KSOU Admission 2021-22: The State Open University of Karnataka is an independent educational university founded in 1996, located in Mysore in the Indian province of Karnataka. KSOU provides higher education with specialization. It is one of the best universities in the country, set up in 1996 recognition by the DEC by New Delhi. B.Ed CET Results in 2021-22 have been put up on-site; candidates who have applied for the KSOU B.Ed Admission 2021 can visit the site for their results.
|KSOU University||KSOU Application Form|
|KSOU Admission||KSOU Fee Structure|
Karnataka State Open University Highlights
|University Name||Karnataka State Open University|
|Location||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|Also Known As||KSOU|
|University Type||Open University|
KSOU Admission 2021-22
The KSOU is also known as the Karnataka State Open University offered by the UG, PG, Diploma, which is offered through 4 programs at the UG level and five courses at the PG level. The aspirants of M.SW, M.F.Sc., etc. Also required Clearance of an entrance exam. Aspirants must have cleared MAT, XAT, CMAT, CAT, etc. or any such entrance exam to gain entry into the course of MBA for admission 2021:
The minimum qualification for undergrad programs is 10+2 or HSC or relative evaluation. The basic rules for qualification for horizontal passage are 10+2 qualifications in each flow despite a semester / 1-year course in IT or 10+2 with a multi-year certificate in IT from a perceived University. The basic qualification model for this program is the MPhil qualification. Or, on the other hand, a master’s degree in a major field with at least 55% or more of a perceived university.
Karnataka State Open University Application Form Process 2021
The Karnataka State Open University is provided with higher education such as Under-Graduate Programmes, Post-Graduate Programmes in Arts, Science, Commerce, and education. And admission has been done through this university based on a merit list or entrance test. The student can apply application form through online mode, or offline mode both application mode is there.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
KSOU has Open Distance Learning (ODL) courses for education offered at the university level. Candidates can check the eligibility and take the admission online/offline mode. It provides education and activities to develop the skills and knowledge for students. University provides the placements and many more facilities for students’ bright future. This system is known as Open Distance Learning. Distance Education Courses are specially designed for Students:
- The university accepts applications to all the courses through online mode.
- Admission is offered to all courses based on the merit of the applicants. However, candidates who have relevant experience in their respective fields are given preference.
- Go to the website of the KSOU admission.
- Click on the Online admission tab and then ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill up the application form with all the necessary details.
- You will receive a Reference Number after submitting the application form. Could you keep it for future reference?
- Pay the application fee either through the online modes or with a DD.
- Submit it and take a printout of the application form and fee receipt.
- 10+2 in a relevant stream.
- 10+3 year Diploma course recognized by the government
For Lateral Entry Admission (Second Semester)
- Applicants should have completed 10+2 in any stream and six months or 1-year IT course
- Applicants should have passed 10th and 3-year Polytechnic Diploma and 6-months or 1-year IT course
- Applicants should have given a 3-year Polytechnic diploma course in IT/ C.Sc./ E & C or 2nd semester of GNIIT/ ADCA.
KSOU Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech||12th with PCM|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subject|
KSOU MSc & PhD Courses
|Course Name||Duration||Eligibility Criteria|
|MSc Biochemistry||2 years||B.Sc Biochemistry|
|MSc Clinical Research||2 years||B.Sc Clinical Research|
|MSc Computer Science||2 years||B.Sc Computer Science|
|MSc Economics||2 years||B.Sc Economics|
|Direct PhD||Media and Cultural Studies||PG Media and Cultural Studies|
|Direct PhD||Social Sciences||PG Social Sciences|
|Direct PhD||Social Work||PG Social Work|
|Direct PhD||Disaster Studies||PG Disaster Studies|
|MSc Bioinformatics||2 years||B.Sc Bioinformatics|
|MSc Biotechnology||2 years||B.Sc Biotechnology|
|MSc Botany||2 years||B.Sc Botany|
|MSc Chemistry||2 years||B.Sc Chemistry|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What admission process has been set at KSOU for merit admission 2021?
Ans: Those who are applying based on merit are to have qualifying merit in their prev. Degree.
Q: What deadline is declared for the submission of UG PG admission forms at KSOU?
Ans: The 1st week of July 2021 (tentative) is the deadline for submitting all admissions forms at KSOU.
Q: Where can we find the B.Ed exam notice on KSOU admissions 2021?
Ans: They can be found on KSOU official site, to check the notice now.
- Address: Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka – 570006, India
- Phone: 0821-2500981 (office) or 9844010407
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th