|University Name||Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University, Ramtek|
|Short Name of University||KKSU|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, AIU|
|Type of University||State University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Chancellor||Governor of Maharashtra|
|Contact No.||07114 255 787|
Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University Admission: KKSU was founded in the month of September 1997. It is a State University. The location of the university is a township in Nagpur district and the name of the place is Ramtek. The Vishvavidyalaya name also known as the National Poet of India, Kalidasa. They have been called Kavikulaguru. The language Sanskrit is the soul of Indian land. University is accredited and Recognized by NAAC, UGC 2 (f), and UGC 12 (B). Click on the university website link to get more information.
Latest Update: Apply for the admission on 10/05/2020, it is the last date and it may be extended. For the admission expected entrance exam date is 14/05/2020.
Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University Admission 2020-21:-
Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University offers many Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) courses in different specializations. Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University mostly included all the major courses and colleges in the online application. In case programs & college are not listed in the online application then should quickly contact the college separately.
KKSU Application procedure
Step-1: For admission go to KKSU website portal (http://kksanskrituni.digitaluniversity.ac/).
Step-2: Register himself/herself by providing their registration information.
Step-3: Now you will get a User ID & Pass on registered mobile number/Mail.
Step-4: Next candidates will verify the registration and modification of the password.
Step-5: Now you will log in himself/Herself and start the online application process.
Step-6: In application form fill all queries as asked in the application form then make sure that y0ur details are correct or not.
Step-7: After filling the form upload the sign and photo of the candidate, and complete the profile.
Now students will print the E-Suvidha Kit then enter the confirmation code.
Step-8: After then choose the desired program & Affiliated college (which is running the selected program).
Step-9: Now collect all documents to attach with form.
Step-10: Take the hard copy of the application form and attach selected documents.
Step-11: Submit the filled application form with documents in college.
Courses of Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University:-
Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University provides various types of programs such as- UG, PG Diploma, PG Diploma, certificate and etc. We have mentioned here all programs offered by KKSU, candidates can check here easily-
|Under Graduation Courses:-|
|BA Education||12th||3 Years|
|BA Visharad (Sanskrit)||12th||3 Years|
|BA Civil Service||12th||3 Years|
|BA Yogashastra||12th||3 Years|
|B.Sc Hospitality Studies (Annual)||12th||3 Years|
|BA Vedavidya||12th||3 Years|
|BA Travel and Tourism||12th||3 Years|
|BA Dance Annual||12th||3 Years|
|BSc Hospitality Studies||12th||3 Years|
|BA Additional||12th||3 Years|
|Post Graduation Courses:-|
|MA Education||Graduation||2 years|
|MA Sanskrit Darshana||Graduation||2 years|
|MA Sanskrit Sahitya||Graduation||2 years|
|MA Sanskrit Veda||Graduation||2 years|
|MA Sanskrit Vyakaran||Graduation||2 years|
|M.Phil Education||Post Graduation||1 Year|
|M.Phil Sanskrit||Graduation||2 years|
|M.Phil Yoga||Graduation||2 years|
|M.A Dance||Graduation||2 years|
|M.Phil Sanskrit (Veda)||Post Graduation||2 years|
|MA Public Administration||Graduation||2 years|
- Diploma in Vastushastra
- Diploma in Sanskrit Sadhana
- Diploma in Sanskrit Parichaya
- Diploma in Sanskrit Agma
- Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Diploma In Yoga Naturopathy And Dietetics (DYND)
- Diploma in Yoga
- Diploma in the German Language
- Junior Diploma In Vedic Studies
- Higher Diploma In Paurohitya
- Senior Diploma In Vedic Studies
- Diploma in Music
- Junior Diploma in Kirtanshastra
- Senior Diploma in Kirtanshastra
- Diploma in Devotional Studies
- Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism
- Diploma in Sanskrit learning
- Diploma in Theatre and Performing Arts
- Higher Diploma in Dance
- Junior Diploma in Dance
- Senior Diploma In Dance
- Diploma in Hospitality Studies
- Diploma in Manuscriptology and Palaeography
- Diploma in Vedic mathematics
- Diploma in Creative Writing
- Diploma in Music
- Diploma in Yoga
- DIPLOMA IN YOGA NATUROPATHY AND DIETETICS (DYND)
- Agam Diploma in Prakrit
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Panchakarma
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma in Theatre & Performing Arts
- Diploma Course In Ancient Indian Environmental Studies
- DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY STUDIES
- Diploma in Ancient Indian Science
- Diploma in Library & Information Science (Granthalaya Vartashastra)
Post Diploma Courses
- P.G. Diploma in Vedanga Jyotish
- P.G. Diploma In Yogic Sciences
- P.G Diploma In Yogic Science
- P.G.Diploma in Teaching Sanskrit Through English
- P.G. Diploma in Vastu Shastra
- Certificate Course In Vedic Studies
- Certificate Course in Indian Philosophy
- Certificate Course in Dance
- Certificate Course in Vedic Mathematics
- Certificate Course in Sanskrit Pravesh
- Certificate Course in Geeta
- Certificate Course in Massage & Panchakarma Technician
- Certificate Course in Yoga & Naturopathy
- Certificate Course In Ayurveda (For Foreign Students)
- Prak Shastri
Faculty Details of Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University
|S. No.||Faculty Name||Position||Department||Qualification|
|1||Dr. Uma Vaidya||Vice-Chancellor||–||–||–|
|2||Dr. C.g. Vijaykumar||Associate Professor||Department of Vedic Studies||M.a., ph.d.||Cgvijayakumar@gmail.com|
|3||Dr. Harikrishna Agasti||Assistant Professor||Department of Vedic Studies||M.a., m.phil.,p h.d.||Agasti76@gmail.com|
|4||Dr. Shivaram Bhat||Assistant Professor||Department of Vedic Studies||M.a., ph.d||Shirabhat@gmail.com|
|5||Dr. N.j. Puri||Associate Professor||Department of Sanskrit||M.a.,m.phil.,ph.d||–|
|6||Dr. Kavita Holey||Associate Professor||Department of Sanskrit||M.a., ph.d.||–|
|7||Shri. Parag Joshi||Associate Professor||Department of Sanskrit||M.a.,m.ed., m.sc.||–|
|8||Dr. Madhusudan Penna||Associate Professor||Department of Philosophy||M.a., m.phil., ph.d.||–|
|9||Dr. Kalapini Agasti||Assistant Professor||Department of Philosophy||M.a.,ph.d.||–|
- Address: Academic Building, Mauda Road, Ramtek, District: Nagpur Maharashtra, India.
- Pin code: 441106
- Phone: 91-7114-255787, 255747, 256476
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th