KSU Admission 2021-22: Karnataka Samskrit University was established by the Karnataka Government in 2010. The study of this language and literature was greatly encouraged by the king of Mysore. The Sanskrit language has its own significance in scientific, cultural heritage in India. The study of Sanskrit contributes to various areas like ancient sculptures, arts, poetry, and even in the medical sector. In Karnataka, there are 31 colleges in Sanskrit.
- 06 October 2021: Karnataka Samskrit University MA Vyakarana Admission is open now. The last date of submission of the application form is 10/10/2021. Students can check more details regarding admission, eligibility, duration, and more. Click here.
|KSU University||KSU Application Form|
|KSU Admission||KSU Fee structure|
|University Name||Karnataka Samskrit University|
|University Type / Approved by||public/ UGC, AIU|
|Entrance Test||National: CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, CLAT, GMAT|
|Admission Criteria /||Entrance and Merit-based|
|Admission Mode||Offline and online|
|Other Facts||100 acres of Campus Area|
|Boys hostel, girl hostel,|
|Library, medical aid|
|No. of Courses||7+ across different streams|
KSU Admission 2021-22
Karnataka Samskrit University is a state Sanskrit University built up in 2010 by the Karnataka government. The University gives different courses running from BA, MA, Ph.D., M. Phil., Post-Doctoral investigations, and Diploma and Certificate courses. The vision of this university was to bring uniformity to education. Also, provide the best opportunities for students and teachers to grow in Sanskrit. KSU Admission 2021-22 offers various courses for UG, PG, and doctoral students.
- BA: Those candidates who want to pursue BA. They must have cleared 10+2 from any recognized board of the country.
- BCA: Students who want to pursue BCA. They must have cleared 10+2 from any recognized board and should have a good score in mathematics.
- BBA: Those candidates who want to pursue BBA. They must have at least 40% marks aggregate in 10+2 from any recognized board.
- BCOM: Candidates who want to pursue BCOM. They must have cleared 10+2 from any recognized board of the country.
- BA Pharma: Candidates who want to pursue BA Pharma. They must have passed 10+2 in science from any recognized board of the country.
- MA: Those students who want to do MA. They must have cleared their bachelor’s in any field from any recognized institute.
- MCom: Candidates who want to pursue M.Com. They should have cleared their graduation from any recognized institute of the country.
- MBA: Candidates who want to pursue MBA. They should have cleared their graduation from any recognized university in the country.
- MCA: Candidates who want to pursue MCA. They must have cleared BCA from any recognized institute of the country.
- MSc: candidates who want to pursue MSC. They must have cleared a bachelor in science in any field from any recognized university in the country.
KSU Application Form Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The Karnataka Samskrit University has offered education in the field of Sanskrit. If any candidate is looking for admission to this university, the admission is done based on a merit list or entrance test. The application process provided the university in both modes, such as online and offline.
For taking the application form for KSU Admission, you can avail of both services. If you want to get admission online, visit the official website, fill out the form, and submit it. For offline, please visit the University campus.
- Karnataka Samskrit University Admission Visit website
- Search the university website and open it
- Register yourself there and verify your id
- Click on the application form and select your course.
- Please open it and fill in all the required data.
- Pay the requisite fee.
- Upload your document
- Submit the form and note your id.
- Go to the Karnataka Samskrit University Admission section and take the application form
- Fill the form with data and attached all documents
- Pay the required fee
- Submit your form on campus
- Marks sheet of the qualifying exam
- Photograph (passport size)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (if needed)
KSU UG & PG Courses, Specialization & Eligibility
|PhD||Vidyavaridhi||Postgraduate in relevant subject|
|PG Diploma||Shastra, Manuscriptology, Sanskrit Computational Linguistics||B.A or it’s equivalent|
|MA- Acharya||Advaita Vedanta, Jaina Siddhanta, Jyotishya, Nyaya, Poorva Mimasa, Sahitya, Vyakarana, Vidvaduttamaa, Alankara, Dharmashastra, Shakti Vishishtadwaita Vedanta||B.A or its equivalent|
|M.Phil||Vishishtacharya||Postgraduate in relevant subject|
|Diploma||Sanskrit||PUC completed or equal|
|Certificate course||Sanskrit, Dwaita Vedanta||PUC completed or equal|
|BA- Shastri||Vidvanmadhyamaa, Advaita Vedanta, Jaina Siddhanta, Jyotishya, Dharmashastra Alankara||PUC or Sahitya completed or equal with Sanskrit|
KSU BA Courses, Duration & Eligibility
|BA (Education)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Fine Arts)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (English Literature)||3 years||12th pass|
- Address: Pampa Mahakavi Road, Chamarajpet, Bangalore – 560018, India
- Phone: 08026701303
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th