Kalinga University Raipur Admission 2020: It is a private institution for providing higher education. Set up in 1993, situated in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. The academy registered under the Chhattisgarh Private Universities Act 2005. It offers several courses at the UG, PG, Integrated courses, and Diploma level.
|News: M.H.R.D Order During Covid-19 Click us|
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
Kalinga University 2020 Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kalinga University|
|Application form||Online and Offline|
|Application||Merit & Entrance|
Village Kotni, near Mantralaya, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh
|Also Known As||KU|
|University Type||Private University|
Kalinga University Raipur Admission Process 2020
- Kalinga University Raipur Admission basic criteria to take entry into the college is merit-based.
- Aspirants have to fill and submit the application form to take entry into their preferred course.
- Application forms are available in both online and offline mode.
- Aspirants need to submit the application fee of INR 500 to complete the process of applications.
- Fee can be paid online through credit card, debit card, or net banking. Or it can be paid offline through a Demand Draft or cash deposit.
Kalinga University Application Form 2020
Aspirants can fill the Kalinga University Raipur application form online or offline. Here is the procedure for both follow the below for more admission information.
- Aspirant must visit the website of the Kalinga University.
- Click on the Entry link.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Pay the application fee through any of the online modes available. Submit the form.
- Aspirants can download the application form from the website and take a printout of it. Alternatively, the form is taken from the office of the university.
- Fill up the form will all the necessary information.
- Aspirants need to submit the application fee in cash or through a DD drawn in the name of Kalinga University.
- Send the form through post to the university address or submit it in person at the office of the university.
Kalinga University Admission Dates 2020
|Admission Last Date||25-Jun-20|
|B.Tech & M.Tech(Electrical Engineering)(Dual Degree) Test||25-Jun-20|
|B.Tech & M.Tech(Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering) Test||25-Jun-20|
|B.Tech & M.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering)(Dual Degree) Test||25-Jun-20|
|B.Tech & M.Tech(Electronics & Electrical Engineering)(Dual Degree) Test||25-Jun-20|
20 Nov 2019 – 31 Mar 2020
|KIITEE Exam Date||17 Apr – 24 Apr 2020|
Eligibility Criteria Kalinga University Raipur Admission 2020
UG Eligibility Criteria 2020
KU offers several UG courses Application form such as BBA, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BA, LLB, B.Pharm, B.Lib, etc. in various disciplines.
- Selection criteria are merit-based only for the UG courses.
- Aspirants who have passed 10+2 exams with relevant subjects or HSC entrance test can apply for these courses.
Point to Remember
- Aspirants who get shortlisted for entry have to pay the entry fee within ten working days of the announcement of selection. If the aspirants fail to do so, their candidature will get cancelled.
- The seat offered to the first aspirant on the waiting list.
- Applicants must pay the application fee along with the relevant documents, such as the self-attested copies of educational certificates and mark sheets.
- Applicants need to submit their original educational documents at the time of Interview and also during the entry process.
PG Eligibility Criteria 2020
Kalinga University Raipur Admission academy offers several programs at the PG level, such as MA, M.Sc, MSW, MCA, LLM, MBA, PGDCA, M.Com, M.Tech, M.Lib, Master in Animation and VFX, etc.
- Aspirants having a graduation degree of at least three years duration in relevant subjects can apply for the PG courses.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted based on their merit-score in graduation.
Points to Remember
- Entry provided as per the terms and conditions of the college.
- If the details and information submitted by the aspirant are inappropriate or false, the entry of the aspirant will get cancelled.
- After the cancellation, the deposit fee will get refunded by the academy.
Kalinga University Courses
Bachelor of Technology-B.Tech (4 Years)
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering(Automobile)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
B.Tech & M.Tech Dual-Degree (5 Years)
- B.Tech & M.Tech(Civil Engineering)(Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)(Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech(Electrical Engineering)(Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech(Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering)(Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering)(Dual Degree)
- B.Tech & M.Tech(Electronics & Electrical Engineering)(Dual Degree)
B.Tech & MBA Dual-Degree (5 Years)
- B.Tech(Civil Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech(Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
- B.Tech(Electronics & Electrical Engineering) & MBA (Dual Degree)
Master of Technology-M.Tech (2 Years)
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Security
- Data Analytics
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering-Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering-VLSI Design & Embedded system
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering-RF & Microwave
- Electrical-Power Electronics & Drives
- Electrical-Power Energy System
- Mechanical-Manufacturing Process & System
- Mechanical-Thermal Engineering
- MTech Mechanical Engineering(MACHINE DESIGN)
- Civil-Construction Engineering & Management
- Civil-Structural Engineering
Kalinga University Approvals:
- UGC Approval
- AICTE Approval
- AIU Approval
- BCI Approval
- DELNET – Certificate of Membership
- Kalinga University Raipur provides the Hostel facilities for both boys and girls. It is separate in college. Campus situated near the Kalinga University
- Hostel fee for the students is around 55000 per year including the food charge. For other students, the food charge is 30 rupees and many dishes available.
- The Classroom and library are enabled with a full facility such as WiFi, Many varieties of books, magazines, reports, etc. University has a maximum of 6 to 8 wifi on their campus.
- University built with awesome infrastructure.
Faculties of Kalinga University
- Achyuta Samanta (Founder)
- Prof. Satyaranjan Dash (Professor)
- Prof. Bitanjaya Das (Professor)
- Prof. Ganga Bishnu Mund (Professor)
- Prof. Abhijit Dasgupta (Professor)
- Prof. Udai Pratap Singh (Professor)
- Prof. Bharat Chandra Routra (Professor)
- Prof. Swati Samantray (Professor)
- Prof.nabaghan Santi (Professor)
- Ashok Kumar Sar (Professor)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Students are provided scholarships at the university level. The students holding
meritorious status are definitely given a scholarship at the university level. The
students are given scholarship according to their HSC performance.
No. One who is willing to apply for this course should have at least 45% marks at
10+2 level with PCM as subjects. Otherwise, they are not eligible to apply for this
- Address: Village Kotni, near Mantralaya, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492101
- Phone: 099072 52100
- Web: www.kalingauniversity.ac.in