KSRDPRU Admission 2021-22: Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University are rural development topics. The university trains its candidates in agricultural and rural studies. It facilitates them with knowledge of sustainability and resources. It gives only Postgraduate courses. The university has both ways of application.
- 05 October 2021: Students who successfully completed their 2nd semester in PG programs can fill the application form for the 3rd semester. The application forms are available. The last date of application form fee submission without any fine is 10th November 2021. For more details click here.
- 05 October 2021: Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University invite guest faculty for various UG/PG programs. Interested applicants can send their documents before 08/10/2021. For full information visit the given link. Click here.
- 12 August 2021: The second and fourth-semester exams for 2020-21 will be held in September 2021. For more details, click here.
|KSRDPRU University||KSRDPRU Application Form|
|KSRDPRU Admission||KSRDPRU Fee structure|
|Topic||Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University|
|University Type | Approved by||State| UGC|
|Admission Criteria |||Merit-based|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
KSRDPRU Admission 2021-22
Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University is a state university it is located in Karnataka STATE. It was built in the yr of 2016 by the act of 2016 by the government of Karnataka.
- Each candidate in science or engineering has half (45% for SC / ST / Cat.l / physically tested).
- Points in the total number are qualified, taking into account half of the new candidate’s footprint.
- Also 10 + 2 points, average Kannada approval in addition to the station statement.
- To get a confirmation in MA in different fields, participants must have a degree with half in the relevant subjects.
- Every candidate of science or engineering with half the total footprint is qualified, considering the competitor.
- It has two departments/sections and a total of five schools for training and teaching.
- The specializations are given in basic courses such as M.Com, MBA, MSW, etc.
- All the admissions are merit and on a merit basis. There are strict rules of being on merit.
- The university provides 400 acres of land to aid candidates with its classrooms and facilities.
- MBA (Agribusiness Management): The candidate is to have graduation completed. They are to score 50% in graduates with language subjects as well.
- MA Rural Development and Cooperative Management: The candidate is to be a graduate. They are to have 50% scores to be on merit.
- M.Com Cooperative Management: Candidates can be a B.Com/ BBA / BBM graduate; they must have earned by the least 50% scores for admission.
- MA Public Policy and Governance: Students can be from any area; they must have 50% scores to opt for this course. They must be alumni.
- MSW Rural Reconstruction: Aspirants can be from any area of learning. They have to have a backdrop of 50% scores. They must clear off with language subjects as well.
- M.Sc. Geoinformatics: The candidate is to have Mathematics as a core subject in a completed degree; they are also to have an Engineering or science backdrop. They must have cleared off with 50% scores.
- MSW Community Health: The candidate is to have language subjects in the backdrop. They may be formed in any backdrop. They only require 50% of scores to be on merit.
KSRDPRU Application Form Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The offline process includes either going to the university to get the hard copy or applying for a sent-home copy of the application form for the KSRDPRU Admission 2021.
- The university asks the candidate to fill in the form, attach crucial documents, and pay the submission fee.
- The form charges are also to be paid before the submission.
- All necessities are to be submitted through the post; it can be done in person if possible.
- The online process only requires the student to go to the university site, choose a course, register, log in and then gain an application form.
- The student must also fill in all necessary boxes and upload attested papers of the asked requirements.
- Students are to pay the form charges; they are to pay the whole fee through bank draft, DD, or challan.
- Students should make the submissions to the university grounds, send in papers or sites of the university.
KSRDPRU Courses & Eligibility
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc (Ag.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Address: Raitha Bhavan, General Cariappa Circle, Gadag-582101, Karnataka, India
Phone: 08372-230338, 08372-297214
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th