Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida Admission, Courses & Fees 2019-20
Dr. Mohd. Salim
Lloyd Law College
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
CCS University, BCI
Lloyd Law College is a Well Recognized College that is Affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut & the affiliation is approved by the Bar Council of India (The Patron of Professional Legal Education & Profession in India). It was established in 2003 and Located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The colleges offer integrated law programs and regular law course at the under graduated level. The basic eligibility for the admission in Higher secondary class. In this Article, Students can Check all Details Related to universities like Courses, Fees and Many More that is Given Below. College provides job opportunities as well
Lloyd Law College Offers B.A.LL.B. That is 5 Years and LL.B. That is a 3 Year Course and the Students of This College Just Not Pass With a Degree but With an Experience. The Program is So Developed That the Students Get Sufficient Scope to Perform and Excel Through Co-curricular Activities and Competitions.
Lloyd Law College Admission
For admission in B.A.LL.B-5 Year Program:
Selection for 180 seats.
- Entrance Test ‘LET’
- Personal Interview
Selection for 60 seats.
- Entrance Test CLAT
- Personal Interview
Total Seats: 240 (two hundred and forty only).
To be eligible for admission in the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year Integrated Program, the candidate should:
- Have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category.
- Not to be more than 25 years as on 1st of July in the year of appearing in Examination As per (C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms)
- Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April are also eligible to apply.
- 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & original)
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & Original)
- Six passport size recent photograph
Law College Courses & Fee Structure
International Scholarship details in Lloyd Law College
- Every Year one full tuition fee waiver of US $48000 for one student
- Every Year one tuition fee waiver of US $40000 for one student
- Every Year two tuition fee waiver of US $35000 each to two students
- Every Year one full tuition fee waiver of US $48000 for one faculty member
Faculty Members in Lloyd Law College
- Dr. Mrinal Raste (Director)
- Mr. Piyush Sharma Chief (Coordinator)
- Ms. Manju Khilery (Assistant Professor)
- Ms. Navdeep Kaur (Assistant Professor)
- Ms. Richa Chaudhary (Head, Law (LLB))
- Mr. Amit Srivastava (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Akhilesh Kumar Khan (Head, Law)
- Mr. Pramod Kumar Sharma (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Anil Thakur (Lecturer)
Lloyd Law College in Facilities
- Moot Court (Law)
- A/C Classrooms
- Sports Complex
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Shuttle Service
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Address: Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Pin code: 201306
- Phone: 0120 640 6203
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes. this is a Law College that is Provides Law Courses.
Ans: The Admission available in online and offline