LLB Distance education or Bachelor of Law is the Undergraduate Degree in This Course Student Learn About the Set of Categorized Rules and Regulations Under Which Any Society or Country is Governed. FACULTY OF LAW best university in India for Law Course, It Teaches the Constitution of the Country. It Can Be Possible in 3 Years After 12th in Any Stream From Recognized Board. This Bachelor Degree Can Be Possible From That University Who Have Bar Council of India, LLB is Only One Bachelor Degree in Law Discipline Which Can Be Possible in Different Specialization. Law is a set of categorized rules and regulations under which any society or country is governed. If any candidate wants to be a lawyer in their future and can’t continue the Regular course then they can apply the LLB through Distance mode. The candidate must have the Best Communication Skills, Writing Skills, and Oral Skills for admission to the LLB course.
LLB Distance Education Admission 2021
LLB distance Edu is a bachelor’s plan related to law and order which provides edu to the candidates at home. The purpose of LLB distance Edu is the continuation of LLB degree for the candidates who wanted to be a lawyer but are not able to attend classes on regular basis. It’s advised that a person with better communication and oral skills should only apply for these plans otherwise the degree will go in vain. A short account of LLB Distance Edu is described below:
- TIME: basically a candidate can complete an LLB distance edu degree in 3 years
- ELIGIBILITY: Candidates who are having a certificate of passing HSC from any board valued by UGC can apply for admissions in LLB distance edu
- CHOICE MODE: candidates can get entries in these courses on both the basis of merit or entry exams
- FEE PLAN: the fee of LLB distance edu plans ranges from 15000-30000 INR in different unis
- MODE OF CLASSES: the classes will be given online
LLB Distance Education Admission For UG Courses
LLB Distance Education Programs offered to the candidates at the UG level are described below:
- TIME: Basically BA.LLB is a 5 years degree plan
- ELIGIBILITY: the candidate who has passed 10+2 qualifying exams from any valued board of the country can apply for admissions in BA.LLB programs and courses in the university
- Choice mode: the entries will be granted in BA.LLB programs and courses to the candidates by the uni on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in 10+2 qualifying exams
- TIME: the period required by the students to complete LLB (Hons) is generally 3 years
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The candidates who are having a diploma degree in Law and order can apply for the admissions in LLB (Hons)
- SELECTION PROCESS: The University grants admissions to the candidates in LLB (Hons) courses and programs on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the previous academic year
BA LAW DEGREE
- DURATION: the BA Law Degree courses and programs offered by the university can be completed generally in 3 years
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The candidates who possess a certificate of passing 10+2 qualifying exams from any board of India recognized by UGC can apply for admissions in BA Law Degree programs and courses offered by the university
- SELECTION PROCESS: the candidates are admitted in BA Law Degree on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in HSC qualifying exams
LLB Distance Education Admission For PG Courses
At the PG level, many universities offer a master’s in a law degree to the candidates. A short account of the LLM account program and courses offered by the university is given below:
- DURATION: Generally, the time required to complete an LLM degree is 2 years
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: the candidates having three year LLB degree can apply for admissions in LLM degree programs
- SELECTION PROCESS: admissions are granted to the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in LLB degree programs
DIPLOMA PROGRAMS ADMISSION
University offers diplomas in a law degree to the candidates at the PG level. A short briefing about Diploma in a law degree is given below:
- TIME: 1-3 years
- ELIGIBILITY: candidates can pursue it after passing the 10th exams
- choice mode: admissions are merit-based
LLB Distance Education Admission 2021-22 Headline
|Course Name||LLB Distance Education|
||INR 15,000 – INR 30,000 / Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
LLB Distance Education Admission
In the LLB Distance education, students can take admission easily if they are eligible, those candidates are eligible they can take admission. Students Can Take Admission by the Online or Offline Process, the mode of admission is depends on the university that which types of admission they provide. For admission students can take the application form, from the official website of the university, they can also take the application form to the university admission campus after paying some amount. Before applying for admission students need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria. in Study in Germany some university offer Check
LLB Distance Education Admission Mode
The mode of admission is online and offline.
