LLB Admission 2022-23: LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law. LLB is a 3-5 year Undergraduate university degree in Law for candidates who have passed their Bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% percentage of marks or equivalent CGPA.
You also learn a lot about how the law and legislature work. Having an LLB degree allows someone to join a legal fraternity and work as a lawyer in India.
The LLB course is a top ideal course for candidates in India, thus during the crisis and for the far aspirants, online LLB Course is open in many institutes. The mode remains at work with a very affordable fee range.
- LLOYD Law College, Greater Noida, offers admission to the Bachelor of Law program. Students looking for an LLB course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- Sharda University, Greater Noida, invites application forms for admission to the LLB program. Students interested in opting for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
LLB Admission 2022-23 Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Course Name||LLB Law Degree|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||3 Year to 5 Year|
|Fee Structure||INR 17,000 – INR 20,000 / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
LLB Admission 2022-23
For pursuing LLB, Students must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any stream. Most universities select students based on entrance test performance, and students can apply for admission in both modes in this course in most universities/colleges.
Students must need to hold a bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification with the 50% aggregate marks to take admission in LLB course.
The fee for LLB Law Degree course is from INR 17k to 20k per annum.
Some Top Online LLB Entrance Exams List
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)
- CLAT PG (Common Law Admission Test for LLM program)
- DU LLB (Faculty of Law, Delhi University Law Entrance Exam)
- ULSAT (UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test)
Check More LLB Entrance Exams Click Here:
Law College or University
- Top 42 Law Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Online Top LLB Law Schools in India, London, or USA
- LLB Colleges Complete List in India
LLB Admission 2022-23 Degree Courses
- BA LLB – It is an Undergraduate Law Professional Degree Course. It is an Integrated Course of a Five-year Duration
- LLB (Hons.) – This Programme are to Give a Good, General, Serious Legal Education; this is a Three-Year Duration Course.
- BA Law Degree – Bachelor of Arts (BA) Law Degree Mainly Appeals to Students as It Allows a Lot More Suppleness in Its Course Details Compared to the LLB, This is a Three-Year Duration Course.
- Diploma in Law – Diploma in Law (Paralegal Practice) is a Law Diploma Course Provides in Both Language (Hindi & English). The Duration of this Course is 1 to 3 Years.
- LLM – Master of Laws (LLM) is a 2 Years Duration Course that is a Degree Course.
LLB Law Degree Syllabus
|Labour Law||Criminology||Family Law|
|International Economics Law||Constitutional Law||Professional Ethics|
|Contractual Law||Law of Tort and Consumer Protection Act||Women and Law|
|Environmental Law||Law of insurance||Law of Evidence|
|Property Law and Transfer of Property Act||Comparative Law||Jurisprudence|
|Human Rights and International Law||Arbitration, Conciliation and Alternative||Intellectual Property Law|
|Training in Moot Court||Legal Writing||Interpretation of Statutes|
|Code of Criminal Procedure||Civil procedure Court||Land Laws Including ceiling and Other Local News|
|Training in Drafting||Administrative Law||Banking Law and Negotiable Instruments Act|
|Company Law||Law of Taxation||Cooperative Law|
Top Law University List
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University
- National Law University Delhi
- National Law University Jodhpur
- The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
- Chanakya National Law University
- National University of Study & Research in Law
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Can You Explain Me, About LLB (Bachelor of Law)?
Ans: Yes, LLB is a law course for students who make a future in Law field.
Q. Can You Tell Me The Duration Of LLB?
Ans: It is a three years bachelor course.
Q. What is the Full Form of the LLB Course?
Ans. LLB full form is Legum Baccalaureus that is Bachelor of Law.
Q. What Eligibility Needed For Admission Of LLB?
Ans. Dear Candidate, if you are interested in studying For LLB, first you have to pass Graduation with a minimum mark of 50%, then you can elect to take admission in the course of LLB.
Q. Can I Do Part-Time Education in LLB Course?
Ans: Yes, you can do part-time education for LLB is available in part-time mode.
Q. Can You Explain Me, What is The Duration of The LLB course after the 12th?
Ans: After Intermediate, you can do BA-LLB Course that is five years Duration.
Q. Can You suggest to Me, After complete the 12th, Can I Take Admission to LLB Course?
Ans: No, First, You complete your Graduation, then apply for LLB Course.
Q. Can You Help Me? If I am working in a GOVT job, can I do LLB Course?
Ans: Yes, you can do LLB and LAW courses but after approval from your current organization in evening classes.
Q. What are Age Criteria For LLB Course?
Ans: The Age criteria of this course in the general category are 30 years, and for the reserved category and OBC, the age criteria are 35 years.
Be the first to leave a review.