Kalyani University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Kalyani University distance education was established in 1960 in the Nadia district of West Bengal. This university provides 8 PG courses under the arts and science streams and offers admission on a merit basis. UGC approved Kalyani university distance education. Students can take direct admission to this university without any entrance exam and enroll in distance learning courses without any age restriction.
Science its inception, the university imparts quality education to the persons who are unable to undergo the higher study courses on a regular full-time basis. The university has strong administration and qualified faculty working for the advancement of learning and research. The university has opened the Directorate of Open & Distance Learning (DODL) with the collaboration of the Distance Education Council. Kalyani University Distance Education is recognized by the UGC and UGC-DEB.
The University of Kalyani is widely known for its wide range of courses. the university gives out 437 lessons in 12 fields of study for the candidates to choose from. The setting up of distance education. the center allowed candidates to opt for the courses of the University of Kalyani in the open learning system. The Distance learning Center was set up in 2006. The center of UOK gives out lessons to candidates based on direct entries without the issue of age bar or any entry exam required.
Kalyani University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kalyani University Distance Education|
|Location||Burdwan, West Bengal|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Kalyani University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Kalyani University provides online and offline admission in 2021. To provide a system of student-centered, self-learning. KU University provides the higher education available to all irrespective of age and residence, mainly keeping in mind the needs of the working persons and those residing in remote areas. Emphasis is laid on the developments. Kalyani University Distance Education Admission offers different UG & PG courses given below:
Kalyani University UG Admission
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Kalyani University offers many courses to the candidates at the UG level. Some courses offered by the university at UG Level are described below:
- TIME: the minimum time required to complete the degree of BSC is generally 3 years
- ELIGIBILITY: the candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination are eligible to apply for the entries in BSC courses
- CHOICE MODE: entries are granted by the university on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in HSC exams
- TIME: Basically, B.TECH is a 4e year degree program
- ELIGIBILITY: a candidate who has passed 10+2 qualifying exams can apply for entry in B.TECH plans
- CHOICE MODE: entries are granted to the candidate on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam
- TIME: B.P.ED. the degree can be completed in 3 years
- ELIGIBILITY: A candidate having a certificate of passing HSC exams can apply for the entries in B.P.ED. courses
- CHOICE MODE: the grant of entry in B.P.ED. plans is based on merit generally.
- TIME: the minimum time required by the candidate to pass B.Ed. the degree is 3 years
- ELIGIBILITY: A candidate having a graduation degree can apply for the entries in B.Ed. plans and courses offered by the university.
- CHOICE MODE: the entries are granted on the basis of merit in B.Ed. courses and plans offered by the university.
Kalyani University PG Admission
Kalyani University offers many plans and courses in arts to the candidates at the PG level. Some plans offered by the university are given below:
- TIME: a period of MA English plans and courses is generally 2 years
- ELIGIBILITY: Candidates who are having a degree of BA in English can apply for the entries in the MA English program offered by the university
- CHOICE MODE: The grant of entry will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in previous degree qualifying exams
- TIME: the minimum time required to complete the MA history course is generally 2 years
- ELIGIBILITY: The candidates having a degree of BA history with above 50% aggregate can apply for the entries in the MA History course offered by the university
- CHOICE MODE: The candidates are admitted to the university on the basis of marks obtained by them in the degree of BA history
- TIME: the length of MA Education courses is generally 2 years
- ELIGIBILITY: The candidates who have passed the degree of BA in the field of education can apply for the entries in MA education on courses and plans
- CHOICE MODE: based on marks obtained by the candidates, candidates are shortlisted for the grant of entry
- Bachelors degree with relevant subjects in the pattern of 10+2+3 or the course of 10+2+2 passing graduation.
- The course is given on direct entry for 2 years duration.
University of Kalyani Distance Education MA Eligibility
|MA in Bengali||Hons. / Spl. Hons. / General Graduate (10+2+3) with qualifying marks in the subject concerned carrying a total of at least 300 marks / Pass Graduate (10+2+2) with one-year bridge course in relevant subject / Pass Graduate [(10+1+3) / (11+3)] with qualifying marks in the subject concerned carrying a total of at least 300 marks||Two Years|
|MA in English||Two Years|
|MA in History||Two Years|
|MA in Education||Two Years|
|MA in Public Administration||Two Years|
Kalyani University Distance Education Application Process 2021
To pursue the courses offered by the University, students must have to download the application form from their official website. The duly filled application form should be submitted online or in-person at the university counter. The application fee must submit along with the application form as cash or DD. The official website of the University conducts all information about the admission and related details of the Student. DODL has the right to postpone the course if the viable numbers are not admitted to the candidate. Distance education is the best way to grow the education sector of candidates with disabilities.
- There are no types of age limitations in distance learning courses admission.
- All admission and provisional subjects to eligibility and the verification of essential and required documents.
- For access in any course, there are no types of cut-off years.
- Students who are eligible they able to get access.
University of Kalyani Distance Education Features
- Flexibility in terms of admission
- Personal Contact Programmes (PCP)
- Fixed scheme of examination and early declaration of result
Affiliated Colleges List
|Institute of Mass Communication Film and Television Studies, Kolkata||Kolkata, West Bengal||2002||Private|
|Eastern Institute of Management, Kolkata||Kolkata, West Bengal||2002||Private|
|Mohammad Abdul Bari Institute of Juridical Science, Murshidabad||Bil Bhandardaha, West Bengal||2008||Private|
|Ranaghat College, Ranaghat||Ranaghat, West Bengal||1950||Private|
|Tagore School of Rural Development and Agricultural Management, Nadia||Kolkata, West Bengal||–||Private|
|Bimal Chandra College of Law, Murshidabad||Murshidabad, West Bengal||2002||Private|
|Berhampore College, Murshidabad||Berhampore, West Bengal||1963||Government|
- Address: P.O. Kalyani-741235,District-Nadia State: West Bengal
- Telephone: 033-25022213/033-25022212
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th