List Of Law University 2021-22
- FACULTY OF LAW
- HANS RAJ COLLEGE
- JESUS AND MARY COLLEGE
- DELHI COLLEGE OF ARTS AND COMMERCE
- SHRI RAM COLLEGE OF COMMERCE
- SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH COLLEGE
- FAIRFIELD INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
- CHANDERPRABHU JAIN COLLEGE OF HIGHER STUDIES & SCHOOL OF LAW
- IDEAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY & SCHOOL OF LAW
- VIVEKANANDA INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
- JAGANNATH INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT SCHOOL
- SRI GURU TEGH BAHADUR KHALSA COLLEGE
- ATMA RAM SANATAN DHARMA COLLEGE
- DAULAT RAM COLLEGE
- deshbandhu COLLEGE
University Admission Procedure Details 2021
- Firstly students need to move on to the university/college website link.
- On the website link, the application form will be available.
- On the application form fill in the all-important details as required.
- After filling in all details check it properly and attach the required documents.
- After completing the all process click on the submit button.
- For admission in offline mode, candidates need to visit the University/College website.
- Through the official website download the application form and take a printout.
- In the given blank box fill details as required.
- Attach all required documents, and make a demand draft in favour of the university/college.
- Submit the application form through courier and another medium at the university/college campus.
Eligibility of LLB Distance Education
(Students must have 12th (Higher secondary class) from any recognized board with a minimum 50% marks score for the general category students and 45% for the reserved category candidates) LLB Can Be Gained by Anyone Who Has Passed Their HSC Examination From a Recognized Board Too.
Law Course LLB Fee Structure 2021-22
|AMITY LAW SCHOOL||3 years||Rs.90000|
|BHAGWATI COLLEGE OF LAW||3 years||Rs.50000|
|DEWAN LAW COLLEGE||3 years||Rs.50000|
|IIMT LAW COLLEGE||3 years||Rs.50000|
|SARDAR PATEL SUBHARTI INSTITUTE OF LAW||3 years||Rs.50000|
|TRANSLAM COLLEGE OF LAW||3 years||Rs.50000|
|COLLEGE OF APPLIED EDUCATION AND HEALTH SCIENCES||3 years||Rs.50000|
- 10th certificate copy
- 10th Mark sheet copy.
- 12th certificate copy.
- 12th Mark sheet copy.
- Graduation certificate copy.
- Graduation Mark sheet copy.
- SC/ST certificate copy (If applicable).
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
There is the rule for age is 35 Years
- BA.LLB – It is an Undergraduate Law Professional Degree Course. This is an Integrated Course of a Five-year Duration.
- LLB (Hons.) – This Programme Are to Give a Good, General, Serious Legal Education, This is a Three Year Duration Course.
- BA Law Degree – Bachelor of Arts (BA) Law Degree Mainly Appeals to Students as It Allows a Lot More Suppleness in Its Course Details Compared to the LLB, This is a Three Year Duration Course.
- Diploma in Law – Diploma in Law (Paralegal Practice) is a Law Diploma Course that is Provides in Both Language (Hindi & English). The Duration of this Course is 1 to 3 Years.
- LLM – Master of Laws (LLM) is a 2 Years Duration Course that a Degree Course.
- LLB Distance Education: LLB does not offer distance education
More Online Courses Information offered
|BCA Hardware & Networking||12th with 45-50%||2 Year||INR 10,000 – INR 32,000 / Year|
|MCA Commerce||BCA||2 Year||INR20,000 – INR 40,000 / Year|
|BEd Distance education||Graduation||1 to 2 year||INR 30,000 – INR 62,000 / Year|
|BBA Computer Applications||12th||3 Year||INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 / Year|
|MBA in Banking Management||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 15,000 – INR 26,000 / Year|
|MBA Customer Relationship Management||Graduation||1 to 2 Year||INR 16,000– INR 30,000 / Year|
LLB Employment Areas
- Colleges & Universities
- Bank (Legal Dept.)
- Law Firms
- Courts & Judiciary
Job Types for LLB
- Attorney General
- Public Prosecutor
- District & Sessions Judge
- Munsifs (Sub-Magistrate)
- Law Reporter
- Teacher & Lecturer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans- Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. It’s also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in instalment either semester wise or Year wise.
Ans- University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course. LLB distance education in India fee structure eligibility.
Ans- Dear Candidate The all Information regarding Eligibility for this course details. that is given below.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th