
KU is recognized in Chhattisgarh as best distance education college academic session from last 5 years, here you will get all undergraduate and postgraduate course with all specializations, University also provides Ph.D. in distance mode for that kind of people who are working as college and university faculty in any institution.
Kalinga University Approvals
- UGC Approval
- AICTE Approval
- AIU Approval
- AICTE B.Pharmacy Approval 2018 (B.Tech)
- BCI Approval 2018-19
- DELNET – Certificate of Membership
Admission Process of Kalinga University 2018
- Pre-printed Form available in a prospectus of the university.
- Online application form is available on the website.
- Study center also provides admission form in online/offline mode.
Required Document for Admission
- The application form must be attested by Gazetted officer and student.
- Required document photocopy attested by the student.
- 4 Photographs.
Deposit Fee For Admission Confirmation
- The student must have to pay for admission confirmation deposit fee within 10-15 days.
Kalinga University Mission
- The primary purpose of Kalinga University is to produce a learning atmosphere during which faculty, staff, and students can discover, examine critically, preserve and transmit the acquaintance, wisdom, and values that may make sure the survival of future generations and improve the standard of life for all.
- The University seeks to assist students to develop an understanding and appreciation for the advance cultural and physical worlds during which they live and to appreciate their highest potential of intellectual, physical and human development.
- Obviously Supply broad and balanced educational programs that are reciprocally reinforcing and emphasize top quality and inventive instruction at the college man, graduate, skilled and postgraduate levels.
- In fact generate new knowledge through a broad array of intellectual analysis and inventive endeavors, which offer a foundation for addressing the immediate and long-range wants of society.
- Achieve leadership in every discipline; strengthen knowledge base studies, and also pioneer new fields of learning.
- Altogether Promote the utilization of recent technologies in Teaching and research.
- Inculcate right values in students for their holistic development.
Kalinga University Courses 2018-18 Batch
- Kalinga University offers various faculty for study from University, some courses are more popular in educational areas and they help in getting better jobs.
- MBA is a post graduation degree in business administration MBA is available in Kalinga University for 1 Year and 2 Year, MBA Executive is available for 1 year and MBA in any specialization for 2-3 Year.
- MBA Dual Specialization from Kalinga is also available.
- Bachelor of Technology is also available in a different manner normal B.Tech for 4 Year, Dual Degree for 5 Year with M.Tech.
- B.Tech and MBA are also available as a dual degree, for 5 Years.
B.Tech. (4 years)
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering(Automobile)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
B.Tech & M.Tech Dual-Degree (5 years)
- B.Tech & M.Tech(Civil Engineering)(Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)(Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech(Electrical Engineering)(Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech(Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering)(Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering)(Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech(Electronics & Electrical Engineering)(Dual Degree)
B.Tech & MBA Dual-Degree (5 years)
- B.Tech(Civil Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech(Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech(Electronics & Electrical Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
M.Tech. (2 years)
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Security
- Data Analytics
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering-Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering-VLSI Design & Embedded system
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering-RF & Microwave
- Electrical-Power Electronics & Drives
- Electrical-Power Energy System
- Mechanical-Manufacturing Process & System
- Mechanical-Thermal Engineering
- MTech Mechanical Engineering(MACHINE DESIGN)
- Civil-Construction Engineering & Management
- Civil-Structural Engineering
M.Sc. (Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology) (2 years), M.Sc. Nursing (2 years), LLM (1 year), Master of Mass Communication (2 Years)
Dual Degrees From KU Admission Open 2018-19
Dual Degree is most popular in KU, nowadays student and organization asking for the technical and business background at the same time, KU provide best combination for educational course viz B.Tech+MBA, MCA+MBA, also BCA+MBA and many other courses are available in Course offered by Kalinga University. All available courses are approved for abroad and other countries, the university has made good records of the academic year for previous years.
Physical education or Fitness study and teaching with experience and challenging faculties, faculties always use personal experience and research to explain the topics and explore the education level of the university. Kalinga University always welcome broad mind students and give them a wide range of studies and facilities to achieve and explore the knowledge.
Kalinga Scholarships 2018 Batch
KU Scholarships is offered for those students who has got the admission in regular mode courses, university decide the different criteria for scholarship to the students, 70% to 75% for those who got 90% or above marks in 12th, 50% scholarship for those who completed 12th with 75-89% marks, and 25% of them who got 60-74% marks.
Kalinga University offers special fee structure for Nepal, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Afghanistan & African Nationality students for all courses, other country’s student can also apply for the courses in Kalinga Chhattisgarh University. Hostel facility is also available for that student who wants to stay on the university campus.