KSKVKU Admission 2021-22: Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University was set up in 2003 in Gujarat. The university is the basis of a state university. It gives out eight specializations at the UG level and six at the PG level for various courses. The university also gives research and doctoral studies through PhD and MPhil degrees. It is a higher education learning program. The university gives out Undergraduates, Postgraduates, and doctoral levels of courses under its various department fields. KSKVKU provides all other activities and events for students, and faculty departments offer the knowledge and skills for developing students.
|KSKVKU University||KSKVKU Application Form|
|KSKVKU Admission||KSKVKU Fee Structure|
The aspirants will also have to clear the OJEE counseling before falling on the merit list for the MBA course. The aspirants are willing to take admission in the B.Tech registration. The course would require the clearance of JEE Main with valid scores and following a Joint admission counseling session.
- 08 September 2021: The last date of submission of application form for BA course extended is 08 September 2021. Check the details here. (Source)
|University Name||Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University|
|Short Name of University||KU|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Chancellor||Om Prakash Kohli|
|Vice-Chancellor||Chandrasinh B Jadeja (Kojachora)|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
KSKVKU Admission 2021-22
Candidates aspiring to gain admission in MCA through access will be subject to a separate entrance exam. They can sit in by filling an admission form online. KSKVKU Admission for different courses eligibility is given below.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
KSKVKU UG Admission
- BSc: Aspirants are required to have 45%. Their scores must be from the 12th. They must be from the relatable stream.
- BCA: Candidates must be 12th passed. They must be from the field of Computer Applications. and require 45% aggregate. They must have had English as a subject.
- BEd: Aspirants must have cleared 12th. They must have 45% total on the 12th.
- Bachelor of Medicine: The aspirant must have cleared 12th. They must be from the PCMB category. Their 12th must be from a recognized board. Clearance with valid scores of entrance tests is a must.
- Bachelor of Surgery: The student must be from a science backdrop. They require to clear their 12th. They should have 45% scores.
KSKVKU PG Admission
- MBA: Candidates require to be graduates. They must have cleared with 50% scores. They must go through an entrance test. They must have a UGC-recognized UG degree.
- MCom: Aspirants should have 50% scores. They must have relevant subjects. They must have cleared B.Com/B.Com (Hons.)/B.Com (Account). Selection will be if they are on merit.
- MEd: Aspirants should have cleared B.Ed. Their B.Ed Must be from UGC recognized board. They must have the least 50%.
- M.Phil: Aspirants are required to have UG degrees. They must have a UG degree in the relevant course. They must have 60%. They must clear the interview and admission test.
- Ph.D.: Students must have a Master’s or MPhil. They require 60% scores. They must clear the entrance test along with an interview.
KSKVKU Application Form Process 2021
For online applications,
- One requires access to the official website.
- The fulfillment of all boxes in the application is a must.
- They must upload scanned documents (Required).
- They must pay the form charges.
- They should then proceed with a submission on the website.
For offline applications,
- One requires access to the hard copy of the form.
- The hard copy is available at the university and can download.
- The application forms must fill in with care.
- They must attach all the papers that are required.
- They must complete the submission of these to the university.
- After they pay the form charges.
- Identity proof/proof of birth date
- 10th board results
- 10+2 board results
- Four passport-sized photos
- Accommodation proofs
- UG Degree ( for PG courses)
- PG degree for Ph.D. courses
- Mark sheet of entrance test
Q: What reservation criterion is set by the university?
Ans. The university provides SC – 15%, OBC/NCL – 7%, PWD – 3%, ST- 7.5% reservation.
Q: What courses are the university best known for?
Ans. The university is best known for its MD and BBA courses.
Q: When is the admission of DMLT going to begin?
Ans. The entrances of DMLT will start by the first week of July 2021
Address: University Campus, Mundra Road, Bhuj, Kachchh, Gujarat-370001, India
- Contact No.: 02832-235002
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.