Kashmir University Distance Education Admission 2021-22 was founded in the year 1948. The Universityversity is situated at Hazratbal in Srinagar in the year 1969, It was bifurcated into two full-fledged Universityversities. The main vision of the Universityversity of Kashmir is we aspire to attain the status of an internationally reputed institution of excellence in teaching, research, and extension with a dynamic and responsible mission.
Available facilities are a well-equipped library, excellent student support services, an audio-visual lab, a conference hall, well-furnished classrooms, and a computer lab with the latest Information and Communication university Technology (ICT) facilities.
Kashmir University Distance Education Headlines
|University Name||University of Kashmir Distance Education|
|Location||Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir|
|Approved By||UGC (Universityversity Grants Commission)|
|Fax||+91 (194) 2272482|
|Phone||+91 (194) 2272483|
Kashmir University Distance Education UG Course
Kashmir University offers only B.Ed. plans and courses to the candidate at the undergraduate level. Some features of BA courses are given below:
- Time: The minimum period of the B.Ed. courses are generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have graduated can apply for entry in B.Ed courses offered by the University.
- Choice Mode: The University will grant entry to the candidates in B.Ed courses and plans on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the graduation degree.
- Fee: Fees for B.Ed courses and plans offered by the University is generally 15000 INR per year.
Kashmir University Distance Education PG Courses
Kashmir University offers many plans and courses to the candidates after graduation at the PG level. Some of the PG courses offered by the University are given below:
- Time: The length of an MSc degree is generally 2 years
- Eligibility: Candidates having a degree of BSc in related subjects can apply for admission to the MSc course offered by the University.
- Choice Mode: University grants entry to the candidates in MSc courses and plans on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the BSc courses.
- Fees: The fees of MSc courses and plans offered by the University are generally Rs. 5675.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- Time: The minimum time required to complete the degree of MA History is basically 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a degree of BA History can apply for the Admission in MA History offered by the University.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted by the University in MA History to the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in BA History.
- Fees: The fees for MA History plans and courses are Rs. 4675.
- Time: The minimum period of MA Urdu offered by the University is 2 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who possess a degree of BA Urdu can apply for admission in MA Urdu degree at the University.
- Choice Mode: Candidates are granted entry in MA Urdu degree plans on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the BA Urdu degree.
- Fees: The fee for the MA Urdu program is Rs. 4675 in the University.
- Time: The time of an MA English degree is 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a degree of BA English can apply for admission to MA English at the University.
- Choice Mode: Candidates are admitted to the MA English course offered by the University on the basis of marks obtained by them in the BA English course.
- Fees: The fee for the MA English course is basically RS 4675.
- Time: The time of an MCom degree is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a degree in BCom can apply for the entry in MCom degree courses offered by the University.
- Choice Mode: The fees for MCom courses offered by the University are Rs. 4775.
Kashmir University Distance Education Diploma Courses
Kashmir University offers many diploma courses at UG and PG level to the candidates. Some diploma plans offered by the University are given below
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: The candidate must be a graduate.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted on a merit-based.
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: Graduation is compulsory.
- Choice Mode: Admission is Merit-based.
Kashmir University Distance Education Admission
The Admission Process of KUDE is Open For Current Batch 2021-22, So Apply Soon For the Courses of Universityversity of Kashmir Distance Education, Universityversity offered many courses like- postgraduate, postgraduate diploma, certificate, professional, and diploma program. In this Article, Students Can Check the Admission Process, Courses, and Affiliated Colleges of the Universityversity of Kashmir Distance Education, which is Given Below.
Courses Of Kashmir University Distance Education With Duration
Given Below the Brief Details About the University of Kashmir Courses Like Names, Duration, also How Many Seats are Available Per Course.
|COURSE ID||COURSE NAME||DURATION||INTAKE CAPACITY|
|MA/M.Sc. Mathematics||PG Mathematics||Two academic years comprising four semesters.||200|
|MA Economics||PG Economics||Two academic years comprising four semesters.||200|
|M.Com||Masters in Commerce||Two academic years comprising four semesters.||200|
|PGDCA||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications||One Academic Year (Two Semesters).||100|
|MA Urdu||PG Urdu||Two academic years comprising four semesters.||700|
|MA English||PG English||Two academic years comprising four semesters.||200|
|PGDWB||Post Graduate Diploma in Web Designing||The Course shall extend over one academic year.||100|
|PGDCL||Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law||One Academic Year (Two Semesters).||100|
|PGDTM||Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management||One Academic Year (Two Semesters).||100|
|PGDBE||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Entrepreneurship||One Academic Year (Two Semesters).||100|
|PGDBA||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||One Academic Year (Two Semesters).||100|
|PGDHS||Post Graduate Diploma in Home Science||One Academic Year (Two Semesters).||100|
|B.ED||Bachelor of Education||Two academic years.||3600|
|DPPTT||Diploma in Pre-Primary Teachers Training||One Academic Year.||300|
|CCK||Certificate Course in Kashmiri||06 Months||30|
Kashmir University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges List
|SSM College of Engineering and Technology, Baramulla||Rakh Dosli Pora, Jammu, and Kashmir||1988||Private|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar, Kashmir||Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir||1959||Government|
|The Business School, Universityversity of Kashmir, Srinagar||Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir||1991||Government|
|Institute of Asian Medical Sciences Unani Medical College and Hospital, Srinagar||Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir||1993||Private|
|Government Degree College, Kupwara||Kupwara, Jammu, and Kashmir||1988||Government|
|Vishwa Bharti College of Education, Jammu||Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir||1980||Private|
|Sheikh ul Alam College of Education, Kupwara||Kupwara, Jammu, and Kashmir||2002||Private|
|KSERT College of Education, Budgam||Badgam, Jammu, and Kashmir||2002||Private|
|Islamia College of Science and Commerce, Srinagar||Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir||1961||Government|
|Government Degree College, Pulwama||Pulwama, Jammu, and Kashmir||1986||Government|
|Government Degree College, Anantnag||Laram Jangi Pora, Jammu, and Kashmir||Government|
|Gandhi Memorial College of Education, Jammu||Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir||1943||Private|
|Amar Singh College, Srinagar||Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir||1913||Government|
Study Centres Of The University
- Universityversity of Kashmir North Campus, Baramulla
- Universityversity of Kashmir South Campus, Anantnag
- Govt.Degree College, Shopian
- Govt. Degree College, Pulwama
- Govt. Boys Higher Secondary School, Bandipora
- Govt. DIET, Leh
- Govt. Degree College, Kargil
- Directorate of Distance Education, Bathinda, Jammu
- IASE, MA Road, Srinagar
- Govt. Degree College, Character-i-Sharief
- Govt. Degree College, Kupwara
- Govt. Degree College, Budgam
- Govt. Degree College, Ganderbal
- Govt. Degree College, Tral
- Govt. Degree College, Handwara
Types Of Research Centres
- Bio-informatics Centre
- Centre for Universityversity Society Interface(CUSI)
- Centre of Central Asian Studies
- Department of Biochemistry, Govt. Medical College
- Educational Multimedia Research Centre
- Centre for Sheikh-ul-Alam Studies
- Centre of Biodiversity & Plant Taxonomy
Application Process Of Kashmir University
Interested Candidates can apply for applications from offline mode. candidate can download the application form from this Universityversity’s official website and the auto-generated hard copies of the form must be submitted or sent to the Development council with fees receipt with required documents. candidate can follow the steps which are given below.
- Candidates kindly visit the official website of the Universityversity and click on the Download tab.
- Download the application form by click on the link provided.
- After completed the generated form send with fees receipt to the Office of Development Council along with the required documents.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th