Lords University Admission 2022-23: Lord’s University is a private institution situated in Alwar, Rajasthan. LU is located in a peaceful and scenic place. LU works to promote the intellectual, moral, and social understanding of the students. It was founded in 2018 in Alwar, Rajasthan. It is a private institute. LU is an engineering institute. The university provides the best learners with a good environment and holistic development in all the faculties and offers many UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses.
Lords University Admission Latest Updates
- Lords University Application Form has been Released on 25th February 2022 for sessions 2022-23
Lords University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Lords University|
|Short Name of University||LU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
Lords University Admission 2022-23
LU offers a wide range of undergraduate programs to eligible students. They include B.Tech, BA (Hons), BA (Prog.), B.Sc, LLB, BA LLB, B.Ed, BBA, Hotel Management, etc.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Aspirants must have completed their 10+2 exams from a recognized university.
- Aspirants must have obtained the minimum required marks in the last qualifying exam.
LU offers a variety of postgraduate programs to eligible students. They include M.Tech, M.Sc, MA, etc.
- Aspirants should have a valid bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Aspirants should have obtained the minimum required marks in the graduation completed from a recognized university.
LU offers a Ph.D. in several specializations. They include a Ph.D. in Education, Management, and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Lords University Admission 2022-23
- Aspirants must have a valid Master’s degree for admission to the Ph.D. programs.
- Aspirants should have passed with the minimum required marks.
- Final admission will be offered based on the performance of the aspirant in the interview round.
Lords University Courses & Eligibility
Lords University Admission Important Dates
|Application Form||25 February 2022|
|Last Date of Application form submission||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Lords University Application Process 2022-23
Aspirants seeking admission to LU are required to fill out the application form. The application form is available on LU’s website and at the admission office of LU.
After filling out the application form, students need to sign the form duly. Then, attach a Demand draft with it; in the name of LU with the prescribed application fees. After filling the form properly, aspirants can submit it to the LU campus or on the website, whichever option has opted for.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and examination certificates
- Migration certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Valid ID proof authorized by the government
- Passport size photographs, at least 5
- Mark sheets of bachelor’s and Master’s, if applicable
- Photocopy of the application form submitted while applying
- B.E. / B.Tech
- B.Com (Hons)
Lords University Contact Details
Address: Alwar-Bhiwadi Highway, Chikani, Alwar, Rajasthan, India – 301028
Contact: (+91) 7229809999
Source: Official Website
Note: If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.