Kannur University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It was founded in 1996 by an act of the Kerala Legislative Assembly. It is located in Thavakkara, Kannur. The University established a school of Distance Education in the year 2002. It is a leading university with a multi-campus spread all over the state at various locations like Wayanad and Kasaragod.
The expected date to start the admission in the KUDE June session is 04-06-2022. Applicants can fill up the application form till 20-08-2022 with a late fee. The mode of admission will remain online; therefore, applicants can fill their desired course form by visiting the KUDE admission portal. Minimum 10+2 from a recognized board and three-year ug degree in the required stream will allow the admissions ug and pg.
Entrance: There is no say on the entrance exam. Still, students may look up to other important aspects related to KUDE 2022-23 admissions by reading the sections below.
Fee: The fee for the first year for BA courses is 2,150 rupees. Those who are applying for BBA will need to deposit 5,980, and MA programmes will be inherited with a deposit of 4,825.
Currently, it has 17 online classes. These programs are for people who want to go to college, get a diploma, or get a certificate. In July, applications will be available at Kannur University and can be filled out and sent in online. There is a university in Kannur:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- There are a lot of different programs at Kannur University’s school of distance education, like MA and MSc. They also have a BA, BCom, MBA, and a few other courses.
- Aspirants for a UG course must have done 10+2 at a well-known university.
- Admission to undergraduate programs is based on previous academic performance and the number of available seats.
- Those provisionally approved must fill out the necessary paperwork to ensure seats.
- Kannur University’s School of Open Learning offers UG BA, BCom, and BSc degrees.
- Students who want to take PG courses must have a valid graduate degree.
The KUDE was established in may 2002 to fulfil the need for distance education. It is a part of the Kannur University which has been approved by UGC and AIU. The KUDE offers various courses in ug and pg level such as BA English, Bcom, BBA, MA, MA History etc. Applicants can apply to any of the courses above in the university in the June 2022 academic cycle.
Kannur University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kannur University|
|Offered Courses||BA, BCom, BBA, MA|
|Fee||Kannur University Fee Structure|
Kannur University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Kannur University will soon release the official notification regarding DDE Admission for session 2022-23. School of Distance Education, Kannur University, made available the application form for all the offered courses. The University offers multiple specializations in courses like BA, MA. Apart from this, it offers several certificate programs like Afzal-Ul-Ulama.
Kannur University UG Distance Education Admission
The minimum time required to complete Bachelor of Arts degree is three years. Candidates who have passed 10+2 exams from any recognized board of India or have an HSC certificate from the Kerala Education board can also apply for admission to Kannur University. This course came in many specializations like English, History, Economics, Malayalam, Political Science & Afzal-Ul-Ulama. The course fee for the first year of the BA course is Rs 2150.
Bachelor of Commerce is offered by Kannur University SDE in Co-operation specialization. The course fees for BCom (Co-operation) course is Rs 2150.
Kannur University PG Distance Education Admission
Master of Arts is offered by university in many specializations like English, History, Economics & Arabic. Students who want to pursue MA course has to pay the course fee of Rs 4825.
Kannur University Distance Education Application Process 2022
Kannur University DDE offers an application form for students to online and offline modes. The candidates can follow these steps to submit their application form online.
- Go to the official website of Kannur University DDE website – https://distance.kannuruniversity.ac.in/instruction_reg.php.
- Apply by clicking on the apply online.
- Create username and password by Email ID or phone number.
- After logging in. fill in all the essential information required.
- Upload all documents.
- Application fee pay by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
- Check preview your application form.
- Save and Print the Application Form.
- Visit the Kannur University SDE office.
- Buy the University Prospectus.
- The Prospectus has an Application Form attached to it.
- Read the instructions given and fill in the required information.
- Make the Demand Draft.
- Send that Application Form to the Center with documents.
- 10+2 marks sheet
- Certificates or higher degree
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Photos
- Date of Birth Proof
- ID proof
- Receipt of Application fee payment
Kannur University Distance Education Study Centres
- Govt. College, Mananthavady,
- Govt. Brennen College, Thalassery
- Mahatma Gandhi College, Iritty,
- Sree Narayana College, Kannur,
- St. Joseph’s College, Pilathara,
- Nehru Arts and Science College, Kanhangad
- Govinda Pai Memorial Govt. College, Manjeswaram
- St. Pius X College, Rajapuram.
- Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Department of Statistical Sciences
- Department of Mass Communication & Journalism
- Department of Teacher Education, Dharmasala
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Geography
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Molecular Biology
- Department of Zoology
Kannur University Distance Education Courses & Fees
|1||BA||INR. 1,750/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|2||BSc||INR. 1,750/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|3||BCom||INR. 1,750/- (1st Year Fees)||3 YEARS|
|4||BBA||INR. 4,900/- (1st Year Fees)||3 Years|
|5||MSc||INR. 3,950/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
|6||MCom||INR. 3,950/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
|7||MBA||INR. 15,000/- (1st Year Fees)||2 Years|
Kannur University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges List
|Government College of Engineering, Kannur||Mangattuparamba, Kerala||1986||Government|
|Government Engineering College, Wayanad||Tindummal, Kerala||1999||Government|
|LBS College of Engineering, Kasargod||Bovikanam, Kerala||1993||Government|
|Sree Narayana Guru College of Engineering and Technology, Kannur||Alaska, Kerala||2003||Private|
|Pariyaram Dental College, Kannur||Pariyaram, Kerala||2004||Private|
|Kannur Dental College, Anjarakandy||Anjarakandy, Kerala||2006||Private|
|PN Panicker Souhruda Ayurveda Medical College, Kasaragod||Bellur, Kerala||2008||Private|
|Institute of Technology Mayyil, Kannur||Pavannur Motta, Kerala||2002||Private|
The Kannur University, School of Distance Education awards scholarships to all learners belonging to the Scheduled caste/Scheduled Tribe. To be eligible for this scholarship, you have to provide a certificate that you belong. This scholarship is for those whose annual income is less than INR 250,000. For this scholarship, you will get a form from the State Government of Social Welfare Department to submit to the University’s Directorate of Social Welfare.
Address: Thavakkara, Civil Station P.O, Kannur, Kerala, India
- Contact No.: 0497-2715330
- Fax: 0497-2711460
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.