Kalinga University Admission 2022-23: Kalinga University is a private institute situated in the city of Raipur, Chattisgarh, India. It came into being in 2013 to offer many degree programs at the bachelor level, i.e., BA, B.Tech, BSc, B.Com, etc. It also admits pg courses like MSc, MA, MBA, MSW, etc.
- The admission procedure at Kalinga University Admission will soon start in the year 2022. Registration link- Kalinga University Admission
- Admission to bachelor’s & master’s programs will be given by KALSEE 2022.
About KALSEE 2022: It is CBT based on a duration of 90 minutes (for bachelor & PG), and 120 minutes (Ph.D.). The registration KALSEE fee will be Rs 1000 for all programs & Rs 2000 for Ph.D.
Kalinga University Admission 2022 Latest Updates
- Kalinga University Admission has been started for Ph.D. application Date will be 23 July 2022.
- Kalinga University Application Form 2022 pdf visit here
- Kalinga University Admission Portal for Session 2022-23 Click here
Kalinga University Highlights
|University Name||Kalinga University|
|Application form||Online and Offline|
|Application||Merit & Entrance|
Village Kotni, near Mantralaya, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh
|Also Known As||KU|
|University Type||Private University|
|Fee||Kalinga University Fee Structure|
Kalinga University Admission 2022-23
Kalinga University is a private university built-in 2003, and it is a personal and self base university. It is located in Chhattisgarh. The university offers diverse UG, and PG, degrees, and incorporated courses in its 14 departments.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Candidates having 10+2/HSC or its equivalent qualifying examination with a minimum of 45% marks can get admission to UG programs.
- Applicants with a commencement degree of a minimum of three years with at least 45% marks (40% for the reserved category) from an identified university consider eligible to get admission in any PG route.
- Candidates are decided premise merit within the qualifying exam (for UG path) or the commencement diploma (for PG course) as in step with the tips of the university.
- The soft copy form is identical for every route (UG/PG) and is to be had online and offline. Candidates shall publish the software fee of INR 500 either through net banking/ credit score/ debit card in online mode or through the call for draft/ coins in offline mode.
Important Dates for Kalinga University Admission 2022
|Application form available||1 July 2022|
|Last date of application form submission||31 August 2022|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Kalinga University Admission Process 2022
- Kalinga University Admission essential criteria to take entry into the college is merit-based.
- Aspirants have to fill out and submit the application form to take entry into their preferred course.
- Application forms are available in both online and offline modes.
- Aspirants need to submit the application fee of INR 500 to complete the process of application.
- Fees can pay online through credit card, debit card, or net banking. Or it can pay offline through a Demand Draft or cash deposit.
- Aspirants can fill out the Kalinga University Admission form online or offline. Here is the procedure for both; follow the below for more admission information.
- The aspirant must visit the website of Kalinga University.
- Click on the admission link.
- Fill out the form with all the required details.
- Pay the application fee through any of the online modes available. Submit the form.
- Aspirants can download the application form from the website and take a printout of it. Alternatively, the structure is taken from the office of the university.
- Fill up the form will all the necessary information.
- Aspirants need to submit the application fee in cash or through a DD drawn in the name of Kalinga University.
- Please send the form through post to the university address or submit it in person at the university’s office.
List of Kalinga University Courses
Bachelor of Technology [B Tech (4 Years)]
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering(Automobile)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
B.Tech & M.Tech Dual-Degree (5 Years)
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Civil Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Electronics & Electrical Engineering) (Dual Degree)
B.Tech & MBA Dual-Degree (5 Years)
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech (Electronics & Electrical Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
Master of Technology [M Tech (2 years)]
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Security
- Data Analytics
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering-Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering-VLSI Design & Embedded system
- Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering-RF & Microwave
- Electrical-Power Electronics & Drives
- Electrical-Power Energy System
- Mechanical-Manufacturing Process & System
- Mechanical-Thermal Engineering
- M.Tech Mechanical Engineering (MACHINE DESIGN)
- Civil-Construction Engineering & Management
- Civil-Structural Engineering
Kalinga University UG Courses
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility|
|LLB/ BA LLB (Integrated)/ BBA LLB (Integrated)||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Diploma/ Advanced Diploma||Fashion Design||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Diploma/ Advanced Diploma||Interior Design||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Diploma in Engineering||Mechanical||Diploma in BSc|
|Diploma in Engineering||Civil||Diploma in BSc|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BCA||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Marketing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Mass Media||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Human Resource||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Finance and Banking||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Finance||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||E-commerce||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Digital Marketing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Bachelor in Animation and VFX||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BA||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Tech (Lateral entry)||–||Diploma in BSc|
|B.Tech||Electrical||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Mining||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Mechanical||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Electronics & Communication||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Computer Science||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Civil||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Biotech||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Tech||Agriculture||Intermediate with Phy and Maths|
|B.Sc||Computer Science||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc||PCM||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc||Interior Design||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc||Fashion Design||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc||Biotechnology||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Pharm||–||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Com||Banking and Finance||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Com||E-commerce||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
Kalinga University PG Courses
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility|
|PGDCA||–||Graduated in any discipline|
|MSW||–||Graduated in any discipline|
|MCA Lateral Entry (5th semester)||–||MSc with ITN CS|
|MCA Lateral Entry (3rd semester)||–||BCA or equivalent|
|MCA||–||Bachelor in any subjects|
|MBA||–||Graduated in any discipline|
|Master in Animation and VFX||–||Graduated in any discipline|
|MA||English||Graduated in any discipline|
|MA||Economics||Graduated in any discipline|
|M.Tech||Mechanical||BE BTech in relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Electronics and Communication||BE BTech in relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Electrical||BE BTech in relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||BE BTech in relevant subjects|
|M.Tech||Civil||BE BTech in relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Interior Design||BSc in relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||PCM||BSc in relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Fashion Design||BSc in relevant subjects|
|M.Sc||Biotechnology||BSc in relevant subjects|
|M.Com||Banking and Finance||B Com|
|Executive MBA||–||Graduated in any discipline|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Answer. Students are provided scholarships at the university level. The students holding meritorious status are definitely given a scholarship at the university level. The students are given scholarships according to their HSC performance.
Answer. No. One who is willing to apply for this course should have at least 45% marks at 10+2 level with PCM as a subject. Otherwise, they are not eligible to apply for this discipline.Kalinga University Contact Details
Be the first to leave a review.