Kalyani University Admission 2022-23: 31 August 2022 is the last date for Kalyani University Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). Kalyani University is the oldest institute that has evolved every 5 years. There are more and more departments that are added for creating a better educational environment for the students who are enrolling.
Faculty of Arts, Science, Education, Agriculture, Engineering, Technology, Management and Music are some of the popular departments available for the students in UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma programs study.
All programs are through merit selections, and the university has no entrance examination designed for any of the program studies. For the detailed information related to the programs, eligibility, course fees and admission updates go through the whole article.
- All three types of programs at the Kalyani university are available: graduate, postgraduate and doctoral.
- To get into BTech, the results of the WBJEE test are used to figure out who gets in.
- It accepts GATE results and has online interviews for students who want to study MTech.
- If you want into the Master of Science program, you need WB JECA (MSc)
- To get into postgraduate programs at Kalyani University, students must attend counselling.
Kalyani University Admission Latest Updates
- Kalyani University will soon start admission for sessions 2022-23 for all the UG, and PG programs.
Kalyani University Admission Highlights
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
|University Name||University of Kalyani|
|Established in||1960 as a State University|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Location||Kalyani, West Bengal|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Area|| 378 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank,|
|Email for email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Help desk||+91 33 2582 8750|
|Fee||Kalyani University Fee Structure|
Kalyani University Admission 2022-23
Kalyani University will soon invite the students for higher education like UG, master’s, and research level courses for session 2022-23. Programs like MSc, MA, BA, MCom, MFA, MCA, MBA, BSc, and BCom are available. Getting into UG courses requires 10+2 level education, Whereas for PG courses, graduation level education is mandatory.
Kalyani University UG Admission 2022-23
The University of Kalyani provides a variety of UG programs. There is a number of faculty that provides undergraduate programs with specializations. The enrollments for UG degree courses will start from the first week of August 2022. For the majority of UG courses, Kalyani University accepts the marks in 10+2 examinations.
- BTech: The applicants must have at least 50% marks in HSC with PCM. These students have to take the EB JEE entrance test.
- BEd: The applicants who have done Bachelor’s in any stream with at least 50% marks can apply. An entrance exam will be conducted for these students.
- B.PED: The applicants must have an HSC degree with a min of 50% marks. These students must have a sports background. KU will arrange an entrance exam for these students.
Kalyani University Admission 2022-23 For BEd
The deadline for 2022–2023 BEd admission to Kalyani University is September 3, 2022. (Tentative). To those students who qualify, the Department of Education offers this two-year curriculum. Simple graduation with a minimum of 50% in either a UG or PG degree is required for this programme. Bengali and English are the two available languages. The BEd programme at Kalyani University has a total of 50 seats available.
Kalyani University PG Admission 2022-23
Kalyani University Admission 2022-23 for PG courses will start in august 2022. M.Sc, MA, MFA, M.LiSci, M.Tech, MRDM, MCA, MBA, and M.Ed are courses that are available at Kalyani University. Academic sessions are on a merit basis and students do not require to give any entrance examination for PG programs (except MTech). Students require to complete their graduation degree from a recognized university and through a relevant stream study. The courses are all well set through the advanced learning facilities and amenities.
- MA: The applicants must have at least a 10+2+3 level with a min of 50% marks.
- M.Com: A BCom degree requires at least 50% marks. the entrance exam will arrange for these students.
- MTech: A B.Tech degree is required with a min of 50% marks. An entrance exam will be conducted for these students.
- M.Phil.: The students who have done Master’s in the same subject are eligible for this course.
- Ph.D.: The University of Kalyani offers a Ph.D. in many streams. The applicants who have passed M.Phil. or master’s are eligible for this course. KU will arrange an entrance exam and interview for these students.
Kalyani University Admission Process 2022: How to Apply?
The University of Kalyani provides both online and offline application forms for its students.
Online Admission Process
- Visit the Kalyani University Admission website and go to the application tab.
- Create your account on the official website by using your phone number and email account.
- Login to your account and fill out your form with the correct details.
- Pay online by using any online mode.
- Upload all the required documents, including your signature and picture.
- Submit your online form.
Offline Admission Process
- Buy your form in cash from the main campus or downloaded it directly from the website.
- Fill out your form with the required details and attached the relevant documents.
- Make a DD or challan form in favour of Kalyani University Admission.
- And post it to the Admin office.
Kalyani University Admission Documents Required
- Proof of age
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct and character certificate
- Mark sheets and degree
- Passport size photos
- Medical fitness certificate
- Aadhar Card
Kalyani University Admission: UG & PG Courses, Eligibility
|B.VOC||10+2 from a recognized board|
|B.ED||UG/PG degree with 50% from a recognized university|
|B.P.ED||UG Degree 50% having participation in Games recognized by AIU|
|M.A.||UG Degree with required marks|
|M.B.A||UG Degree and final year students may apply|
|M.com.||UG Degree with required marks|
|M.P.Ed.||B.P.Ed. or Equivalent with 50%|
|M.Sc.||UG Degree in PCM/PCB with required marks|
|M.Lib.I.Sc.||UG Degree from a recognized university|
Why Kalyani University ?
The Kalyani University is situated in Nadia, West Bengal, and it is liked by the students for the reasons:
- Smooth Online Process of Kalyani University Admission.
- Large faculties for Students.
- Over fifty affiliated colleges.
- Hostel Accommodation.
- Professional Courses availability.
- Counselling and placements cells.
FAQs Regarding Kalyani University Admission
Q1. Can I take apply for two courses at the same time?
Ans. Yes, you can apply but fill in two separate forms.
Q2. What entrance test should I take for UG programs?
Ans. You should take an entrance test conducted by Kalyani University.
Q3. How can I get my offline application form?
Ans. By your form the main campus or directly download it from the official website.
Q: What mode of admission is being used for Kalyani University?
Ans: Candidates can only receive admission by the entrance based and merit-based admissions
Q: Are all courses at Kalyani University admission the same in eligibility criteria?
Ans: The courses vary in criteria for admission. Thus, the criteria must always be checked before applying.
Q: How does Kalyani University notify aspirants of their selection?
Ans: Candidates will be notified of their selection through the notices of merit lists uploaded on the site.
Kalyani University Contact Details
- Address: University of Kalyani, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal-741235, India
- Phone: (033) 2582-8750
- Email ID: email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.