KEE Exam 2020: KEE stands for the Karunya Entrance Exam conducted by the Karunya Institute of Science and Technology. It is an Engineering college which was established in the year 1986. The exam offers admission to aspirants who are eligible for B.Tech. And B.Sc. programs provided by the University.
KEE Exam 2020: Highlights Table
|Full Exam Name||Karunya University Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Karunya Institute of Science and Technology|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Type||UG / PG Level|
After declaring the results of the exam, admission is offered to an aspirant based on merit secured in the entrance test. Read on to know more about the application, admission, eligibility, date, fee, and other details about the exam.
KEE Exam 2020 Application Form
The online applications for KEE 2020 have already begun from November 15, 2019, and the last date to apply is yet to be notified. Any aspirants who are willing to seek admission to the University can apply online through the official website of the University. But before filling the application form, you need to register.
- At the time of registration, aspirants have to mention their preference for courses.
- An aspirant has to give details about their name, mobile number, email id, 10+2 marks, and other qualification details.
- An aspirant will receive an application number and passcode on their email Id or mobile number. So, you must give valid and correct details.
- The application number and passcode are required to fill the form.
- Next, you have to upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature in the prescribed size.
- Then aspirants are required to submit an initial fee amount to book a seat for them in their preferred course. Take a printout of the receipt after paying the fee and submitting the application form.
Exam Pattern for KEE Exam 2020
An aspirant must follow the exam pattern before the preparation of the papers. It will act as a guide for you to know the critical areas of the exam.
- The exam takes place in offline mode.
- The medium will be in English.
- The questions will be of objective type (MCQs).
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam from 5 different subjects- Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Mathematics, General Ethics, and General Aptitude.
- Each question will carry one mark each.
- An aspirant will get one score for every right answer, and 0.25 marks will get deducted for every wrong answer given.
KEE Exam 2020: Eligibility Criteria
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the exam should make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria. The authorities of the University will not accept any form which is unduly filled or does not meet the eligibility standards.
The eligibility criteria set by the University for admission into various courses stated below:
- Age Limit: Applicants must not be above 21 years of age on July 1, 2020.
- Academic Qualifications:
- For B.Sc. Agriculture: An aspirant who have cleared 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology (PCM, PCB, PCMB) with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply.
- For B.Sc. Horticulture: An aspirant who have cleared 10+2 with at least 60% score in PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ PC forestry/ Inter Agriculture.
- For all B.Tech. Programs (except Biotechnology and Food Processing): An aspirant who have cleared 10+2 with at least 60% score in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For Biotechnology and Food Processing Technology: An aspirant who have cleared 10+2 with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM).
Alternatively, an aspirant who have cleared 10+2 with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Computer Science can also apply.
Preparation Tips for KEE 2020:
- Focus more on the main and essential chapters.
- Make notes of important topics so that you can do a quick revision of them every time you need them.
- Solve mock tests and practice questions regularly to keep track of your preparation. It will help you to analyze your strengths and weaknesses. Practice more and more every day. It will improve your speed and efficiency.
- Devote at least 6-7 hours every day for the exam so that you can avoid the pressure during the last month of revision.
- Revise those topics regularly where you feel weak.
Application Fee for KEE Exam 2020
The application fee for Indian Nationals is INR 1000, and for foreign Nationals, it is USD 250.
Exam Date of KEE Exam 2020
KEE 2020 takes place on April 25, 2020, in two different shifts. The shifts are from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The result gets declared during the 1st week of May 2020.
KEE Exam 2020 Admit Card
An aspirant can access the admit card of the exam from the official website of the University. You need an application number and passcode to download it. You need to carry it compulsorily while going to the exam center.
It will carry information such as date, roll no., venue, etc. Also, carry an original ID proof while going for the exam to prove your identity.
The exam will be conducted in around 46 cities all over India. Some of them are Bhopal, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Ranchi, Vadodra, Lucknow, etc.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th