Lords University Admission 2021-22, Lord’s University is a private institution situated in Alwar, Rajasthan. LU located in a peaceful and scenic place. LU works to promote the intellectual, moral, and social understanding of the students.
- The University Announced the Admissions For The Next Year 2021-22. Students Can Apply In Any Program. Click Here.
- The University Informed About The Date of examination. Visit The Website.
- Admissions Are Open The university announces the entry for Inter, BA, MA, MPhil, and PhD For MA and MPhil, the entry test is compulsory. The student should have at least 40% passing marks. The student can see all the info from their website. Moreover, they can also download the entry form from here.
- You can check the Scholarship plan from Here
- Check PhD REGISTRATION FORM Click Here
- Course And Fees Schedule The university uploaded the fee and course detail for all classes. The student can visit the official website and get detail about all course and their requirements. To know more about the fees, they can see here.
Lords University Admission 2021-22 | Eligibility criteria
It was founded in 2018 in Alwar, Rajasthan. It is a private institute. LU is an engineering institute.
- The UG programs offered by the uni are B.Tech, BBA, BSc.
- The PG programs offered by the uni are MBA, MA, M.Tech, PhD.
- The university offers many UG, PG, diplomas, and PhD programs. The form filling mode offline as well as online.
- Admission criteria for all UG programs are 10+2 years of education with mathematics as the main subject. The PG programs require a graduate degree in the relevant field. Whereas PhD programs require a master’s degree.
Lords University Admission Headlines
|University Name||Lords University|
|Short Name of University||LU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||PRIVATE UNIVERSITY|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
UG & PG Courses & Eligibility
UG Courses & Eligibility
LU offers a wide range of undergraduate programs to eligible students. They include B.Tech, BA (Hons), BA (Prog.), B.Sc, LLB, BA LLB, B.Ed, BBA, Hotel Management, etc.
- Aspirants must have completed their 10+2 exams from a recognized university.
- Aspirants must have obtained the minimum required marks in the last qualifying exam.
PG Courses & Eligibility
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
LU offers a variety of postgraduate programs to eligible students. They include M.Tech, M.Sc, MA, etc.
- Aspirants should have a valid bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Aspirants should have obtained the minimum required marks in the graduation completed from a recognized university.
|Issues of Application Form||June 2021|
|Merit List based on Application Form||June 2021|
|Admission Starts||July 2021|
Lords University PhD Admission
LU offers a PhD in several specializations. They include a PhD in Education, Management, and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Lords University Admission 2021-22
Admission criteria for the PhD courses:
- Aspirants must have a valid Master’s degree for admission to the PhD programs.
- Aspirants should have passed with the minimum required marks.
- Final admission will be offered based on the performance of the aspirant in the interview round.
Aspirants seeking admission to LU are required to fill the application form. The application form is available on LU’s website and at the admission office of LU.
After filling the application form, students need to duly-sign the form. Then, attach a Demand draft with it; in the name of LU with the prescribed application fees.
After filling the form properly, aspirants can submit it to the LU campus or on the website, whichever option has opted.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and examination certificates
- Migration certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Valid ID proof authorized by the government
- Passport size photographs, at least 5
- Mark sheets of bachelor’s and Master’s, if applicable
- Photocopy of the application form submitted while applying
- B.E. / B.Tech
- B.Com (Hons)
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th