Lords University Admission 2021-22: Lord’s University is a private institution situated in Alwar, Rajasthan. LU is located in a peaceful and scenic place. LU works to promote the intellectual, moral, and social understanding of the students. It was founded in 2018 in Alwar, Rajasthan. It is a private institute. LU is an engineering institute. The university provides the best learners with a good environment and holistic development to all the faculties and offers many UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses.
|Lords University||Lords University Application Form|
|Lords University Admission|
- 19 July 2021: University releases the online registration forms. kindly check the instruction and apply it. (Source)
Lords University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Lords University|
|Short Name of University||LU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
Lords University Admission 2021-22
LU offers a wide range of undergraduate programs to eligible students. They include B.Tech, BA (Hons), BA (Prog.), B.Sc, LLB, BA LLB, B.Ed, BBA, Hotel Management, etc.
- Aspirants must have completed their 10+2 exams from a recognized university.
- Aspirants must have obtained the minimum required marks in the last qualifying exam.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
LU offers a variety of postgraduate programs to eligible students. They include M.Tech, M.Sc, MA, etc.
- Aspirants should have a valid bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Aspirants should have obtained the minimum required marks in the graduation completed from a recognized university.
LU offers a Ph.D. in several specializations. They include a Ph.D. in Education, Management, and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Lords University Admission 2021-22
- Aspirants must have a valid Master’s degree for admission to the Ph.D. programs.
- Aspirants should have passed with the minimum required marks.
- Final admission will be offered based on the performance of the aspirant in the interview round.
LU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Issues of Application Form||July 2021|
|Merit List based on Application Form||July 2021|
|Admission Last date||Aug 202|
Lords University Courses & Eligibility
Lords University Application Process 2021
Aspirants seeking admission to LU are required to fill the application form. The application form is available on LU’s website and at the admission office of LU.
After filling the application form, students need to sign the form duly. Then, attach a Demand draft with it; in the name of LU with the prescribed application fees. After filling the form properly, aspirants can submit it to the LU campus or on the website, whichever option has opted.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and examination certificates
- Migration certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Valid ID proof authorized by the government
- Passport size photographs, at least 5
- Mark sheets of bachelor’s and Master’s, if applicable
- Photocopy of the application form submitted while applying
- B.E. / B.Tech
- B.Com (Hons)
Address: Alwar-Bhiwadi Highway, Chikani, Alwar, Rajasthan, India – 301028
Contact: (+91) 7229809999
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th