|Course Name||LLB Distance Education|
|Fee Structure||$ 225.68 – $ 298.96 / Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
A Student Can Check Easily LLB Distance Education, Eligibility, Fee Structure and Also More Information Check From the Upper Table:
LLB Distance Education in India, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi:
Bachelor of Linguistic Law is the Undergraduate Degree in This Course Student Learn About the Set of Categorized Rules and Regulations Under Which Any Society or Country is Governed. It Teaches the Constitution of the Country. It Can Be Possible in 3 Years After 12th in Any Stream From Recognized Board. This Bachelor Degree Can Be Possible From That University Who Have Bar Council of India, LLB is Only One Bachelor Degree in Law Discipline Which Can Be Possible in Different Specialization.
Eligibility of LLB:
( 12th Pass with 45% marks ) LLB Can Be Gained by Anyone Who Has Passed Their HSC Examination From a Recognized Board Too.
Approx. Fee Structure:
The Fee for Both Types of Education Varies While the Off Campus (Distance and Online) Education Ranges From ( $ 225.68 – $ 298.96 / Year ) According to the University.
Students Can Take Admission by the Online or Offline Process. To Get More Information or Need Counseling Regarding Your Career, Students Can Call Us on This Number( 786-2004-786 ).
Some Questions Always Arise Our Mind When we Go to Take the Admission:
- Ques-1 Is this course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans-1 Yes, Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
- Ques-2 Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans-2 Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. its also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
- Ques-3 Can student pay fee in installment?
Ans-3 Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester wise or Year wise.
- Ques-4 What will be examination mode?
Ans-4 University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course. LLB distance education in India fee structure eligibility.
LLB Relevant Course:
- BA.LLB – It is an Undergraduate Law Professional Degree Course. This is an Integrated Course of a Five-year Duration
- LLB (Hons.) – This Programme Are to Give a Good, General, Serious Legal Education, This is Three Year Duration Course.
- BA Law Degree – Bachelor of Arts (BA) Law Degree Mainly Appeals to Students as It Allows a Lot More Suppleness in Its Course Details Compared to the LLB, This is Three Year Duration Course.
- Diploma in Law – Diploma in Law (Paralegal Practice) is a Law Diploma Course that is Provides in Both Launguage (Hindi & English). The Duration of this Course is 1 to 3 Years.
- LLM – Master of Laws (LLM) is a 2 Years Duration Course that a Degree Course.
More Online Courses Information offered By IMTS Institute:
|BCA Hardware & Networking||12th with 45-50%||2 Year||$ 256.54 – $ 485.67 / Year|
|MCA Commerce||BCA||2 Year||$ 276.54 – $ 495.67 / Year|
|BEd Distance education||Graduation||1 to 2 year||$ 750.34 – $ 900.40 / Year|
|BBA Computer Applications||12th||3 Year||$ 229.84 – $ 369.86 / Year|
|MBA Banking Management||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||$ 223.38 – $ 372.30 / Year|
|MBA Customer Relationship Management||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||$ 243.38 – $ 392.30 / Year|
Top Law Universities:
More University Where Students can Get Admission in Law Courses
- Jamia Milia Islamia
- Amity Law School
- Sharda University
- Chandigarh University
- Manav Rachna University
- Noida International University
|Free Career Counselling Mobile (Whats-up)||+91-786-2004-786|