LLB Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The LLB complete form is Legislative of Law, and The course deals with a broad overview of politics and constitutional law. It introduces the aspirant student to the world of various fields of law, including labour law, criminal law, cyber law, contractual law, civil procedure, legal writing and many others. Possessing an LLB degree from (BCI) Bar Council Of India allows a person to practice law in India and enrol as a member of the legal fraternity.
The student pursuing the course develops a logical, analytical, and critical understanding of legal affairs to resolve issues. Students who wish to elaborate education to apply for higher judiciary jobs will have to pursue LLM.
While pursuing the course, the student can also undertake internships and training programmes at law firms, corporate organisations and courts.
LLB Distance Education Highlights:
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
|Course Name||LLB Distance Education|
||INR 15,000 – INR 30,000 / Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
LLB Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
LLB distance education is a bachelor’s plan related to law and order which provides education to the candidates at home. The purpose of LLB distance education is the continuation of LLB degree for the candidates who wanted to be a lawyer but are not able to attend classes regularly. It’s advised that a person with better communication and oral skills should only apply for these plans; otherwise, the degree will go in vain. A short account of LLB distance education is described below:
Candidates with a certificate of passing HSC from any board valued by UGC can apply for admissions in LLB distance education.
- Time: A candidate can complete an LLB distance education degree in 3 years.
- Choice Mode: Candidates can get entries in these courses on both the basis of merit or entry exams
- Fee Plan: LLB distance education plans range from 15000-30000 INR in different universities.
- Mode of Classes: The classes will be given online.
LLB Distance Education UG Courses
LLB Distance Education Course offered to the candidates at the UG level are described below:
- Time: BA LLB is a five years degree plan.
- Eligibility: The candidate who has passed 10+2 qualifying exams from any valued board of the country can apply for admissions in BA.LLB Course and courses in the university.
- Choice Mode: The entries will be granted in BA.LLB Course and courses to the candidates by the university based on marks obtained by the candidates in 10+2 qualifying exams.
- Time: The period required by the students to complete LLB (Hons) is generally three years
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidates who have a diploma degree in law and order can apply for admissions in LLB (Hons).
- Selection Process: The University grants admissions to the candidates in LLB (Hons) courses based on marks obtained by the candidates in the previous academic year.
BA Law Degree
- Duration: The university’s BA Law Degree courses and Courses can be completed generally in 3 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidates who possess a certificate of passing 10+2 qualifying exams from any board of India recognized by UGC can apply for admissions in BA Law Degree Course and courses offered by the university.
- Selection Process: The candidates are admitted to BA Law Degree based on marks secured by the candidates in HSC qualifying exams.
Diploma Course Admission
University offers diplomas in a law degree to the candidates at the PG level. A short briefing about Diploma in a law degree is given below:
- Time: 1-3 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates can pursue it after passing the 10th exam.
- Choice Mode: Admissions are merit-based.
LLB Distance Education Application Process 2021:
In the LLB Distance education, students can easily take admission if they are eligible; those candidates are qualified to take admission. Students Can Take Admission by the Online or Offline Process; the mode of access depends on the university which types of entry they provide. For admission, students can take the application form from the university’s official website; they can also take the application form to the university admission campus after paying some amount.
- Firstly students need to move on to the university/college website link.
- On the website link, the application form will be available.
- On the application form, fill in the all-important details as required.
- After filling in all details, check it properly and attach the necessary documents.
- After completing all processes, click on the submit button.
- For admission in offline mode, candidates need to visit the University/College website.
- Through the official website, download the application form and take a printout.
- In the given blank box, fill details as required.
- Attach all the necessary documents, and make a demand draft in favour of the university/college.
- Submit the application form through courier and another medium at the university/college campus.
- 10th certificate copy
- 10th Mark sheet copy.
- 12th certificate copy.
- 12th Mark sheet copy.
- Graduation certificate copy.
- Graduation Mark sheet copy.
- SC/ST certificate copy (If applicable).
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
Benefits of Distance Education in LLB:
- Time flexibility: These distance education courses provide the facility of time flexibility to the students during this course. The distance mode allows the candidates to learn the system in their available and accessible time.
- Low cost: The distance LLB program has a standard fee structure quality instead of the regular LLB. The average fee of this course is between INR 15,000 to 30,000. All universities are introduced with different plans with different fee structures every year.
- Earn while you learn: When the students join this course, they can continue their daily activities and studies. This program does not allow the candidates to skip their other work. They can learn and earn while on this course.
- Online classes: All process of the distance mode is done online. The distance LLB program provides all books and lectures to the students on LMS.
LLB Distance Education Fee Structure details:
- Firstly, visit the official website to get the Voucher and Entry details.
- Then, ask the Entry counsellor to give you the form online.
- Then fill the form as per the given instructions.
- Admission Notification of the session will be notified on the University website.
- Applicants can request Entry info on the University website.
- Distance education provides flexibility to those students who cannot always be physically present at the uni. When uni allows you to fill the form, then after entry, you have to pay the admission fee before starting the classes.
- It said the degrees of Open and Distance Learning (ODL) universities registration Under the erstwhile Distance Education Council (DEC) or the commission, in conformity with UGC Notification on Specification of Degrees, should be treated as equivalent to the equal awards of the Degree or Diploma or Certificate.
- After all this, I will provide you with the scheme.
List Of Law University
- Hans Raj College
- Jesus And Mary College
- Delhi College Of Arts And Commerce
- Shri Ram College Of Commerce
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College
- Fairfield Institute Of Management And Technology
- Chanderprabhu Jain College Of Higher Studies & School Of Law
- Ideal Institute Of Management And Technology & School Of Law
- Vivekananda Institute Of Professional Studies
- Jagannath International Management School
- Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College
- Daulat Ram College
- Deshbandhu College
Law Colleges & Fees
|Amity Law School||3 years||Rs.90000|
|Bhagwati College Of Law||3 years||Rs.50000|
|Dewan Law College||3 years||Rs.50000|
|IIMT Law College||3 years||Rs.50000|
|Sardar Patel Subharti Institute Of Law||3 years||Rs.50000|
|Translam College Of Law||3 years||Rs.50000|
|College Of Applied Education And Health Sciences||3 years||Rs.50000|
Job Types for LLB
- Attorney General
- Public Prosecutor
- District & Sessions Judge
- Munsifs (Sub-Magistrate)
- Law Reporter
- Teacher & Lecturer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q.1 Is this course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Q.2 Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. UGC, DEB, AICTE also approve it.
Q.3 Can students pay fees in instalments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in instalment either semester-wise or year-wise.
Q.4 What will be the examination mode?
Ans- University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course. LLB distance education in India fee structure eligibility.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th