Kalinga University Raipur Admission 2021-22: Kalinga University is a private institute of education. The university is situated in the city of Raipur, Chattisgarh, India. The university came into being in the year 2013. The university offers many degree programs and courses at the UG level of education, i.e. BA, BSC, B.Com, etc. The university provides MA, MSc & M.Com degree programs and procedures at the PG level of higher learning.
|Kalinga University||Kalinga University Admission|
|Kalinga University Fee Structure|
The candidates can apply for the admissions through the e-mode application form/registration by filling and submitting an e-application form. The candidates who are 10+2 pass can apply for UG courses admission. whereas graduates can apply for PG courses admittance. The admittance of candidates to all the courses is based upon an entrance test.
- 24 August 2021: Kalinga University has announced the admission for the academic session 2021-22. Students can check the details here. (View)
Kalinga University Raipur Highlights
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
|University Name||Kalinga University|
|Application form||Online and Offline|
|Application||Merit & Entrance|
Village Kotni, near Mantralaya, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh
|Also Known As||KU|
|University Type||Private University|
Kalinga University Admission 2021-22
Kalinga University is a private university built-in 1993, and it is a personal and self base university. It is located in Chhattisgarh. The university offers diverse UG, PG, degree, and incorporated courses below its 14 departments.
- Candidates having 10+2/HSC or its equivalent qualifying examination with a minimum of 45% marks can get admission in UG programs.
- Applicants with a commencement degree of a minimum of three years with at least 45% marks (40% for the reserved category) from an identified university consider eligible to get admission in any PG route.
- Candidates are decided premise merit within the qualifying exam (for UG path) or the commencement diploma (for PG course) as in step with the tips of the university.
- The soft copy form is identical for every route (UG/PG) and is to be had online and offline. Candidates shall publish the software fee of INR 500 either thru net banking/ credit score/ debit card in online mode or through the call for draft/ coins in offline mode.
KU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Main Event||Date (Tentative)|
|Last date of Registration||Aug 2021|
|UG,PG admission date||Sep 2021|
|Entrance Exam||3rd week of Sep 2021|
Kalinga University Raipur Application Process 2021
- The admission forms are available till 21st July at campus and web of the university.
- Kalinga University Raipur Admission essential criteria to take entry into the college is merit-based.
- Aspirants have to fill and submit the application form to take entry into their preferred course.
- Application forms are available in both online and offline modes.
- Aspirants need to submit the application fee of INR 500 to complete the process of application.
- Fee can pay online through credit card, debit card, or net banking. Or it can pay offline through a Demand Draft or cash deposit.
- Aspirants can fill the Kalinga University Raipur application form online or offline. Here is the procedure for both; follow the below for more admission information.
- The aspirant must visit the website of Kalinga University.
- Click on the admission link.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Pay the application fee through any of the online modes available. Submit the form.
- Aspirants can download the application form from the website and take a printout of it. Alternatively, the structure is taken from the office of the university.
- Fill up the form will all the necessary information.
- Aspirants need to submit the application fee in cash or through a DD drawn in the name of Kalinga University.
- Please send the form through post to the university address or submit it in person at the university’s office.
Kalinga University UG Courses
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility|
|LLB/ BA LLB (Integrated)/ BBA LLB (Integrated)||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Diploma/ Advanced Diploma||Fashion Design||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Diploma/ Advanced Diploma||Interior Design||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Diploma in Engineering||Mechanical||Diploma in BSc|
|Diploma in Engineering||Civil||Diploma in BSc|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BCA||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Marketing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Mass Media||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Human Resource||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Finance and Banking||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Finance||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||E-commerce||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Digital Marketing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Bachelor in Animation and VFX||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BA||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Tech (Lateral entry)||–||Diploma in BSc|
|B.Tech||Electrical||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Mining||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Mechanical||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Electronics & Communication||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Computer Science||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Civil||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Biotech||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Agriculture||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Sc||Computer Science||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc||PCM||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc||Interior Design||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc||Fashion Design||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc||Biotechnology||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Pharm||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Com||Banking and Finance||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Com||E-commerce||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
Kalinga University PG Courses
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility|
|PGDCA||–||Graduated in any discipline|
|MSW||–||Graduated in any discipline|
|MCA Lateral Entry (5th semester)||–||MSc with ITN CS|
|MCA Lateral Entry (3rd semester)||–||BCA or equivalent|
|MCA||–||Bachelor with any subjects|
|MBA||–||Graduated in any discipline|
|Master in Animation and VFX||–||Graduated in any discipline|
|MA||English||Graduated in any discipline|
|MA||Economics||Graduated in any discipline|
|M.Tech||Mechanical||BE BTech in relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Electronics and Communication||BE BTech in relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Electrical||BE BTech in relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||BE BTech in relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Civil||BE BTech in relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Interior Design||BSc with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||PCM||BSc with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Fashion Design||BSc with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Biotechnology||BSc with relevant subjects|
|M.Com||Banking and Finance||B Com|
|Executive MBA||–||Graduated in any discipline|
List of Kalinga University Courses
Bachelor of Technology [B Tech (4 Years)]
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering(Automobile)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
B.Tech & M.Tech Dual-Degree (5 Years)
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Civil Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Electronics & Electrical Engineering) (Dual Degree)
B.Tech & MBA Dual-Degree (5 Years)
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Electrical Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
Master of Technology [M Tech (2 years)]
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Security
- Data Analytics
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering-Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering-VLSI Design & Embedded system
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering-RF & Microwave
- Electrical-Power Electronics & Drives
- Electrical-Power Energy System
- Mechanical-Manufacturing Process & System
- Mechanical-Thermal Engineering
- M.Tech Mechanical Engineering (MACHINE DESIGN)
- Civil-Construction Engineering & Management
- Civil-Structural Engineering
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Students are provided scholarships at the university level. The students holding
meritorious status are definitely given a scholarship at the university level. The
students are given scholarships according to their HSC performance.
Ans. No. One who is willing to apply for this course should have at least 45% marks at
10+2 level with PCM as subjects. Otherwise, they are not eligible to apply for this
Address: Kalinga University Kotni Near Mantralaya Naya Raipur– 492101 (CG) India
Contact No.: 9907252100
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th