KKHSOU Admission 2022-23: UG & PG Admission at KKHSOU will soon start for year 2022-23. The University will also upload the Admission prospectus 2022 soon on www.kkshou.in. Programmes like BA, BCA, BCom, MA, MSc, MCom & Diploma are offered at KKHSOU. Admission to UG Programme is based on 10+2 examination score. For Master programme, it requires students to have a bachelor’s degree.
The University provides Diploma programme in Computer Science & Certificate course in Geoinformatics, Welding & Cutting & more.
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University in Guwahati in Assam was made in 2005. The university stands as an open university and the short name of KKHSOU. The minimum eligibility to all of the courses of the PG level is that the aspirants must have UG degree clearance in the discipline of relevancy.
KKHSOU Latest Updates
- KKHSOU has released the semester examination for new & old courses (regular & back). (Source)
- Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University started PhD Admission for session 2022-23. Students can click here to read the official notification. (Source)
KKHSOU Admission Highlights
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
|University Name||Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University, Guwahati|
|Short Name of University||KKHSOU|
|Chancellor||Prof. Jagdish Mukhi|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Established Date||29 September 2005|
|Fee Structure||KKHSOU Fee Structure|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||0361 213 3616|
www.kkhsou.in Admission 2022-23
The procedure of KKHSOU Admission will start in May 2022 (tentatively). Students will able to find the admission forms on @www.kkhsou.in. It is a preeminent institute that is ratified with UGC. It proffers UG programs in BBA, BCA, BMC, B.Com, and PG programs in MBA, MCA, M.Com. It also offers distance learning. The selection mode is merit-based.
KKHSOU UG Admission
There are several departments of different streams that provide UG Education at KKHSOU. BA, BCA, BCom, BSW, BBA & more are ug courses available for KKHSOU Admission.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application offered at KKHSOU to students who have passed 10+2 or any diploma in the engineering branch. Also, students having no mathematics subject need to take three additional courses.
- BBA: BBA means Bachelor of business application. The program gives business knowledge. It is a three-year duration course. The minimum eligibility of the program is 10+2. Students need to Score 50% marks in intermediate. Admission is based on merit criteria. The average BBA fee is up to 50,000 to 2,00,000.
- BA: Students will be required to clear the 10+2 or equivalent. Bachelor of Arts (BA) Admission will be based on merit criteria. University provides various specializations in BA in English, mathematics, etc. A minimum of 50% marks is required for KKHSOU admission.
KKHSOU PG Admission 2022-23
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University will soon start registration for PG courses in session 2022-23. PG forms will be available at @www.kkhsou.ac.in. Programs like MA, MBA & more are offered in various specializations. Students need to have passed all the UG degree examination to apply to PG courses. KKHSOU provides some pg course enrollments through an entrance test (KKHSOU-CET).
- MBA: The admission requirement is a graduate degree and MAT or KKHSOU-CET grades. MBA is the most popular program. Students take admission after completing a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks. It provides knowledge of business management.
- MA: candidates need a bachelor’s degree for KKHSOU admission in MA. Students will be required to clear the entrance test conducted by the university. After the entrance test. university declare the merit list. Admission is based on the scores obtained in BA.
KKHSOU Application Form Process 2022-23
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University will soon release the application form for all the offered programs. It provides students with an online medium also for enrollment. The application form fee at KKHSOU for any program is Rs 300. The following is an application process for Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University, Guwahati. By following this process, students can apply for the desired program.
- Go to the official website of the KKHSOU Admission- http://www.kkhsou.in/web_new/admlandpage.php.
- Click on the admission section of the University website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the required details correctly.
- The candidates will fill the application form and attach all the attested documents along with it.
- Pay the application fee through DD in the favor of KKHSOU Admission.
If you are looking forward to KKHSOU admission to this university, you have to submit the following documents.
- Passport size photographs
- College leaving certificate
- Marks sheet and certificates of 10th and 12th
- Migration certificate, if required
- Caste Certificate
- Admit Card
- Scanned copies of signatures and thumb impression
- DOB certificate
- Qualifying Degree
- Recent issued Character Certificate
KKHSOU Admission: Offered UG Courses List
|Undergraduate Courses||Course Code||Eligibility|
|BA||B01||10+2 in any discipline|
|BCom||B02||12th in commerce stream|
|BBA||B03||10+2 in commerce/mathematics|
|BCA||B05||12th class with 45% marks in mathematics|
KKHSOU Admission: Offered PG Courses List
|Postgraduate Courses||Course Code||Eligibility|
MA (Political Science)
MSc (Information Technology)
BSc in IT
KKHSOU PG Diploma & Diploma Courses List
PG Diploma in Computer Science
PG Diploma in Business Management
PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
PG Diploma in Mass Communication
PG Diploma in Yoga
PG Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management
Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
Diploma in Creative Writing in English
Diploma in Library and Information Science
Diploma in Sanskrit Learning
Diploma in Parliamentary and Constitutional Studies
Diploma in Yoga (Kayayogi)
KKHSOU Contact Details
- Address: Patgaon, Rani, Guwahati- 781017, Assam, India
- Phone: 0361-2235642, 0361-2235971
- Fax: 0361 -2235398
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.