KTUJM University Admission 2021-22: The university is greatly known for its PG, UG, Doctoral, and diploma courses in various sectors and fields. aspirants can now apply for admission in 2021 to this university.
|KTUGM University||KTUGM Application Form|
|KTUJM Admission||KTUGM Fee Structure|
The SC, ST, OBC, PH, etc. categories are given a relaxation of 10% than the general candidates. the candidates who wish to apply for the PG courses must have qualified for the UG course with at least 50% scores. the candidates who have done GATE entrance exam clearance will be able to sit for the M.Tech course. aspirants of the MA or M.Sc. courses are to have B.Sc. courses done as their backdrop.
The admission to the MBA course applies to those who have cleared CAT or any other mang. national-level admission exam. the eligible aspirants in law courses will be given the required CLAT admission exam clearance. The admission to UG and PG courses is on the basis of the AIET admission exam or the CET held by the university.
|Important Events||Dates||Important Dates|
|Admission form||Upload||1st week of Aug 2021|
|Submission of the admission form||Last Date||Last Week Of Aug 2021|
|Application process||Re-opening||2nd week of Sep 2021|
KTUJM University Highlights 2021-22
Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya
|Admission Process||Offline Mode|
|Also Known As||KTUJM|
|University Type||Deemed University|
KTUJM University Eligibility criteria
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar is a state university. it is situated in Raipur, Chhisstigarh, India.
- Candidates have 50% marks in the intermediate for admission in the university it is for the UG candidates.
- The age of 22 and 25 will be allowed for the SC/ST exam.
- applicants who’ve finished a bachelor’s diploma in Journalism or an equivalent bachelor’s diploma with a minimum of 50% of marks are eligible for a PG degree in Journalism direction
- At graduation level with a minimum aggregate rating of fifty-five % marks in any movement ideally Arts, technology, Mass Media, trade, and so on., completed from a recognized institute.
- Based totally on the rating of the qualifying exam.
- BA: This course will be three years long. To do a BA in Journalism and Mass Communication from Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya University, candidates must have done their intermediate. They should not be more than 22 years old. However, SC/ST candidates can exceed 25 years age limit.
- BSc: The university offers B.Sc with 2 specializations: B.Sc in Electronics and B.Sc in Graphics and Animation. The candidates hoping for these courses must have passed their intermediate. The age limit for this course is a maximum of 22 years. There is a relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST candidates. This course takes 3 years to complete.
- MBA: MBA comes with a specialization in Media Management. The candidates can apply for this course after their graduation with 45% marks. SC/ST candidates can apply with 40% marks. The age limit for this course is 27 years and 30 years for SC/ST candidates.
- MA: The candidates can do MA in Advertising and Public Relation and MA in Mass Communication. This course requires 45% marks in graduation. SC/ST candidates can come with 40% marks. The age limit for this course is 27 years. 30 years for SC/ST candidates. This course is 2 years long.
- M.Sc: To do M.Sc in Electronics Media, candidates must have done their graduation in any stream with 45% marks. 40% for SC/ST candidates. The age limit is 27 years for regular candidates and 30 years for SC/ST candidates.
- MJ: This course needs a graduation degree with 45% marks.40% for SC/ST candidates.
- MSW: To get admission to MSW, candidates should have done their graduation with 45% marks.
|MA (Public Administration)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Public Relations)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Rural Development)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Social Work)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Sociology)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Tourism Management)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
|MA (Visual Arts)||2 years||Graduation with arts|
KTUJM Application Form Process: How to Apply?
The university facilitates the candidates with both online and offline application processes. The online application process is given below:
- Visit the official website of the KTUJM for admission.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill in the application form and attach the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee which is INR 300 in general and 150 for SC/ST candidates.
- Submit the form online or by providing the hard copy of the filled application form directly to the university.
- Online application form
- All required documents
- IELTS certificate
- TOEFL certificate
- Scanned copy of signatures
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Student visa
- Declaration for financial support
- Family details
- Health and life insurance
- Application fee
- Proof of fee payment
- Local sponsor support
- Contact number
- Email id
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya does not offer a Zoology course
Ans. Yes, you can use your debit card for any payment method.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th