KKHSOU Admission 2021-22: Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University in Guwahati in Assam was made in 2005. The university stands as an open university and the short name of KKHSOU, which is now offering Application Forms to admission courses. Access to systems such as the B.Tech and B.Tech lateral admission will be based on the aspirants’ scores in the entrance exam. The minimum eligibility to all of the courses of the PG level is that the aspirants are to have UG degree clearance in the discipline of relevancy.
|KKHSOU University||KKHSOU Application Form|
|KKHSOU Admission||KKHSOU Fee Structure|
- 30 September 2021: Online admission for all courses at the KKHSOU University has extended till 31 October 2021. Students can check the details and apply. (Source)
|University Name||Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University, Guwahati|
|Short Name of University||KKHSOU|
|Chancellor||Prof. Jagdish Mukhi|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Established Date||29 September 2005|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||0361 213 3616|
KKHSOU Admission 2021-22
It is a preeminent institute that is ratified with UGC. It proffers UG programs in BBA, BCA, BMC, B.Com, and PG programs in MBA, MCA, M.Com. It also offers distance learning. The selection mode is merit-based.
KKHSOU UG Admission
- BBA: Eligibility is 10+2 level or merit at the 10+2 level.
- BCA: Entrance procedure is an intermediate level and merit at the 10+2 level.
- BMC: Admission process is an intermediate level and merit at the 10+2 level.
- BA: Eligibility procedure is at an intermediate level and merit at the intermediate level.
- B.Com: Entrance procedure is an intermediate level and merit at the intermediate level.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
KKHSOU PG Admission
- M.Com: Admission criteria are the B.Com degree and merit.
- MBA: Admission requirement is a graduate degree and MAT or KKHSOU-CET grades.
- MCA: Admission process is the graduation degree in the related sphere and merit.
- MA: Entrance criteria are the BA degree and merit.
KKHSOU Application Form Process 2021
The following is an application process for Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University, Guwahati. By following this process, you can apply for KKHSOU.
- Go to the official website of the university
- Go to the admission section of the KKHSOU University website.
- Download the application form
- Fill in all the required details correctly
- The candidates will fill the application form and attach all the attested documents along with it.
- Pay the application fee. You can pay through any online banking mode, such as debit or credit card.
If you are looking forward to admission to this university, you have to submit the following documents.
- Passport size photographs
- College leaving certificate
- Marks sheet and certificates of 10th and 12th
- Migration certificate, if required
- Caste Certificate
- Admit Card
- Scanned copies of signatures and thumb impression
- DOB certificate
- Qualifying Degree
- Recent issued Character Certificate
- Address: Patgaon, Rani, Guwahati- 781017, Assam, India
- Phone: 0361-2235642, 0361-2235971
- Fax: 0361 -2235398
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th