KK University Admission 2021-22: KK University was established in 2017. It is one of the leading private institutions, deemed for its International ambiance and National reputation in its quality of teaching and students’ culture. Located in the city of Biharsharif, Bihar, it is a coeducational higher education-providing institution. KKU Nalanda Admission is open, and the details are as below. KK University, one of the most famous institutions in Bihar, offering courses and programs with various specifications, is officially approved, recognized, or accredited by the UGC.
|KKU University||KKU Application Form|
|KKU Admission||KKU Fee Structure|
B.Tech (CS) Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, and Virtualization, Cybersecurity. Need 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, number-crunching, and English as necessary test along with Chemistry or any specialized professional circumstance related to computer 60% aggregate marks. BCA mobile applications improvement records Analytics and 10+2 or proportional from a recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- 27 August 2021: KK University has announced the registration form for all courses. Students can check the Details and apply Online. Click here (View)
- 27 August 2021: UG and Diploma programs online entrance exams scheduled on 29 August 2021. Check the details here (Source)
KK University Nalanda Highlights
|University Name||KK University|
|Short Name of University||KKU|
|Type of University||Private|
KK University Admission 2021-22
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
KK University offers admission in many UG courses with various specifications like B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, BA, B.Ed, B.Lib.Sc, BBA, BCA, LLB, BJMC, B.Voc, B.Pharm, GNM, and ANM.
- BBA: The candidate wishing for BBA from KK University ought to pass twelfth grade to opt for this course.
- BCom: The candidate aspiring for B. Com must pass twelfth grade with commerce as a core objective to opt for this course.
- BSc: For any specification in B.Sc, candidates must pass tenth and twelfth grade or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
- BEd: The candidates require a bachelor’s degree in choosing BEd.
- B.Lib.Sc: To opt for this course, candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- BCA: Candidates should pass tenth and twelfth grade with Maths as a significant subject.
- LLB: Any bachelor’s degree of any specification would be the minimum requirement to opt for this course. For integrated courses like BBA + LLB/ BA + LLB/ B.Com + LLB, the candidate must have passed the twelfth grade.
The PG courses offered by the KKU are M.Tech, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc, MA, M.Ed, LLM, M.Pharm, MCA, M.Lib.Sc. The KK University admission procedure.
- M.Tech: The candidate should hold a degree in B.Tech/BSc (Engg.)/BE or equivalent.
- MBA: MBA degree from the institution requires a bachelor’s degree.
- M Com: M.Com aspirants must hold a degree in B.Com/ BSc
- MSc: A relevant BSc degree is essential for getting MSc from the institute.
|Online/Offline Application Form Starts||2nd week of Aug 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||1st week of Sep 2021|
|Commencement of Academic Session||3rd week of Sep 2021|
|Entrance Exam for UG, Diploma||29 August 2021|
KK University Application Form Process 2021
- The applicant must apply in the correct Application Form to the Officer In-charge for entry into the university before the deadline.
- Application forms for KK University Admission are available online.
- You can download the forms from the official website.
- The application will be verified by the Entrance Counsellor, concerned Faculty Dean, and Principal.
- The selection will base on merit in school examinations and the Entrance Test of the institution, followed by a personal interview.
- Verification of certificates is the last step of admission.
The duly filled application form must submit along with:
- Copies of the tenth and twelfth mark sheet.
- Certificate from the respective Board of Examination.
- The fee receipt or DD of payment
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Passport size photo
KK University B.Tech Courses & Eligibility
|BE Aeronautical Engineering||4 years||12th with science|
|B Tech Chemical Engineering||4 years||12th with science|
|B Tech Computer Science||4 years||12th with science|
List of KK University Courses
- Bachelor of Technology [BTech]
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]
- Master of Computer Application [MCA]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Does the university rely completely on scores of entrance exams?
Ans. No. Academic scores in tenth and twelfth grade are highly important along with scores of
entrance exams. But few courses offer more weightage to entrance or admission test scores.
Admission: Berauti, Nepura, Biharsharif, Nalanda, Bihar – 803 115
Contact No.: 18001234202, +91 9264193605
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.