Kolhan University Admission 2021-22: Kolhan University is a state university situated in Chaibasa, India. The university came into existence in the year 2009. The university has successfully got approval from the UGC and NAAC. The university offers many degree programs and courses to students who have passed the 10+2 level exam from any recognized institute of India. The university offers BA, BSc, B.Com, etc.
|Kolhan University||Kolhan University Application Form|
|Kolhan University Admission||Kolhan University Fee Structure|
- 6 September 2021: The last date for submitting the application form for UG Courses for session 2021-24 is 12 September 2021. For more details, click here.
- 6 September 2021: The last date for submitting the application form for M.Ed Courses for session 2021-23 is 30 September 2021. For more details, click here.
Kolhan University Highlights
|University Name||Kolhan University|
|University Type | Approved by||Private | UGC, AICTE, NAAC|
|Entrance Test||National: CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ CLAT/ NEET|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Test|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Other Facts||12 Affiliations|
|No. of Courses||185 Courses|
Kolhan University Admission 2021-22
The university offers a UG level of education. The candidates can apply for the admissions through online and offline modes of registering for the admissions grant. The university either admits the candidates based on the merit of percentage in the entrance tests (for some courses) or qualifying exams.
Kolhan University is a University arranged in Jharkhand, India. University offers plenty of undergraduate, postgraduate, and exploration programs.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BA: The candidate can be from any area. They are to be plus two clearer only. They must also be on merit scores.
- BSc: From the backdrop of science, the candidate should have plus two cleared. They must also have a clearance of entry test with relevant specialization subjects.
- B.Com: Candidates are to be intermediate graduates with valid scores. They may be from any area; they do not require an entry test as well.
- BTech: University requires candidates to have by the least 45% scores for getting into the B.tech course. The course has further specializations as well. Candidates are to be only intermediate cleared.
- B.Ed: The candidate must have by the least 50% scores for Admission 2021; they must be from any graduation.
The candidate is to be bachelor completed. They are to have 50% scores as their total in a relevant area.
- MBA: The candidate must be from BA, BBA, B.COM, B.COM (Hons.) or of relevance. They are to have 50% scores. They are also to have CMAT/MAT/CAT clearance.
- M.Sc: The candidate is to be from only the Science area. They are to have a clearance of B.Sc. they are to be with valid scores.
|The last date for submitting the application form for UG Courses||12 September 2021|
|The last date for submitting the application form for M.Ed Courses||30 September 2021|
KU Application Form Process 2021
Kolhan University Provides Various Programmes with Relevant fields of Higher education such as the Under Graduate and Vocational courses Post Graduate Programmes, Postgraduate Professional courses, and Research program-level courses. And admission to this university is done based on the merit list/ entrance test. Candidates can apply for admission through both online processes/offline processes. It can find it on-premises and on-site, which means it is available online and offline for Admission 2021.
Application forms are available at the institute. Candidates can apply by filling this form. Applicants have an offline application form from the site; they are then to fill in the details in the provided space. Pasting pictures is also necessary; the candidate is also to submit papers needed there. The preference of college also has to be made. And all of the submissions have to be made on its address. The pay of INR 100 with challan has to be made.
- There is a need to go to the website of the university from there application form is accessible
- Necessary details are to be filled as these are a requisite, papers required are to be uploaded
- Photos are to be added with signature. the fee is also to be submitted with the form to the site
- INR 100 is the pay essential for pay wallet, net banking, debit or credit
- Submissions Are to be made through the submit tab
- Adhaar/identity/nationality card
- Proofs of income/gap year
- Certificates medical/BPL/Category
- Degree UG/PG
- Scoresheet 10th/12th
Address: NH 75, Chaibasa, Jharkhand, India
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th