Law Courses After 12th Admission 2021-22: In these courses, aspirants taught a legislative term. The scope of law courses is vast in our country. This profession can provide us with a prosperous life. The candidates employed in the department of law and legislature as Lawyers & judges.
Career In Law After 12th
There are three ways through which one can enter and study the field of law:
- Integrated Course in Law: After completing their 12th can opt for the five-year integrated law course.
- After Graduation: You can opt for a 3-year LLB course right after graduating in any discipline.
- Certifications and Diploma: You can opt for certification and diploma programs in any field of law right after completing the 12th or while pursuing graduation in any field to enhance your understanding and knowledge in the area of law.
Law Courses After 12th Admission 2021-22
Some of the most opted five years integrated courses are:
- Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [BA LLB]
- Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Laws [BBA LLB]
- Bachelor of Science + Bachelor of Laws [B.Sc LLB]
- BA/B.Com/BBA/B.Sc LLB (Honors)
- Diploma in law and order
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB): Bachelor of Law (LLB) is an undergraduate law degree. It is a three years or six semesters duration course. Students can get LLB courses in various streams like Criminal Law, Labour Law, Constitutional Law, Human Rights Law, Administrative Law, Forensic Science and Law, and many more fields. A lot of universities offer these types of courses.
- Master of Law (LLM): Offered as a year or two years master’s degree in law is for experts who have completed their graduation in direction and want to pursue and grasp advanced knowledge within the same discipline.
- Master of Business Law (MBL): Offered a one-year or two-year master’s degree for pursuant interest in studying legalities with specialization in business law. The course started recently in India and is still opted by the majority.
- Integrated MBL-LLM/MBA-LLM: Offered as a three-year integrated course with specialization in the field of business can be advantageous to those who wish to continue expanding their knowledge after completing LLB.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): Offered as one of the most highly regarded degrees, either in the discipline of law or any field. PhDs can pursue any individual who has completed their master’s and wishes to get a doctorate in a particular area.
- Certifications & Diploma Courses in Law: Students after 12th or graduation willing to get certified in the field of legal systems can opt for any of the certificates or diploma degrees listed below:-
Law Courses After 12th Certificates
- Certificate Course In Cyber Law [CCCL] – 6 Months
- Certificate Course In Intellectual Property [CCIP] – 4 Months
- Certificate Course In Human Rights [CCHR] – 6 Months
- Certificate In Consumer Consultancy – 4-6 Months
- Diploma In Taxation Law [DTL] – 1 Year
- Diploma In Cyber Law – 1 Year
- Diploma In Labour Laws And Labour Welfare – 1 Year
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
It all comes down to eligibility criteria for all of the courses mentioned above; one must have:-
- Passed (12th) from a recognized institute or board, under the 10+2 system of schooling.
- Minimum 50% mark in 12th from a recognized board.
- Some institutions conduct all India Entrance Tests for admission procedures where aspirants judge the merit marks scored in such examinations. National Law College, Symbiosis Law College.
Top Courses Offered in Law
- LLB: Bachelor of Law or Legislative Law is a three-year course that can pursue right after 12th or after graduating in any field or discipline. It is one of the most widely opted courses in India.
- 5 Year Integrated Course: After completing 12th, one can opt for a five-year integrated course in law. These types of degrees help an individual get recognized with two degrees, which can take six or seven years to complete when opted separately.
List of Exams Law Courses
- CLAT – Common Law Admission Test: When it comes to getting admission in reputed Bar Council-approved colleges, one must appear for the CLAT examination right after the 12th. The CLAT examination evaluates an individual’s Logical, English, Legal, G.K., and Aptitude knowledge and skills. Based on the examination marks, one gets selected in the institute as per the tier system.
- AILET – All India Law Entrance Test: All India Law Entrance Test – These examinations are conducted every year by NLU to admit candidates for its integrated five-year law programs.
- LSAT – Law School Admission Test, India: These examinations are conducted seven times a year for prospecting candidates willing to study and pursue the legal system.
After passing the entrance exams, the essential part is to submit all the required documents to facilitate the admission process in an institute or university. Some of the most common and widely documents needed by the university are:
- 10th Mark sheet and passing certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Identity and Address Proof for admission.
- Entrance Test Scorecard.
- Income Certificate.
Career Prospects & Salary
- After successful completion of a Law Degree, jobs are widely available in the field of law. One can practice in private and open a legal consulting firm or practice under a law firm as an Associate or Consultant.
- It is all about experience when it comes to law. Whether it be a corporate firm or a legal house, every field requires experienced people. You can land a job in any of the corporate areas such as business law, financial advisory, transactions, environmental law, cyber law, and many others, to name a few.
- You can land a job after completing law starting from INR 18,000 – INR 50,000 per month. Corporate business firms and Government advocates can land a salary starting from INR 30,000 – INR 60,000 per month.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th