Kuvempu University Admission 2021-22: Kuvempu University (KU) is a state university of Shimoga, Karnataka, earlier known as the State of Mysore.KU is a UGC-approved university under 2(f) and 12(b). It got 73rd rank by NIRF in 2019, NAAC has also accredited it with an ‘A’ grade. The university got its name from an honourable Kannada writer, ‘Shri Kuvempu.’
The Institute provides higher-level education in all discipline courses to local students of Karnataka. Students can get admissions for UG, PG and PG Diploma courses in 99 colleges affiliated with KU. Here, students also get benefits from distance education who can’t afford to go to college daily. Eligible applicants can apply online or offline for admission to the best educational institution in south India.
- Kuvempu University has again extended the admission last date for all UG courses for the academic session 2021. The applicants can apply to the bachelor courses till 6 December 2021. Click here for more details.
- Kuvempu University provides information on scholarships for the children of farmers under the Chief Minister Farmers Vidhanidhi programme. The eligible students can read the full notice here. (Source)
Kuvempu University Highlights
|Established | Type||1987 | State|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Location||Shimoga, Karnataka, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 82822 56301|
Kuvempu University Admission 2021-22
Kuvempu University provides UG Courses, PG Courses and Doctorate level programs. KU admissions for sessions 2021-22 are based on the merits scored by the student in qualifying examinations and entrance tests conducted by Kuvempu University. The university also imparts distance education facilities to its students in various streams across a wide range of disciplines. Selection to MBA and MCA courses are entrance based and selection to PG courses is based on the merit scored by the student.
The KUVEMPU University releases the notification for Admission in the UG and PG Programme. The last date for application of UG is November 13th 2021, and for PG, it is November 30th 2021.As per the latest notification, the KUVEMPU University entrance examination will take place between December 4th to December 5th 2021. The University provides multiple mods of education for aspiring candidates at Full time, Part-time, and Distance levels. It provides an offline and online way of admission hence, applicants may choose the suitable path according to their comfort.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Kuvempu University BSc Admission 2021
- Eligibility: The students must pass the class 12th in science stream with minimum of 50% marks and the main subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Maths.
- The university offers BSc in 5 Different subjects. The students must pass the pre- university examinations before applying to the graduation course.
Kuvempu University BA Admission 2021
- Kuvempu University offers education in BA. The full form of BA is the bachelor of arts, and the university provides BA in 14 different subjects. The university allows the students to attempt the examination paper in 5 different languages, whereas English is compulsory, and the students can opt for a second language.
Kuvempu University BCA Admission 2021
- The Bachelor of Computer application is an undergraduate degree offered by this university. The duration of the BCA course is three years. The students who have completed their 12th with maths as a primary subject & obtain minimum marks of 50% from any of the recognized boards of India can apply for the BCA programme.
Kuvempu University Application Process 2021
Be the first to leave a review.