Krishnaguru Adhyatmik University Admission 2021-22: Krishnaguru Adhyatmik University was established in 2017. as a Private University in Assam. If you search universities in Assam for postgraduate and undergraduate courses, Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya is the right choice. The Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya admission has an excellent reputation, and it offers a variety of techniques in all categories.
|KAV University||KAV Application Form|
|KAV Admission||KAV Fee Structure|
The eligibility criteriafor the admission process minimum qualification required for the classes, and other details are available on the official site. It is a private institute approved by UGC. It proffers various UG and PG courses. It is a famous institute for having different departments. It also offers distance learning. The selection mode is merit-based.
- 25 August 2021: University has release the application form for the admission in the new session 2021-22. Students can check the details here. (View)
Krishnaguru Adhyatmik University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Admission Process||Merit & Entrance|
Krishnaguru Sewashram, Na-Satra, Assam 781307
|Also Known As||KAV|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Krishnaguru Adhyatmik University Admission 2021-22
There are mainly courses in the undergraduate category. Interested candidates should inquire about qualification guidelines like minimum qualification and sore before applying for the course.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BCom: Students who have acquired 10+2 with a minimum score of 45% from a distinguished board can apply for this course.
- BCA: For this course, the minimum education qualification is 10+2, and students should have learned computers as one of the subjects. The minimum score limit is 45%, and education should be from an approved board.
- BBA: Interested candidates can apply for this course if their minimum qualification is 10+2 and they have a score minimum of 45% from an approved board
- BA: If the student has completed 10+2 with a minimum score of 45% from the recognized board, he can apply for this course.
The admission process and other details for these postgraduate courses will be available online. Each class defines unique qualification guidelines.
- MBA: In this postgraduate degree, the minimum qualification is 10+2+3, which should be 50%. Education should be from a recognized board.
- MPhil: The minimum score pursued should be 55% in 10+2+3, and the minimum qualification should be from a well-recognized board
- PhD.: In this course, students should submit the scores gained in entrance exams like SLET, NET, or gate along with the score in MPhil or another postgraduate degree for recognized board.
Krishnaguru Adhyatmik University Application Process 2021
The Krishnaguru Adhyatmik Visvavidyalaya opens the admissions on the scheduled date, and students can easily collect the information online. But, the application form is available both online and offline. Students can visit the nearby centre and compose the document.
Application forms will be available online and even in the centres. So students can collect the state either from the centre or download it online. They should fill the form with all the correct details and send it to the address to complete the application process.
Interested candidates should go through the qualification criteria and then choose either offline or online admission processes.
- If the students like to apply offline, they can visit the nearby centre and collect the application form. Once they fill the state, they can send it to the mentioned address and all the required documents and demand a draft for paying the fee.
- If they choose the online process, they should visit the official site and pay the application fee as per the details. After that, they can download the form. Once the application fill, they can send it with the mentioned documents.
Krishnaguru Adhyatmik University UG & PG Courses
|MA||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Com||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BA||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
Krishnaguru Adhyatmik University BA Courses
|BA (Mathematics)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (History)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Home Science)||3 years||12th pass|
Krishnaguru Adhyatmik University BSc, BPT, GNM Courses
|General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Duration: 3 Years Full Time||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Duration: 4 years + 6-month internship Full Time||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc. Nursing Duration: 4 Years Full Time||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM) Duration: 2 Years Full Time||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, the application form will be made available online for all the courses as well as offline. No, it is not possible. For PG courses, the minimum score should be 50%.
Ans. No. Since the minimum score in postgraduate mentioned for this course (Ph.D.) is 55%.
Address: Krishnaguru Sewashram, Na-Satra, Assam 781307
Contact No.: +91 7002173951
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th