Kerala University Distance Education Admission 2017: Students Are you looking more information regarding Kerala University Distance Education. Here in this article you will get all information regarding distance learning from Kerala University 2017.
Kerala University Distance Education Admission and Fee
The Kerala University distance learning school established the distance education in 1976 to help such students who cannot come to the university to gain higher education after matriculation and intermediate. Official website of this university is ideku.net.
In Kerala University distance learning open admission for this year in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Kuwait, Jak, Ajman and other countries, there are always requirements of education to the students living here. But they cannot pursue higher education since there is no any definite institution for further studies after intermediate and most of the students, therefore, go outside the country to gain higher studies. But this is not the case with all of them. Many students are there who join jobs after primary education and so they cannot to other countries for availing the education facilities and so the Indian universities have come forwards to educate such candidates in these countries.
Kerala University Distance Education 2017
Kerala University is one of them that handle the education based on distance education. Distance learning scattered by this university is known to be the best in the country. Studying in Kerala University is worth getting lots of advantages and some of these are mentioned below:-
- Flexibility: The largest benefit of Kerala university distance education is the flexibility one can have from these programs. Students can study their study materials at their own choice of time and have an all-round knowledge in terms of their social and professional welfare.
- Cost: Kerala university distance education in Dubai is less costly rather than the regular courses in. Distance learning removes the costs involved on infrastructure, communication and a variety of other side-by-side costs otherwise incurred by ‘full-time’ students.
- Learning while working: The online mode of education allows a person to learn while work. In this way if a student works in Dubai and cannot do the regular courses then he is allowed to study at home with distance education and so he saves lots of time and money and time. The professional career of the candidate is also enhanced since the knowledge he gains is easily put into practical.
- Wide Range of education: – The education distributed in online mode or distance mode in Dubai and UAE helps the students from remote areas to gain studies in management. The students from rural areas easily get the chance to study with this mode of education in Dubai.
The School of Distance Education, started in 1976 as a teaching and research department of the University of Kerala, is one of the pioneering center of distance learning in the state.
The School was founded with the following objectives:
- To provide quality education to the disadvantaged sections including women and senior citizens.
- To promote career advancement by encouraging diversification and updating of knowledge.
- To provide training in softer and technical skills.
- To participate in human resource development.
- To make learning a life-long, ever enjoyable experience.
The School is located in the University Senate Campus, at Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram
Difference in Online mode and Distance education:-
Distance education is the mode where the students are from the remote areas and cannot come to the college site for classes, examination etc. Online degree programs and the correspondence programs are actually the part of distance education.
On the other hand the Kerala University distance education online degree is the part of distance education. Here the students who have the personal computers and internet can have the whole syllabus done. In this way students can easily do the courses at home with their own convenience.
The Kerala University Distance Education offers lots of courses in diploma, bachelor degree and master degrees. All these courses can be done easily online with the help of distance education offered by the university.
B.Tech Distance Education in Kerala University
B.Tech distance education in Kerala University, according to UGC rule any technical degree can not be possible in distance mode from 2015, so student can go for the regular degree in engineering as bachelor degree from Kerala University.