Kalyani University Admission 2022-23: Kalyani University was founded in 1960, and it is a state-government-affiliated and research university. It also took place in the Indian state of West Bengal. Whether you’re an undergraduate or a graduate student, there are classes for you, and you can also take more advanced courses there. If you go to Kalyani University, you can go to the Arts & Home Science Faculty. The University lets people into BTech programs based on their WBJEE scores.
- All three types of programs at the university can be taken: graduate, postgraduate and doctoral.
- To get into BTech, the results of the WBJEE test are used to figure out who gets in.
- It accepts GATE results and has online interviews for students who want to study MTech.
- If you want into the Master of Science program, you need WB JECA (MSc)
- To get into postgraduate programs at Kalyani University, students must attend counseling.
- To get into Kalyani University, you have to meet all the rules.
Kalyani University Admission Highlights
|University Name||University of Kalyani|
|Established in||1960 as a State University|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Location||Kalyani, West Bengal|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Area|| 378 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank,|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Admission Help desk||+91 33 2582 8750|
|Fee||University of Kalyani Fee structure|
Kalyani University Admission 2022-23
Kalyani University will soon invite the students for higher education like bachelor courses, master level courses, and research level courses for session 2022-23.
Kalyani University UG Admission
KU offers the following UG courses:
- BTech: The applicants must have at least 50% marks in HSC with PCM. These students have to take the EB JEE entrance test.
- BEd: The applicants who have done Bachelor’s in any stream with at least 50% marks can apply. An entrance exam will be conducted for these students.
- B.PED: The applicants must have an HSC degree with a min of 50% marks. These students must have a sports background. KU will arrange an entrance exam for these students.
KU PG Admission
The University of Kalyani offers the following PG courses:
- MA: The applicants must have at least a 10+2+3 level with a min of 50% marks.
- M.Com: A B.Com degree requires at least 50% marks. the entrance exam will arrange for these students.
- M.Tech: A B.Tech degree is required with a min of 50% marks. An entrance exam will be conducted for these students.
- M.Phil: The students who have done Masters in the same subject are eligible for this course.
- PhD.: The University of Kalyani offers a PhD in many streams. The applicants who have passed M.Phil or masters are eligible for this course. KU will arrange an entrance exam and interview for these students.
Kalyani University Eligibility
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|B.VOC||10+2 from recognized board|
|B.ED||UG/PG degree with 50% from recognized university|
|B.P.ED||UG Degree 50% having participation in Games recognized by AIU|
|M.A.||UG Degree with required marks|
|M.B.A||UG Degree and final year students may apply|
|M.com.||UG Degree with required marks|
|M.P.Ed.||B.P.Ed. or Equivalent with 50%|
|M.Sc.||UG Degree in PCM/PCB with required marks|
|M.Lib.I.Sc.||UG Degree from recognized university|
Kalyani University Application Form: How to Apply?
The University of Kalyani provides both online and offline application forms for its students.
Kalyani University Online Application Form Process
- Visit the University of Kalyani website and go to the application tab.
- Create your account on the official website by using your phone number and email account.
- Login to your account and fill your form with the correct details.
- Pay online by using any online mode.
- Upload all the required documents, including your signature and picture.
- Submit your online form.
- Kalyani University Fee Structure.
Kalyani University Offline Application Form Process
- The University of Kalyani Admission Buy your form in cash from the main campus or downloaded it directly from the website.
- Fill your form with the required details and attached the relevant documents.
- Make a DD or challan form in favour of KU
- And post it to the Admin office.
- Proof of age
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct and character certificate
- Mark sheets and degree
- Passport size photos
- Medical fitness certificate
- Adhar Card
Why Kalyani University?
The Kalyani University is situated in Nadia, West Bengal, and it is like by the students over the reasons like:
- Smooth Online Admission Process.
- Large faculties for Students.
- Over fifty affiliated colleges.
- Hostel Accommodation.
- Professional Courses availability.
- Counseling and placements cells.
Q1. Can I take apply for two courses at the same time?
Ans. Yes, you can apply but fill in two separate forms.
Q2. What entrance test should I take for UG programs?
Ans. You should take an entrance test conducted by KU.
Q3. How can I get my offline application form?
Ans. By your form the main campus or directly download it from the official website.
Q: What mode of admission is being used for Kalyani University admissions?
Ans: Candidates can only receive admission by the entrance based and merit-based admissions
Q: Are all courses at KU admission the same in eligibility criteria?
Ans: The courses vary in criteria for admission. Thus, the criteria must always be checked before applying.
Q: How does KU admission 2022 Notify aspirants of their selection?
Ans: Candidates will be notified of their selection through the notices of merit lists uploaded on the site.
- Address: University of Kalyani, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal-741235, India
- Phone: (033) 2582-8750
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.