KUFOS Admission 2021-22: Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies was set up in 2010 as a public university to study fisheries and ocean science. The University gives out courses such as the MBA, LLM, M.Sc, M.Tech, B.Sc., B.Tech, Ph.D., M.F.Sc, Post-doctoral fellowship courses for admission 2021. The courses are based on the ICAR patterns, where the seats are also kept for the ICAR quota.
|KUFOS University||KUFOS Application Form|
|KUFOS Admission||KUFOS Fee structure|
Courses the candidates are required to clear off the KEAM entrance exam along with the scores of 12th grade. M.Tech admission can take if the candidates qualify for the NET or the GATE exam and have valid scores in the subject related to the bachelor’s degree. The admission to the course of LLM is given based on the entrance exam. Candidates aspiring for Ph.D. admission and in the specializations Ph.D. courses can take up after they clear the Ph.D. entrance exam.
- 13 August 2021: University announced the Ph.D. Entrance exams are postponed to last week of August 2021. and entrance exams date will be announced later. Check the details here. (Source)
- 13 August 2021: Admission is open for PG Courses. Candidates can check the details and apply. (View)
|University Name||Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies|
|Established | Type||2010 | State|
|Location||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
KUFOS Admission 2021-22
KUFOS is a top-level state University presenting UG & PG courses. It is correlated with UGC and AICTE. Its selection procedure is test and merit-dependent.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- B.Tech/BE: Entrance criteria are 12th level(Science) grades and KEAM exam.
- B.F.Sc: Requirement for admission is 10+2 level and KEAM scores.
- M.Tech: Criteria for entrance is a graduate degree(science stream) and NET/GATE scores.
- MBA: Admission process is a graduation degree and grades of the CAT/MAT/ XAT/CMAT/CEE exam.
- M.Sc: Acceptability process is a graduate degree + CEE marks.
- M.F.Sc: Requirement for admission is graduate-level and CEE scores.
- LLM: Eligibility is done based on a graduate degree and CEE exam.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|PG admission date||1st week of Aug 2021|
|PG admission last date||Sep 2021|
|Registration Deadline for MBA Admission||Aug 2021|
|Registration Deadline for Ph.D. Admission||Last week of July 2021|
|PhD entrance exam date||to be announced later|
KUFOS Application Form: How to Apply?
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Science offering admission for different courses from Diploma to Postguates levels. Students have to select for admission based on the merit list. All eligibility criteria, Exam dates, the result are available on the official website of the university. There are both online and offline admission facilities are thereafter admission students can pay the fees by Cash or DD. KUFOS offers online forms for students. Those who want to apply must follow these steps
- The online forms of KUFOS admission are available on its official web portal.
- Go to the website and click on the online now tab.
- Make your new profile there with valid details.
- Do not add an invalid email address because you will receive the details on it.
- Upload the documents and pay your fee.
- Please review the form and submit it before the due date.
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- ID card
- Mark sheet and degrees
- Character and caste certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Admit card
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size photo
KUFOS B.Tech Specialization & Fee
|Course & Specialization||Duration||Fee|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) Mechanical Engineering||4 years||1,41,374|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING||4 years||1,41,832|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) Petroleum Engineering||4 years||1,42,290|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING||4 years||1,42,748|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||4 years||1,43,206|
|Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Industrial and Production Engineering||4 years||1,43,664|
Address: Panangad P.O., Kochi, Kerala, India Pin 682506
Contact No.: 0484-2703782 | 0484 – 2700598
Email Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th